uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2019, 02:36 AM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Her Orgasmic Response: Multiple or Single?

Guys, I'm interested in hearing about your lady partner's usual orgasm pattern, and how it helps or hurts your "loving" experience.

I've had partners that were very much multi-orgasmic with nearly every session, and I've had a few that were "one time only" each time we got together. Perhaps either from too much clit sensitivity in the post-orgasm state, or just wired that once was enough for them.

My first serious girlfriend was amazingly in tune with her body and for such a young girl knew what she wanted and how to tell me the best way to help her to many orgasms during our times together. We learned a lot together and my partners to this day benefit from those lessons eagerly learned! Always a minimum of two orgasms for her; most often one from oral and the next one(s) from me fucking her and getting her clit rubbed just the right way. That was generally if we were rushed for time- if we had enough time she would cum closer to a half-dozen.

My second wife was a 'one and done' girl, but she stayed engaged in the moment and still liked getting a good fucking and making sure I got off even if there were no more orgasms for her right then. The only time it was a problem was the very first time we got together. We were at a party at the house I lived in at the time, shared with two other 'active' studs-we called it "The Dong Den." We were pretty buzzed and in my room making out and she was ready for more, so I went down on her. She actually came but I didn't "know" her then and was maybe a bit too soused to catch the signs, so I was unaware of her climax. She immediately went down on me and seemed pretty serious about it but I figured we had more to go so I held back. She eventually said she needed to get back to her place and left.

Later we talked and I learned how it went for her and I was "Well dammit, wished I'd known!" She said, "Yeah, I really was trying to make you cum since you got me off, but you never would let go!" We had a laugh but never had that 'problem' again.

The only other time it was an issue was when she'd indulge herself in the bath with a quick orgasm. She would then not always be receptive to taking care of me. I was puzzled for a while until I caught her at it one time. THE BEST voyeur experience of my life- without her knowing I watched her stroke her pussy and squeeze her nipple with the other hand while laying in the warm water.

My pants were around my ankles in an instant and I was stroking right along with her until I realized I was going to miss out if I watched her to the end. So I stepped away and made some noise and let her get herself together before I came back to the bath and joined her. She was of course ready for me but never knew just how ready I was for her- probably the shortest session of our entire relationship!

Most of my other partners/SOs have been able to get off several times at a time. My third wife was a lot of fun and definitely liked to cum but after a sweaty marathon night she finally panted, "I can't cum any more (pretty sure it was more than a dozen for her that night)- please stop working on me; let's make YOU cum already!" I of course was happy to oblige- if I remember right this was one of the times where after lots of pussy and oral action I ended up standing over her stroking my cock while she licked her nipples until after a night of edging I came in ropes that covered her from hips to shoulders and all over her tits and belly.

The least positive experience was a girlfriend who was definitely "one and done", which was to say that once she got off, no matter where we were in the "sequence" she was FINISHED and really had no care whether I was done, or even close. Only once do I recall her riding me and grinding her clit on me until she gasped out her orgasm, and then reluctantly continuing to hump my cock until I came. She has since gone on to get married. Nice girl otherwise but I wonder about the poor sap that got chained to her.

My wife now likes to cum a few times when we get together and isn't shy about giving directions on how to get her off, after which she is ready, willing, and able to make sure I get my release. Ah, big improvement over the one described above!

What has been your experience with your partners?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 05:46 PM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts

My wife is usually a one orgasm girl, sometimes a couple. But just because she has cum doesn't mean she is done fucking.

On the other hand, I spent a lot of last year fucking the GM of a company I contract to and she would come over and over again and regularly squirt as well. Over one particular 3+ hour session I counted 22 orgasms! She was bloody amazing - I'll have to find some time to tell the full story on here (she even let me take pictures and videos).
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 10:16 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Mine

My first wife was a weird one. While we were dating and even after we got married, she would orgasm quick and hard, just once. Then she'd always let me continue until I came. After we were done, she would cry EVERY time! For no reason. She always said it was just her emotions getting the better of her. There was never any other reason that I could tell. She would even cry after she masturbated.

My second wife was multi-orgasmic and a squirter every time. She would commonly soak our bed, right down to the mattress! Early on, it was not uncommon for us to have to flip the mattress so we could sleep on the dry side. It wasn't long before we had to buy a new mattress, mattress cover, many sets of sheets and even a plastic protective cover (Our doctor told us where we could get one for our queen mattress!) To this day, I dont like the idea of a squirter. I find it gross!

My current wife usually has one continuous orgasm that lasts as long as I do. She may start to orgasm minutes before me, but she'll ride it for as long as I continue, especially if I take her doggy-style (her favorite position). She'll usually start orgasming soon after I get behind her and start fucking her and as long as I keep pumping, she'll keep cumming. The harder I jam her, the harder she'll cum. In fact, if I stand on the bed behind her, squat down and enter her, I can fuck her like an animal and really beat it up hard. She goes nuts then! So, she may be one and done, but its always amazing!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2019, 11:27 AM

Usually my wife has one time orgasm. After she has it I have to finish quickly.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xlove19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2019, 12:10 PM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts
Default Multi-orgasmic.

My wife is multi-orgasmic. I usually bring her to three or four orgasms orally and then she will cum again as soon as I slide my dick into her. She will have a couple more orgasms while we are fucking. Then, when I am ready to cum, she gets excited and usually cums again as I do. Afterward, I can feel her pussy pulsating around my softening cock.
She loves being fucked doggy style. All I have to say is, "Ass up", and she immediately flips over and is ready. She likes it hard, deep, and fast in this position. (Almost brutal!!!) She likes when I slap her ass hard and stretch her butt cheeks a far open as I can. I like watching her ass pucker in and out as she cums on me.
She also likes being spanked and has even cum while I've done that. Not often, but once in awhile she will cum while blowing me. If she knows I am about to cum she will often ride the waves of her own orgasm at the same time as mine.
She has never squirted, but she sure gets wet as hell! She's a multi-cummer and a terrific fuck!
Old 07-11-2019, 10:45 PM

Thanked 25,704 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default my wife

When ever she gets a hot pussy load it sends her into orgasm... she says its the warm sudden feeling of hot sperm that sets her off to orgasm.....
Though she also orgasms w/ straight fucking and cunnilingus too.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:34 AM

Thanked 57,518 Times in 2,211 Posts

Dated a girl in grad school, who was the most orgasmic woman I've ever been with. She was also a screamer. The first time I fucked her, I thought I was hurting her. Anyway, we fucked, in about 60 seconds she had cum and vocalized. I just relaxed on her, thrusting easily, figuring we were in the afterglow period of sex. After about 30 seconds, she said "oh, you haven't cum yet" (apparently she made a lot of guys pop off when she started getting vocla0. I said that I hadn't, she started smiling, nad I started thrusting harder, and she started vocalizing again. Every time we ever fucked, which was close to daily (sometimes more than once) tor the year and a half we went together, it was the same story, always 10-20 very vocal orgasms, and I'm pretty sure based on my subsequent experience that she wasn't faking. I don't have the worlds biggest cock, but I could hold back from cumming pretty easily, so I was the perfect bf for her. One day, just to see how long we could go, we put up a little score sheet, and marked off each time she came. We got to 60 in a 2 hour period, nicely even though she wasn't a squirter, she always stayed wet enough that chafing wasn't too big of a problem. After 2 hours I couldn't hold back, and released inside her, which caused another orgasm on her part. Interestingly, I could never make her cum from oral or fingers, but any position when my cock was in her pussy did the trick.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2019, 09:41 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts
Default Zero to 30+

It really depends on the session and her feeling. Usually if the build up is good and I'm prepared to go the distance she'll have multiple orgasms that can number into the 30s.

Some memorable sessions...

The most she's ever had was well into the 30s and that was on vacation during a 4-5 hour afternoon session in our hotel room. The last 2 hours of the session was her masturbating and every 5-10 minutes getting herself off. I remember wondering how long she could keep going and it was much longer than I expected!

Another time on the way home from the beach she would have got easily into the teens in a 90 minute session of masturbating totally nude in the passenger's seat as I drove. She was so worked up that when we got home, she went straight to the bed and continued masturbating for about 40 mins.

Another time on vacation - we were having a good time and moved to the balcony and she decided that was she was to squirt every time she came. I didn't realise there was that much liquid inside or her. It just kept gushing out with each orgasm. I don't remember how long we were on that balcony but it was not a short time. I remember using the Japanese bath buckety thing to wash down the balcony the next morning.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 01:28 PM

Thanked 2,793 Times in 212 Posts

My wife had never had an orgasm from the handful of partners before me.
First time we had sex she had a single orgasm and was hyper sensitive after and ended up finishing me off orally.
I was able to slow thing down later after her orgasm and draw our sessions out to multiple orgasms.
She would still get hyper sensitive and try and stop things but am able to build up to her next peak and to the point of no return and get her into a rhythm where she can get into the teens, the most being seventeen distinct strong orgasms. Which will leave her a sweaty gelatinous mess. Unable to do much of anything at that point.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 06:04 PM

Default multiples

My lady started out saying she didn't get orgasms regularly before we met. Well the first time we made out for any time she was laying on top straddling me and grinding on my hard cock which is girthier than normal. I was rubbing her ass and pussy from the back while kissing her deeply and even though she didn't admit it at first she totally got off on me while we were fully clothed. I felt her tense up and her breathing get fast and her thin pants gave me a great feel of how wet she was and the shape of her asshole. I totally felt her asshole pulsing under my fingers so I knew she had cum.

Fast forward and after we got to fucking I figured out her desire to be eaten out and fingered and she would buck and cum on my face everytime we got together. I would put two fingers in her pussy and press up in a rhythm and my little finger would kind of tickle her asshole at the same time. Boom I had her!

After her first orgasm I could pound her hard and bottom out when she was flat on her belly and she would go nuts and get a second orgasm. I started buying her vibes and toys and found out she could cum over and over but just needed a good chance to let loose.

I have since then figured out how to make her squirt which by the way freaked her the fuck out the first time. It is not something I make her do all the time due to the mess but the fingers can often do things the cock can't if you are willing to learn.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018