photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2014, 05:18 AM

Yikes! Something in your cookies (or lack thereof) must make their advertising think you'd appreciate that... I've not seen those particular ads, but I have seen ads where they launch video/audio... which is NOT cool.

They must be messing around with their advertising because they're now detecting that I'm using AdBlock Plus. For each chapter I look at, they double prompt me to turn it off. I'd be more supportive if they hadn't surprised me with the aforementioned audio/video ads...
The Following User Says Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 12:42 PM

Ha! Yeah, I've had that happen before. Sitting there in silence, quietly reading a story when suddenly "CILIT BANG! BANG, and the dirt is gone!" booms out of my speakers.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:36 PM

I tried turning off my adblock after being promoted just because I'm a good person, but instantly switched it on again after:

-The page filled up with about three giant ad banners, at two with some truly disturbing pictures.
-Clicking on a link only to be redirected to another page which was dominated by ONE AD which then forced me to click another link to get to the next chapter.
-My virus scanner instantly picked up some malware that tried to sneak onto my computer.

So fuck you writing.com. I'm keeping my adblock switched on and you can go ahead and double promt me, my favorites are only ever updated with 2-3 chapters at most.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:55 PM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts

yeah, the add thing on writing.com really sucks. Plus, after posting four interactive stories they're saying a need a premium membership to make a new one! Anyone know of another interactive writing sight like this? I hate to say it but writing.com seems like it's turning to bullshit and falling apart.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:30 PM

When people first started mentioning this I thought it was just isolated to a few people for some reason. The next time I logged in I found that wasn't the case. I now get a pop up that I have to close, followed by the ad blocker message which has a five second countdown before I can proceed to the chapter.

It's doubly annoying when all you want to do is look at the recent chapters or story outline pages, as you need to enter the story (unless someone can tell me another way) in order to get to the correct links; I don't even want to read the chapter you're making me wait for!!
Old 04-17-2014, 12:28 PM

Yesterday when I clicked on the next chapter of a story I kept getting re-directed to a fake 'connection lost' error message telling me that I needed to download the latest Flash. Thankfully my antivirus popped up and told me it had blocked an attack from 'fakeflashupdate'. It happened a few times but I was able to go back to the previous page and try again.

Be careful out there; shit is getting real.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:23 PM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts
Default interactive

I had a new idea for a new interactive story. Since writing.com took away the option to do so unless you're a paying member I tried editthis.info/create_your_own_adventure. Then my story dissappeared, several chapters down the drain...

Anyone have another site for such stories? Want to keep making them.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:48 PM

I'm afraid I don't know any similar site, sorry. I've never actively looked for them but Writing.com and Create Your Own Adventure are the only ones I've ever come across - and I really hate the interface on the latter!

That said, what was the title of your lost story? It seems they move them here if they feel they're not being updated enough, though it seems fairly arbitrary: http://editthis.info/create_your_own...ndoned_Stories

I would have looked for it myself but for some reason the authors aren't listed and you can't seem to search by author.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmythehand For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 06:58 PM

I tried reading a couple of the create your own adventure stories and aside from the interface being stupid, it seems like they all go straight into graphic ****/hardcore sex with a couple chapters, with little to no focus on ENF/exhibitionism.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 08:40 PM

Has anyone else been having trouble with Writing.com? I've been trying to add chapters, but I simply can't load the story after it says "Enter the Story".
The Following User Says Thank You to Deleted225 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample