Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2020, 09:00 AM

Thanked 2,651 Times in 613 Posts
Default old classmate , robe only!!!

Had occasion to knock on her door. She had robe on.. Had FB messed her and no response so had reason and she had said more then once she is always home and to stop in. It was mid morning and I hoped that she might not be dressed yet...she's kinda reclusive.
She opened the door. Had DID have robe on. Indicated she had not been up long and acted like she had just got up. She was bare legged and barefoot. She either had a bra on or her tits are still pretty perky for a 65+ woman. I tol her why I was there and said that I shudda come earlier and maybe I wudda caught her naked. lol
She invited me in to show me some apples in her kitchen...the subject of my visit. As we chatted it was the same ol comments about getting old and how we can't do what we once could. She said she has difficulty doing lots of thing, even getting out of the tub sometimes. I told her I could help her!. She said she has Jim to help around the yard and stuff. I said, I mean help u getting out of the tub! lol
As we continued to talk and worked our way back to the front door I kept glancing at her tits and pussy thru her robe. As I was leaving she said "it was good to see you". I said, "Yeah, you too!!"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 10:16 AM

Thanked 5,778 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddy3 View Post
Had occasion to knock on her door. She had robe on.. Had FB messed her and no response so had reason and she had said more then once she is always home and to stop in. It was mid morning and I hoped that she might not be dressed yet...she's kinda reclusive.
She opened the door. Had DID have robe on. Indicated she had not been up long and acted like she had just got up. She was bare legged and barefoot. She either had a bra on or her tits are still pretty perky for a 65+ woman. I tol her why I was there and said that I shudda come earlier and maybe I wudda caught her naked. lol
She invited me in to show me some apples in her kitchen...the subject of my visit. As we chatted it was the same ol comments about getting old and how we can't do what we once could. She said she has difficulty doing lots of thing, even getting out of the tub sometimes. I told her I could help her!. She said she has Jim to help around the yard and stuff. I said, I mean help u getting out of the tub! lol
As we continued to talk and worked our way back to the front door I kept glancing at her tits and pussy thru her robe. As I was leaving she said "it was good to see you". I said, "Yeah, you too!!"
Show up 20 minutes earlier with a pot of coffee.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ΚΑYΛΟ ;ΦΟΙ]

5m:47s

03-15-2009
Ashely is Absolutely Gorgeous

3m:41s

02-13-2021
487F4CB

1m:58s

03-22-2017
pizzeria WC6

1m:02s