Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2020, 05:46 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwaters View Post
Absolutely! I think he handled it really well and it makes me want to show her off more to him. Honestly I'd love to hear him comment about it, but I'm also excited for the next time he sees her clothed. Just the idea that he'll be remembering her naked, thinking that she has no idea is a massive turn on
Hot story with lots of potential for more fun! What was your wife's reaction / feelings after knowing your friend had seen her? Has she done things like this before? Does she want to do it again? Have more fun with others or different setups?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 11:32 AM

Default WhatsApp

Pretty sure my best friend seen a picture my wife sent me while we were out drinking, I’d left my phone at the bar beside him to go to the toilet and when I got back he told me my phone had went, touching ( not unlocking ) it revealed a picture of my wife from the neck down sitting on our very familiar white leather couch wearing only a thong pulled to 1 side with her fingers spreading her pussy and a message saying:
“bored, when you coming home? x “
I quickly grabbed it and walked outside to check it and noticed my ‘ show preview ‘ was switched on my WhatsApp settings, there’s no way of knowing if he seen it as my phone was locked so he couldn’t send it to himself or anything but just judging by his demeanour the next few times he was round at our house I’m certain he seen it when it flashed up tho we’ve never spoke about it.
Have now changed my WhatsApp settings but to be honest it is a bit of a thrill knowing he’s probably seen her naked if only for a few seconds, would love to know for sure.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jamestyler80 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 02:35 PM

Thanked 3,576 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestyler80 View Post
Pretty sure my best friend seen a picture my wife sent me while we were out drinking, I’d left my phone at the bar beside him to go to the toilet and when I got back he told me my phone had went,
So why not ask him and see where it goes?

Last edited by Turtle; 06-01-2020 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlcupple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestyler80 View Post
to be honest it is a bit of a thrill knowing he’s probably seen her naked if only for a few seconds, would love to know for sure.
Ask him. Perhaps that's the beginning of a mutually beneficial gentlemen's accommodation.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 01:46 AM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Friends

A couple of my friends have seen the wife naked. I will start with the tame one first.

I have a wood shop and was making some tool mounts for one of my buddies. When he came to get them, he saw a 4x6 pic in my clipboard of the wife and dog sleeping on the bed. She was on her back, totally naked.
When he saw it, he said, "I'd like to be THAT dog!"
I told him I could probably arrange that.
But, he turned back to my project and never said another word. (Damn it!)

Another time, a different friend was over watching a Monday Nite Football game with us in my basement man cave. The three of us had gone through a lot of beer that evening. He has always had the hots for the wife and was flirting with her and kept trying to catch downblouse and up skirts of her all night. Obviously, she noticed and was getting turned on by his attention.

I had to run upstairs for something and when I was about to come back, she met me in the upstairs hallway. She told me she was getting hot from all his advances.
All of a sudden she asked, "Do you want me to fuck him?"
Shocked, I said, "Do you want to?"
She replied coyly, "Only if you want me to." (Yeah, make it MY choice! LOL)
I said, "Sure!"
She said she would be down in a few minutes.

So, me and my buddy are watching the end of the game when the wife comes back down the stairs. She is dressed in a short, light robe, tied very loosely with her tits being barely covered. (And for those that don't know, the are huge DDs.) My buddies eyes about popped out of his head!
He said something about how great she looked.
She walked over to where he was seated and leaned forward letting her tits hang in front his face.
She said, "Let's all go upstairs and you can see it all."
She led him to the bedroom and I followed.
He had a big cock. Much bigger than mine! I watched him fuck her for over an hour, with her climaxing several times! Finally, she told him she was getting sore and needed to rest for a bit. We all had another beer. When she told him about his stamina, he confessed to her that can never cum! How sad is that??!!!

Well, a while later I fucked her with him just laying there and filled her pussy with cum. (She actually felt very loose now and it was a different sensation for me.) He then pulled her on top of him and he fucked her sloppy wet pussy for about another 45 minutes. She came many times that night, but he never did. Weird night!!!

Last edited by rracoonz; 06-02-2020 at 01:48 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-02-2020, 07:50 AM

Default Jamestyler80

Agreed you should ask him, if he seen it he has definitely been picturing your wife’s body every time he sees her and probably had a few wanks over her, if he’s married maybe you could say he owes you 1 of his wife
Ps, you said your phone was locked but how do you know he didn’t take a photo of your WhatsApp pic on his phone when it flashed up, that’s what I’d have done 😈
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to samhale94 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 10:45 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default That story remended me of an experience

I had previously been into swinging, but not yet with this gal I started to date, although we had talked about swinging. We were at my place after being out for the evening at the bars. My male friend came back with us as he was going to borrow something. Well as time went by and couple more drinks he mentioned that I was lucky to be dating her as he always wanted to.

He mentioned how perfect her body must be in the nude. A couple minutes later he excused himself to go to the bathroom. She mentioned to me did I want to do a threesome with him tonight. Of course I was up for it. He came back and she left for the bathroom. I told him he might get a chance to see that body of hers.

She came backed dressing only in bra and panties. Soon we were all nude and ravishing her. She was sucking on him and I entered her for a while, but didn't cum. We switched positions and he entered her. His dick was almost twice as thick as mine as I watched him fuck her for quite a while. He eventually came on her belly.

I had to have her again and mounted her. The feeling of her pussy now stretched out from his larger size felt surreal. Like I was barely feeling the touch of her insides. It felt so good I came shortly thereafter.

She and I talked about it later and she was excited about how I felt about it. We decided to experiment with it. We bought her a dildo that was about twice as thick as my dick. We would then have sex with me fucking her for a bit then I'd use the dildo on her then reenter her and get that same sensation.

We did it that way on a semi-regular basis sometimes with my friend. We also ended up going to swing clubs and she would engage with a larger guy then we'd fuck and it would be great especially in front of others.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 06:52 PM

Thanked 1,239 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
he confessed to her that can never cum
I can absolutely cum, but when drinking a lot, I will stay hard for hours, but not cum. Still very enjoyable edging.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 06:59 PM

Thanked 84,620 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoj View Post
I can absolutely cum, but when drinking a lot, I will stay hard for hours, but not cum. Still very enjoyable edging.
My wife used to call it a "whiskey dick". Could stay hard a long time. She would ride it to many orgasms before I finally came. She loved it!!
Old 06-03-2020, 01:40 PM

Thanked 2,692 Times in 172 Posts
Default My wife

I would leave some of my wife's nude pictures out around the house when l have friends over. I know they have seen the nude pictures of my wife and even made some copies for themselves. My wife has no idea that my friends and neighbors have seen her nude pictures. This really turns me on so much knowing that she has been exposed
Attached Thumbnails
40710.jpg   IMG_20191115_023125.jpg  

40713.jpg   IMG_20191115_023107.jpg  

40711.jpg  
Attached Images

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips