Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2019, 06:35 AM

Thanked 299,167 Times in 7,307 Posts
Default Fooling around in the woods part 3

She had a look in her eye and I knew what was coming next. Without hesitation she took me in her mouth and started sucking (photo 21). I didn't think I could get much harder but I definitely did! My wife was on her knees in front of me sucking my cock in the middle of the woods (photo 22)! I was struggling to stand so I began to sit down, but my wife still had her lips tight around me (photo 23). She wasn't stopping! I reached around behind and felt how wet she was (photo 24). I knew I wanted to make her cum, so I suggested it was time to change this up a little.

I lay down completely and my wife flipped around into the 69 position (photo 25). We both went to work and it took a lot for us to not start screaming out and alerting anybody around the area. After a couple of minutes my wife removed her mouth from my cock and started tensing up. Her pussy was getting even wetter and her clit was as swollen as I'd ever felt it. She was about to cum (photo 26). I tongued her even harder and faster and she came big time (photo 27). She was so turned on, but still held my cock the whole time she climaxed. We were actually on a slight incline and had a hard time avoiding rolling down! After her ecstasy my wife collapsed on top of me, very much satisfied (photo 28).

After a few moments she told me to get up and then started on me again. As she was masturbating me we then heard a noise (photo 29). We froze and listened carefully. The noise was definitely getting closer so he swiftly grabbed our clothes and got dressed. I was gutted to not finish, but we'd had a great time! I like to think that if we'd had a few more minutes then photo 30 would have been how it ended . In any event, my wife made up for it that night by making sure I was satisfied before we went to sleep.

Hope you've enjoyed this and I'll get the next story posted as soon as I can.
Attached Thumbnails
21 - bj 1.jpg   22 - bj 2.jpg  

23 - bj 3.jpg   24 - bj 4.jpg  

25 - 69.jpg   26 - she's there.jpg  

27 - cumming.jpg   28 - exhausted.jpg  

29 - hearing someone.jpg   30 - how it would have ended.jpg  

Old 03-01-2019, 08:09 AM

Default Back on the wedding car part 1

A few weeks after our adventures in the woods we went to check out a wedding car for our upcoming nuptials. For a reason that still escapes me the car was left parked down a road and unlocked so we could view it. Not sure about the safety aspect of that, but the road was pretty quiet so I guess the owner was happy enough. The car and the road looked like photo 1 below, minus the driver standing next to it obviously!

We climbed into the back seat and closed the door. It was very spacious and the interior was very posh. The floor was carpeted too. We sat their for a little while taking it all in, both noticing how quiet it was. I leant over and kissed my wife and we had a giggle about it. I pulled her top down a bit exposing her generous cleavage (photo 2). She told me to stop it, but I dared her to get her boobs out. She lifted her top and bra up and gave me a flash (photo 3). I said shall we have some fun? It was so quiet and there was nobody around. I could tell she was tempted and started to help ease her top off. I got so far but she was looking around nervously and seemed to be having second thoughts (photo 4). I reassured her that there was nobody around and starting pulling her top down further (photo 5). Finally I got her to get her boobs completely out of her bra (photo 6). She insisted she would keep her top on. That was fine with me, as long as those gorgeous breasts were out where I could see them (photo 7). They looked so good and I could tell she was secretly enjoying it (photo 8).

We made out for a bit and I massaged her boobs. She broke off every now and then and looked around nervously (photo 9). I could understand why, it was broad daylight after all! After some more reassuring and making out she gave me a long look as if to say come on then, let's do this! (photo 10).

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
1 - wedding car.jpg   2 - cleavage.jpg  

3 - flash.jpg   4 - second thoughts.jpg  

5 - easing them out.jpg   6 - dropping her bra.jpg  

7 - flopped out.jpg   8 - looking good.jpg  

9 - nervously checking.jpg   10 - come on then.jpg  

Old 03-05-2019, 10:46 AM

Default Back of the wedding car part 2

That was all the encouragement I needed, but if I needed anymore the looks she was giving me would have done it (photo 11). Her tits were still flopped out over her top (photos 12 and 13) and as she got hornier her nipples started getting hard (photo 14). It was time to take this further so I told her to hitch up her skirt. I then pulled her panties down, exposing between her legs (photo 15). She spread her legs as wide as she could with her panties still around her and I got a great view of her pussy (photo 16). I could already see she was wet and really ready for this (photo 17). She needed it now (photo 18).

I pulled her panties all the way off and she gave a little gasp. She then laid back and put her legs up in the air, willing me to touch her (photo 19). Her clit was swollen and protruding from her pussy. I needed no further invitation and started rubbing her. She started twitching and moving around in the seat. She was really turned on. I stopped and slipped two fingers inside her (photo 20). She let out a cry of surprise, but begged me to continue...
Attached Thumbnails
11 - shall we.jpg   12 - i want this.jpg  

13 - great tits.jpg   14 - erect nipples.jpg  

15 - hitching up.jpg   16 - spreading.jpg  

17 - im horny.jpg   18 - i need it now.jpg  

19 - what are you waiting for.jpg   20 - fingers in.jpg  

Old 03-11-2019, 11:35 AM

Default Back of the wedding car part 3

I rubbed her hard and just like when we were in the woods she was so wet and excited it wasn't going to take long for her to orgasm. Sensing this she unzipped my trousers and my cock sprung free (photo 21). I glanced around to make sure nobody was walking near the car. She leant over and kissed me hard, her beautiful breasts falling down below her (photo 22). I had to grab them as she started working me over (photo 23). Now I had a bit of a problem because as much as I wanted her to make me cum right there and then, we were in the back of a pristine wedding car and I had nothing to clean up with! With as much force as I could muster I removed her hand from my cock and leant her back in the seat again. I spread her legs and rubbed my fingers around the outside of her gaping pussy (photo 24). It was time to make her cum.

I pushed her further down so she was lying on the seat. I parted her legs even further and slipped my fingers back into her wetness (photo 25). She moaned aloud again and sat back, accepting that there was only one way we were going to end this. I slipped another finger in (photo 26) and really started pumping in and out of her. She was getting wetter and wetter. I put my lips around a nipple and used just one finger to rub her clit (photo 27). She started fidgeting like crazy, she was nearly there (photo 28). With one last look around she then laid back, closed her eyes and came big time (photo 29). I kept rubbing her as she showed no signs of stopping this amazing orgasm. She was also very loud and so I did have to keep checking we weren't alerting anybody to what was going on. Eventually she relaxed and tried to recover from what had happened. I don't think either of us could quiet believe what we'd just done and I'll always remember her covering her face and looking really embarrassed (photo 30). She was definitely satisfied though!
Attached Thumbnails
21 - cock out.jpg   22 - sexy.jpg  

23 - hard.jpg   24 - rubbing.jpg  

25 - fingering 1.jpg   26 - fingering 2.jpg  

27 - fingering and licking.jpg   28 - nearly there.jpg  

29 - orgasm.jpg   30 - embarrassed.jpg  

Old 04-04-2019, 10:13 AM

Default Supermarket car park part 1

Just a couple of weeks before our big day we saw each other for the weekend. As my wife still lived at home with her family we hadn't much chance to be alone. That evening we drove out and parked in a well-known supermarket car park. We parked well away from any other cars and it was pretty quiet as the store was closing for the day. We climbed into the back seat for a bit more comfort. My wife immediately dispensed with her top revealing her bra that barely contained her fantastic breasts (photo 1). That was all I needed and we started making out. After a while my wife put her top back on as she was worried somebody might see us. It was chucking it down outside, so the chances of that were slim I assured her. I lifted her top and bra up to reveal her boobs (photo 2). She laid back on the seat, secretly enjoying it despite her protests. This carried on for a while longer, each time I had to reveal her boobs one way or another (photo 3 and 4). Eventually she got dressed again and said that was it. I suggested that we be a bit more subtle. This intrigued her.

I hitched up her skirt and removed her panties, spreading her pussy wide out in front of me (photo 5) while she kept checking outside. I kissed her some more and finally I felt her begin to relax. Sitting back I surveyed the scene as she kept her legs spread (photo 6). With that she sat up and removed her top and bra together, leaving her completely topless (photo 7). My god, I thought. Now we're talking (photo 8). As I stared at her beautiful tits she removed her skirt leaving her in just her panties (photo 9). The weather outside and our heaving breathing inside meant that the windows were misting up, so photo 10 is a pretty good representation of how it was!

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
1 - saucy.jpg   2 - flash.jpg  

3 - big tits.jpg   4 - lying back.jpg  

5 - spread.jpg   6 - come on then.jpg  

7 - topless.jpg   8 - more.jpg  

9 - beautiful.jpg   10 - misty.jpg  

Old 04-11-2019, 10:21 AM

Default Supermarket car park part 2

As the rain poured down outside my topless wife-to-be gave me a great smile (photo 11) as we continued to fool around. Her nipples were hardening fast and after a furious make out session she looked really horny (photo 12). I realised this was my chance so I quickly removed her panties, leaving her completely naked (photo 13). I sat back for a moment, realising that she was now completely naked and exposed in the back of the car (photo 14). I didn't imagine we would ever do this when we met!

As I stared at my bare fiancee (photo 15) I thought we'd better get on with this before somebody saw us. I think she felt the same as she started rubbing near her pussy (photo 16). She was eager to be touched and laid back ready for it (photo 17). I came in close and started to move my hands down, and at that point a car went past. She shot up and looked around nervously and angrily (photo 18). I had to persuade her that she really wanted to carry on and luckily she agreed! Relaxing (photo 19) she laid back and we started to get it on again. Before long I slipped a finger inside her pussy (photo 20). She was so wet. This wasn't going to take long!
Attached Thumbnails
11 - smiling.jpg   12 - horny.jpg  

13 - naked.jpg   14 - exposed.jpg  

15 - bare.jpg   16 - rub.jpg  

17 - ready.jpg   18 - angry.jpg  

19 - relaxing.jpg   20 - fingering.jpg  

Old 05-01-2019, 07:28 AM

Default Supermarket car park part 3

I pushed her back and went down on her (photo 21) and she started making a lot of noise. Having my tongue on her clit always did it for her, and the risky setting of the car was only enhancing that. After a short while I stopped what I was doing. Seeing her there ready to come (photo 22) was amazing and we wrapped ourselves in each other again (photo 23). I started furiously rubbing her clit as it was time to end this before we got caught. After only a few seconds she came big time, her body thrashing around as she did so. After the was finished I removed my hand from her pussy - it was soaking (photo 24)! She lay back and touched herself, lost in the pleasure of what had just happened (photo 25).

We sat their silently for a few moments as she recovered. She turned away from me and I got quite the view as she bent down to pick up her hair band that had fallen out (photo 26). I figured this would probably be it now, although the uncomfortable feeling I had in my underwear was making me hope it might not be. She clearly thought the same as when she had sorted her hair out, she gave me a smile, unzipped my trousers and released my throbbing cock from my underwear (photo 27). We started kissing frantically and stroked each other (photo 28). I was so turned on I just had to come. We hadn't had great experiences with full sex by this stage and had mainly just done other stuff to orgasm, however on this occasion I really wanted to go inside her. As I positioned myself to do so I looked at her to check she was ok with it. The look she gave me was all I needed as confirmation! I slide inside her warm, soaking wet pussy (photo 29). It felt amazing and I thought that this was finally going to be the time where I got to come inside her. And then......we were busted! In the middle of our passion I suddenly noticed a car had stopped next to us in the pouring rain. I couldn't see anybody and I have no idea whether they could see us, however I suspect they had a view similar to photo 30. Unfortunately I had to very quickly pull out and we threw our clothes back on as quickly as we could. The car pulled away, and to this day we have no idea how much they saw!
Attached Thumbnails
21 - licking.jpg   22 - hot and naked.jpg  

23 - passion.jpg   24 - wet.jpg  

25 - touching herself.jpg   26 - what a view.jpg  

27 - released.jpg   28 - cant stop.jpg  

29 - sex.jpg   30 - caught!.jpg  

Old 05-13-2019, 10:35 AM

Default First time she made me cum

I probably should have started with this story as it happened prior to the others I've posted so far. Never mind. Hope you enjoy it.

As you will know from some of my previous posts, both my wife and I were very inexperienced when we first met. We met in the autumn and within a few weeks became serious and started having a lot of fun. As we were both still living at home with our parents this was limited to when we stayed over. We would get naked and explore each others bodies. I would make her cum with either my fingers or my tongue. She would regularly masturbate me and sometimes suck me off, however by the spring time she still hadn't actually made me cum. She'd gotten real close, but it wasn't easy as making a mess and cleaning up could be tricky in your parents house! I'll never forget the day it finally happened though. It was the morning of our engagement party...

We woke up sleepy in her bed and all was pretty quiet. A small kiss became a longer kiss, and before long we were removing our sleepwear and getting naked. Pushing the covers back she grabbed my cock and I saw how erect her nipples were (photo 1). We kissed while she continue to stroke me, and then sat up in her bed. The whole time her hand didn't leave my cock and she got me very hard (photo 2). She continued stroking and kissing me, turning me on like crazy (photo 3). We'd made out a bit the night before and I'd made her orgasm, but I hadn't so I was extremely horny as you can imagine.

She maneuvered herself naked in front of me and carried on wanking me, giving me a great look at her tits (photo 4). I was starting to really feel it now, and this was the point at which we usually stopped. She leaned forward a bit causing her tits to hang forward, something she knew turned me on. As I got closer and closer and started to fidget around more and more I thought, is she? (photo 5) Her hand was stroking me up and down at a fantastic rhythm and I felt the cum building up ready to shoot out. She must have felt it to as she looked straight at me, not saying a word but her eyes said it all. This was going to be it. She was about to see me cum for the very first time. As it spurted out (photo 7) she let out a little gasp. There was a lot of it as it went all over my stomach and her hand (photos 8 and 9). When I was done she held onto me, staring at my still hard cock and the cum all around it (photo 10). A moment I will never forget!
Attached Thumbnails
1 - the start.jpg   2 - getting me hard.jpg  

3 - passion.jpg   4 - looking at my cock.jpg  

5 - is she.jpg   6 - looking at me.jpg  

7 - she is.JPG   8 - cum.jpg  

9 - messy.jpg   10- the look.jpg  

Old 05-16-2019, 11:15 AM

Default Wedding night part 1

So here's the background. Our wedding took place pretty much exactly a year after we first met. As you'll have seen from my previous uploads we'd enjoyed ourselves in a number of ways over the year, and loved getting each other off. We were very much looking forward to our wedding night and making each other feel so good. We abstained from any sexual contact for a week before the day, so we were both ready for it. Then unfortunately my wife to be got her period. Typical! She assured me that we could still enjoy our wedding night and that she had something special planned for me.

When I saw her in her dress for the first time I was stunned as any husband would be seeing his wife. She looked beautiful. As we were standing in the church next to each other I couldn't stop glancing down her cleavage! The dress was one of those strapless ones. Photo 1 is a censored pic of my wife on our wedding day so you can see what I mean. Every time she leaned forward I got a great view of her wonderful boobs (photo 2)! We had an amazing day, but as it drew to a close I began wondering what was ahead when we got back to our room...

It was pretty late, but we were buzzing from the day. After sorting out a few things my wife came over and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth. "You've enjoyed looking at these all day haven't you?" she said, and cupped her breasts (photo 3). I was already pretty hard from the kiss and not having done anything for a while. My wife went and sat on the bed, leaned back slightly and asked me what we should do (photo 4). She looked down at my crotch and noticed that I was already having a hard time containing my excitement. "You'd better come over hear" she said. I needed no second invitation!

As soon as I reached her she unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall to the floor. She pulled down my underwear, springing my cock free. Taking it in her hands (photo 5) she told me she'd been thinking about having it all day. As I grew even harder she popped it in her mouth without warning (photo 6). This was not our usual way of doing things as she was normally pretty shy and a bit more reserved, despite some of our antics! She sucked me hard, and I mean real hard, taking me as deep as she had ever done (photo 7). Her mouth was warm and inviting and I was feeling so horny. I started moaning and twitching a lot and she looked up at me, her eyes looking right at me while my cock was still in her mouth (photo 8). I felt myself getting close already, so I told her to slow it down. I wanted this to last all night!

Removing my cock from her mouth she asked me if I wanted a better look at her breasts? I needed to see them, touch them, like them, do all sorts of bad things to them. I helped her remove her dress and saw underneath that she had some very nice lingerie on (photo 9). Seductively she turned around and crawled onto the bed (photo 10). I wondered, not for the first time that day, where this was leading?

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
1 - my bride.jpg   2 - big cleavage.jpg  

3 - saucy.jpg   4 - you want me.JPG  

5 - stroking it.jpg   6 - sucking it.jpg  

7 - taking me deep.jpg   8 - giving me the eyes.jpg  

9 - dress off.jpg   10 - seductive.jpg  

Old 05-20-2019, 09:59 AM

Default Wedding night part 2

She turned around and faced me, a horny look in her eyes as she only had a strapless bra on her top half (photo 11). I encouraged her to let me see her breasts. I needed them badly. She lowered her bra just enough so that the nipples became visible (photo 12). I went over and rubbed my cock against one of her nipples which made her shiver due to how sensitive she was. I reached behind and unclipped her bra. Her beautiful breasts were finally free in all their glory (photo 13). At last! Before I could touch them she rolled onto her stomach (photo 14) and looked up at me. "So, what would you like to do?" she asked me. I looked down at my hard cock and said that I needed to cum, urgently. "Oh you want it bad, don't you?" she said, sitting up and leaning her boobs forward a little bit so they hung just perfectly (photo 15). I cupped them with my hands and brushed over her hardening nipples. I was fit to burst!

She placed her hands on my sides and moved me round onto the bed before pushing me down onto it. With that she went down on me again, shoving my cock straight back into her mouth and sucking hard (photo 16). Her lips were so tight around my shaft, her tongue working magic. After 30 seconds or so she released me from her mouth and began swiftly wanking me. As she did so her boobs shook up and down and I couldn't take my eyes off them (photo 17). I was getting close, real close. She told me to get on my knees on the bed before she then sat astride me, all the while still masturbating me. I felt myself reach the point of no return and I looked at her as if to tell her that. I thought she would stop and change position, but she didn't. She just gave me a look and continued (photo 18). Oh jeez, she was going to let me cum on her. I didn't have long to consider this as just seconds later I felt myself pulsing and there were jets of my cum going all over her stomach (photo 19). There was a lot as I was very turned on. When I was done she laid back so I could inspect my handy work (photo 20)! Wow, what a wedding night to remember.
Attached Thumbnails
11 - horny.JPG   12 - nipples.jpg  

13 - tits out.jpg   14 - what do you want.jpg  

15 - you want it bad don't you.jpg   16 - hard suck.jpg  

17 - working it.jpg   18 - want to cum on me.jpg  

19 - cumshot.jpg   20 - cumming on her stomach.jpg  

Tags
censored, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020