uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2019, 10:09 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

I'm sorry to hear some of stories in this thread.

In all my years and all the women I've been with, I've never had a single one not do a Blowjob. I've had lasses who wouldn't swallow, but they were happy to do the BJ then spit it out.

As for my wife, the hornier she gets the more she enjoys doing BJs and the crazier she gets in regards to what she likes to do with the BJ.
These are some of the stages:
The standard BJ;
The BJ & M where she touches herself as she goes to town on me;
The BJ where she wants me to push her head down onto me;
the BJ where she forces herself down as far as she can and makes herself gag (yes, she's somewhat an S);
The juicy BJ where she rides me, then jumps off and licks all her juices off before continuing with the BJ and
When I know she's almost out of control she gets a bit too toothy as she gets really aggressive and unfortunately I have to ease her down as it starts to hurt.

There are always levels to what people will and won't do, but, for me personally, I feel if a woman is not willing to do a BJ if you're willing to do one to her, it means there is definitely something wrong.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2019, 05:50 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default My wife

I have the opposite problem!
My wife loves to suck on a cock and it shows! She is an expert at it and drives me crazy almost any time I ask. She usually won't swallow, probably because she loves to watch me as I spasm and writhe around as I cu. She loves to watch it shoot out, the further the better.

My complaint is that she doesn't like to receive!
I've never had a woman complain about my technique and I love to see a woman cum on the tip of my tongue, so it's not that.
It has to be from her upbringing and one crazy old aunt who used to babysit her when she was a child and told her time and time again how dirty her pussy is.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2019, 09:21 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I have the opposite problem!
My wife loves to suck on a cock and it shows! She is an expert at it and drives me crazy almost any time I ask. She usually won't swallow, probably because she loves to watch me as I spasm and writhe around as I cu. She loves to watch it shoot out, the further the better.
I have a friend who out of no where one day told me how his wife won't stop sucking his cock. I was confused about his complaint, but she would go nuts, all the time, and often when it isn't appropriate. He said he could only take so much and she gets offended if he tells her to stop or wait for a better time. She also hates to receive. He only mentioned it that one time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2019, 10:28 AM

Default wife never refuses

WTF! Shouldn't you all have known this before tying the knot? It would have been no BJ, no marraige, for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2019, 03:57 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4fun309 View Post
WTF! Shouldn't you all have known this before tying the knot? It would have been no BJ, no marraige, for me.
I didn't marry my wife based on her blowjobs. That being said, she did give me the best one of my life once, despite hating them now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2019, 07:33 PM

Default I'm not the only one

Funny, so I'm not the only one in this sad situation.
My wife loves to recieve oral from me and even squirt in my mouth sometimes. I love to do it but she barely suck my dick. Maybe she does it 2-4 times for some minutes per year?

Many years ago when we had started dating she gave me more often blowjobs and even swallowed it. But some weeks later, she had stopped swallowing my cum. She told me that she doesn't like the taste and don't want to do it anymore. That's fine I thought... But after some time, she then even said, she doesn't like the taste of the precum also. So that's her excuse for not sucking me anymore except on my Birthday or other rare circumstances (but only for 3-5 minutes). That's a real pity for me because I love oral sex especially 69 position
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample