or
Register

Old 12-30-2008, 09:21 PM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 79 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doboy123 View Post
I saw a thread on upskirt stories, I think we need some downbouse stories
anybody got any?
A friend of mine lived in the same apartment building as I did and she was sitting outside in the courtyard on a really hot day talking to some friends. She mentioned that she wished she had an air conditioner, and I mentioned that someone just put a gigantic one in the basement. I showed her where it was, and she asked me to help her bring it upstairs, since it was way to heavy for either of us to bring it by ourselves.

She was tall, thin, and had these perky b-cup tits. She had on a pair of short shorts and a tank top, and she was also braless. We carried it to the steps and I told her to go up first so that I could take on most of the weight. There were about 4 flights of steps that we had to go up, but halfway up the first flight, she wanted to take a break. I put the a/c down gently on the stairs and checked to make sure it was resting on a step so it didn't slide. After that, I looked up and, to my surprise, I got an eyeful of her perky tits and beautifully puffy pink nipples. She was bending over with her hands resting on her knees to catch her breath, and since she was on a much higher step than I was, her tits were directly eye level. She stayed like that for a good long while and I definitely did not rush her. She needed to take a long break like that on each flight, and I encouraged it. Her tits were amazing.

Last edited by Turtle; 10-25-2019 at 10:43 AM.
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to sky44444 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2008, 09:36 PM

Default down swimsuit?

Working as a lifeguard at the municipal pool gives you ample time to look at scantily clad females and sitting in an elevated seat sure has its perks. One day while working on a hot summer day and quite an uneventful one too. I notice that a female that I have known for a few years came to the pool with her little sister. Well we chatted for a while and I thought "well at least I will get the chance to see her in a swimsuit." Well she had on a navy blue one piece.....a one piece how disappointing. Well she played with her sister in the water and eventually her sister got out and she started swimming laps. At one point she stopped pretty much under my stand and naturally I looked down just in time to see the readjustment. She pulls the top out and up. When she pulled it out I had a perfect view of her breasts and got a good eyeful of her pale nipples. Her pale skin and pale erect nipples became the object of fantasy for a while.
While very brief it was great! I cant say that is the only view like that I have had but that is sure one that stood out in my mind!
Old 12-31-2008, 12:24 PM

Default Future sis-n-law

I was probably 16 when I visited my brother. His then fiance was outside grilling lunch. She was in a sundress and when my brother went inside to get something I politely walked over to the grill to have a friendly chat. I was pleasantly surprised to see my bro's gf was bent over at the waist checking the meat and I was looking down the front of her loose dress at her completely naked body underneath. The sundress was a bit oversized and it dropped away, compleatly revealing her perky young breasts and I could see all the way down her flat stomach to her hips and thighs. I couldnt see her puss but I could see enough to know there were no panties.

I know now of her oddities, (putting it mildly since the details of the divorce came out) and that she may have been showing it on purpose. But DAMN it was fuel for many nights for me
Old 12-31-2008, 04:08 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Once in the Barnes & Noble in Union Sq in NYC, I saw a family of northern european tourists in the children's book area. The daughter (about 19 yrs old) was wearing a loose sundress kind of thing, with a fairly low neckline. She bent over at the waist to see something on a lower shelf. The neckline was so loose and baggy that I got a full view of both breasts, all the way down to her blonde pussy - no underwear of any sort. She saw me looking, straightened up and went to put on a sweatshirt.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:05 PM

Default Educational Tits

When I was a sophomore in college I had an English class where one of the assignments was to give a speech “selling” a product. As luck would have it, I got paired up with one of the hottest girls in class. She was beautiful, with straight platinum blond hair, that small up-turned nose and killer blue eyes. She had a fabulous body, long tanned legs, trim waist and these beautifully perky tits. This college was in Southern California where the weather is nice and girls come to class in various stages of “un-dress!” It was not unusual for girls to attend class in tank tops, half-shirts, halter tops, and most of the time braless. So, I REALLY looked forward to working with this girl. I was certainly destined to get a good look at her tits!

She and I got together on many occasions working on the project which was to “sell” a little stuffed dog. Each time we got together she would wear sexy tops. But try as I might, I could never quite get a clear view of her tits! I had to be careful to not be too obvious and I would try various vantage points, but I never quite got to see her full breast or nipples either because of my viewpoint or she would happen to wear a bra that day. So, as our project neared completion I eventually gave up my efforts.

On speech day my partner came to class wearing pretty normal stuff; a pair of flip flop shoes, shorts and a button-front collared shirt with a respectably low neckline. Speeches were given at a small table in front of the class. I sat in one of the chairs at the table and she sat next to me. I was the one to give the speech and she would “demo” the product, so I stood up and started speaking. As I looked down to point our “product” out to the class, I caught sight of my partner, holding the stuffed animal. Her blouse had opened up and I could see all the way down to her belly button! I could see her breasts absolutely perfectly with her long red nipples jutting straight out! She had NO CLUE that her blouse had opened up and she was exposing her breasts to me. Because I was looking down at her, no one else in the class could see what I could. All semester long I was DYING to see her tits, and there I was, on the last day, in front of the entire class looking down at her beautiful soft breasts and gorgeous nipples – in the middle of a presentation that represented half my grade! FUCK! Talk about pressure!!

I don’t know WHAT I ended up saying during my presentation, my mind was GONE! I’m not even sure what my grade was, but I didn’t really care. That class was WORTH IT!!
Old 01-01-2009, 12:48 AM

Default She gave me some eye candy!

I have several stories and may post more later, but this one stands out in my mind. I was an instructor at my job and did training in a classroom setting. The first day of class, I noticed two guys that sat across from this girl wispering to each other and motioning like they were talking about her chest. I decided to pass by to check it out, since I'm tall and was betting on getting a nice view. I got an eyeful of nice cleavage but that was about it.

A few days later, I was assisting her with her computer and was shocked at how much I could see. She was wearing a brown V-neck shirt, but even more surprising was that her bra was so incredibly loose! It wasn't just that it was a loose cup (she looked to be a full B maybe C) but it looked like she had intentionally set the straps so that it would hang loosely on her frame... and boy did it! I could see all of her gorgeous breasts up to the nipple. We stayed like that for several minutes. After that, another guy came over to "help" and then a manager came by to "assist" lmao. We all stood there hovered over scratching our heads in awe.

About a week later came the best viewing! Another loose shirt and lots of peeks, but still not the whole thing. After lunch she brought in a Wal-Mart bag full of candy. I was right in the middle of the lecture and when I walked by her desk, she asked if I wanted some candy. I said, "Sure" and thought to myself 'if she reaches with the opposite arm her bra will totally buckle!' I told the class, "Hold on a minute" knowing that I'd be babbling like an idiot if I got to see what I wanted. Sure enough, she reached with her left arm to the bag on her right, and as predicted, her bra completely buckled. I could see her entire round soft looking tit, nipple and all. She sat like that, fiddling in the bag for a solid 10 seconds while I stood silent infront of the class staring at her exposed tit. Wow... I got eye candy that day!
Old 01-01-2009, 05:58 PM

One time when I went to New York there was a women in the side of the street selling bags and stuff. There were some people buying some stuff and I went over to have a look too. She was attractive probably in her 40s and was wearing a loose tank top and a very loose bra underneath. Every time she bent down I could see all the way down to her big dark nipples.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wdf123 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2009, 10:58 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Another story - this one when I was busted!
Back int the 80s, I was working on a big project with consultants and an ad-hoc team. We had 2 secretaries from a temp agency. One was a real fox, the other a bit skanky, but neither ever wore bras (I love the 80s!).
A the end of a meeting, as we trooped out of the conference room, the fox was bent over a small table near the doorway, collating papers. She was facing away from me, so I turned as I walked by, and got the full beautiful view.
As I turned back forward the other secretary was right in front of me. She looked at me straight in the face and started to say "I saw that...". I shot her a look that stopped her in mid syllable. (She was only a temp, and I was a senior staff techie on the project.)
I never heard another word about it, and if she mentioned it to the fox (they were NOT friends), it never made any difference, and I continued to get lots of nice views.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:09 PM

Default First day on the job

During high school, I got a job at a movie theater. The manager of the theater was a woman in her late 20's and she was quite attractive. I got the job and started the following Saturday. The manager was there and she was wearing a yellow sun dress that was very low cut on the neckline and very loose. I didn't think a thing about it until after the first show started. She was behind me, sweeping up popcorn with a broom and dustpan. I turned around and saw her leaned over at the waist, and both her braless tits were just hanging right in front of me. She stayed like this for a few looong seconds. I just stood there taking everything in. She must've been either an A or B cup, she was fairly petite. Her tits just hung there, staying a bit as she swept up the popcorn. Her nipples weren't really hard, but did stick out a little, nice and pink! And then it was over... she stood up, put the broom aside and went on about her business.

Needless to say, I spent the rest of the night (heck, the rest of the years working there) trying to get another good peek. Sadly, I never did. Although, when she was showing me how to count tickets sales that night I got a lot of nice cleavage, it was nothing like what I saw the first time. I think that was one of my earliest downblouse experiences, and it was a great one!
Old 01-10-2009, 03:13 PM

Default Arm-Hole-View-Stories

In the 80s and 90s there have been a lot of braless girls with big armhole-shirts. I love it.
Do you have any story about that?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018