Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2023, 08:43 AM

Thanked 16,271 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofengs View Post
Long term relationship with my girlfriend here. She's wild with me behind closed doors but is shy when it comes to anyone else seeing her or doing stuff in front of others. She likes to wear loose fitting shirts that will occasionally give a view right down her shirt if she bends over or if you're above her when she's sitting. She usually wears a bra but some of her bras still allow you to see some nipple. I love whenever I notice someone glimpsing down her shirt but she's completely unaware of it. Anyone else in a situation like this? Should I tell her or just let it continue?
I swear this identical question was asked a few years ago.

It's up to you to decide how much she would care, your relationship with her, and how much you respect her (and how much disrespect it would cause).

My wife likes when I don't tell her when she is showing something; but she also appreciates when I do--it's all about context and who is around when it happens. I know her internal "rules" for this, and I apply them as appropriate.

Same goes for wearing tops without a bra that are see-through in bright sunlight. Just yesterday she went outside like this, I let her know, and she didn't care since it was just our neighbors (who do the same time). But if we were going to see her sister's husband and I didn't say anything, then she wouldn't talk to me for a week or more.

Same with skirts. The other day her skirt rode up and lots of people could see her blue panties. I didn't tell her and I got excited about it, but only because I knew she would like that I didn't tell her in that scenario. But had it been at her brother's birthday party, I would have told her before it could have even happened.

You get the idea.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2023, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I swear this identical question was asked a few years ago.

It's up to you to decide how much she would care, your relationship with her, and how much you respect her (and how much disrespect it would cause).

My wife likes when I don't tell her when she is showing something; but she also appreciates when I do--it's all about context and who is around when it happens. I know her internal "rules" for this, and I apply them as appropriate.

Same goes for wearing tops without a bra that are see-through in bright sunlight. Just yesterday she went outside like this, I let her know, and she didn't care since it was just our neighbors (who do the same time). But if we were going to see her sister's husband and I didn't say anything, then she wouldn't talk to me for a week or more.

Same with skirts. The other day her skirt rode up and lots of people could see her blue panties. I didn't tell her and I got excited about it, but only because I knew she would like that I didn't tell her in that scenario. But had it been at her brother's birthday party, I would have told her before it could have even happened.

You get the idea.
Thanks for the input! I definitely think context is the way to go. I have told her when someone like a family member is around but that's only happened once or twice, other than that it's been strangers. I think for now I'll just let people enjoy the view if it happens.
Over time she's gotten slightly more daring, she knows I like when she doesn't wear a bra but she only does that if the shirt doesn't make her nipples clearly visible, so like not a white shirt. I'll probably eventually tell her if people are looking down her shirt but only after she becomes more comfortable with people looking at her. Like I said, for now I'll just enjoy them enjoying her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 06:02 PM

Thanked 57,552 Times in 2,211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
AND, most importantly, is to keep the compliments flowing, especially for clothes which display her beauty to most advantage!! Your "Princess" comment is perfect. Even if she is a little hesitant to wear something, even something she has had for a while but now [for some reason?? ] now seems to reveal more, she will be more likely to wear it if she thinks you really like her in it - or mostly out of it... Same thing for going clothes shopping with her - get her to try on more daring things by saying she would look really good in it, and reinforce when she actually tries it on. If you can get a sales person to agree that it looks really good [they almost always will to get the sale] then the odds she will want to wear it go way up. All good! Her general mood will greatly affect how far you can push the envelope to try new things, but a few glasses of wine [maybe at a light lunch] before a fun and carefree afternoon of shopping is a great way to boost your chances at getting her to come home with some hot new clothes.
Then there is the intentional down blouse. Was at fast food restraint with a gf. Girl in next booth. Bent over, seemingly unaware, gave us a good view that we both saw. Talking about it later, she seemed excited about it. Next time we went there. I challenged her to wear tank top, bralless. She bent over to get $ out of her purse, gave the sales kid an eyeful. I acted like the next customer, watched him as she put on a show for him. Later, she was dripping wet and ravenous to fuck. We repeated that strategy frequently. Always adequate her hot. Made me wonder if some ladies intentionally take the puppies for a walk.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 06:23 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

I had a brilliant idea this weekend. My fire department association had a booth selling BBQ food as a fund raiser at a local festival this weekend. Our tables have adjustable legs. I had an idea that lower tables might lead to some good down blouse opportunities so I pulled out one of the leg extension feet and left it at the station. When we were setting up and "discovered" it, I said we could not have the tables at different heights so the tables were about 6" lower than they normally would be. We had the table where people were picking up the food we sold and the other table where the help yourself condiments were. You had to bend over lower to pick up your food or get condiments. Score, first of all the clothing was more revealing than I have ever seen in my life. If this is an indication of what the styles will be like this year we are in for some treats. So anyway, all day I was getting outstanding views. I saw a lot of nipples.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 09:36 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

Once went to Home Depot for some stuff. Convinced the wife to wear a low cut loose top. Needed some help finding what we needed (on a lower shelf). The staff guy was happy to help and kept asking if we needed anything else.

DR
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iseeboobsipresslike View Post
simply ask a girl u know for a plank challenge??
only if u interested to check them out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's funny you mention planks. This girl I work with at the office I can tell she wears no bra. I see them jiggle and bounce when she walks around. We were saying how we sit around a lot at work so we decided every hour well do planks or push ups.

I get paid every hour to look down her top if we're facing each other or up her shirt if I'm behind her which is always due to the small office space. She's thin and has B cups that dangle with no bra. She does wear nipple pads or round band aids over her nipples though, so haven't seen her nipples yet. Hoping one day, but I do enjoy the daily view of her hanging tits.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bimm3r For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 04:54 AM

Outdoor farmers markets, flea markets and festivals with many different booths that are crowded are fantastic places for down blouse viewing. Many times the women are preoccupied with looking at or picking through the products they're oblivious you're looking at their breasts and often see nipples as they're in tank tops, dresses or loose tops and sweaters. If you see merchandise down low, go over there. They'll always bend down to look at and pick through items and show cleavage, entire breasts or nipples.

Another tip if they have a buttoned shirt is to stand to their left. Sometimes between the buttons their shirt will open up or be elevated by their breasts. Sometimes you see bra, while breasts or nipple.

I also like how some girls will wear a crew neck shirt or sweater that shows no cleavage with no bra thinking they're not showing anything. One time this woman and I were facing each other but bending and looking down at the milk crates of vinyl records. I looked down the crew neck of her sweater and saw her light skin and brown nipples. I asked her what music she was into and let's look through the different crates together and I'll pull anything she may like. She agreed and we looked through the crates of vinyl records as I looked down her sweater at her pale breasts and brown nipples for at least 20-30 minutes.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bimm3r For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2023, 05:12 AM

Also look out for loose tank tops, midriff short cutoff loose tops , big arm holes in shirts, dresses, and sideless or backless dresses. I've seen lots of side boob, full views or breasts and nipples through those types of clothing. Stay to their side a little behind. So they don't see you turning 90 degrees next to them
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bimm3r For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2023, 10:23 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Garage Sales

My favorite technique is to go to garage sales. The ladies are relaxed and usually dressed comfortably, translation, loose tops and tight bottoms, or loose shorts as well. I had a field day joking with a hot momma at all her sexy lingerie one time asking her sizes to see if they fit my wife's sz 40D tits. There are always lots of sexy gals going to garage sales too. I've bought quite a few old PCs and used recuva software to recover photos and vids! (Nope not sharing)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2023, 08:41 AM

Thanked 16,271 Times in 1,135 Posts

Oh! Hardware stores, like the big box ones.

Women are at their homes doing yardwork, thinking no one will see them that they. But then they have to quickly run to the hardware store for either a lawn project or to get something for someone back at the house working on something. And they don't stop and think about what they are wearing.

I used to work at a hardware store during summers during college, full time, and EVERY DAY I saw at least one nipple. Every single day. Weekends were a gold mine.

Just hang out in the garden section. You will see something every time.

The wildest thing I ever saw was a mom, dad, and two teen/college-aged sons walking around the patio furniture umbrellas. The woman came up to me for help, and she had on a grubby top that had enormous armholes, nothing under it, and her dark hard nips on A cup breast perfectly visible from the sides. She was aware of it because she kept her arms close to the sides, but I could still see, and when she talked with her hands, they were perfectly visible. You could tell her sons were completely embarrassed. She caught me looking a few times and scowled at me, but I was 19 and rather excited.

I cant' even remember all the times I saw things, but that always stood out to me the most because what was visible at home when she was working in her garden? I guess her tiny boobs were just always out there for everyone to see at home. Nothing too weird with that or anything, but at 19 and in public, it sure stands out!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer