uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 AM

Default Sister n law stories

Anyone ever have some good stories involving their sister n law? I thought I would post a few of mine that have developed over 10 years or longer...but if you have any go ahead and post.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Turbomateo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 02:19 PM

Default Drunk night

My wife's name is Sarah and her sisters name is Kerri.... May or may not be real names but that you don't need to know. First story that comes to mind is when Kerri came home drunk. I have always fantasized about her but just left it at that, she was like any other friend or girl I knew, just thoughts. We were in college at the time, all three of us living together. Sarah and I were not married yet and at the time Sarah was more of the prude sister when it came to sex. ( things have definitly changed btw) anyways so Kerri had just broken up with her bf of 5 years or more and was ready for the rebound. She went out one night with some friends and didn't come back until very late. We were all great friends and very close so when I heard her come in I instinctively got up to check on her, Sarah still asleep in the bed. I walk to her room and she had the door open and I asked if she was alone, she said yes and shockingly opened the door and said come in so I didn't wake Sarah. I just figured she would say yes and I go back to bed, never go into her room with the door closed. We were very close like brother and sister but just me and her in the room I felt a little in easy or those knots in your stomach. At the time I was by no means smooth, and borderline awkward so I'm sure I was sweating like crazy. We talked for a minute or two and I quickly calmed down. I could tell she was pretty drunk and she kept talking about her night when she went into the bathroom and said she was going to change. I told her I could go but she insisted not to and that it would take just a second so she just closed the door slightly and went to the bathroom while I Laid on the bed.

I guess I should describe how Kerri looks, she was skinny but very athletic and had a great ass... Like most women she thought he was big but probably weighed 120 but not a little stomach, just very athletic... Played college basketball for a bit.... Smaller tits but very very perky.... They were As or Bs but once I saw them they were so nice.

So once in the bathroom she started to change clothes then I remembered the mirror.... I quickly moved to the other side of the bed and YES I just catch her take her top off and I get a glimpse of her tits.... Only for a quick second but that was enough... She had to know I saw but didn't say anything. She came out in shorts and a tshirt.... She never wore a bra around the house because her boobs were small but I could always get an image of her nipples... She usually walked around with her arms crossed so you couldn't see but this time she was too drunk to care. We laid there on the bed just talking and me very horny after the show I got...... (More to come)
Old 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM

Default Drunk part 2

Sorry I am posting from my phone at work so sometimes I have to cut them short so bare with me. Sorry if I do punctuation errors as well... This isn't something that's going to be published lol anyways.....

So on the bed we just talk more about her night. I am a natural flirt and am gifted when it comes to talking to girls, they treat me like "one of the girls"... Add alot of alcohol and you have a winning combination. So with me being horny I uped the Anney and started asking more involved questions. She was on the rebound and her previous bf wasn't the best guy to her so me acting liked I cared for her (which I did) just made me king in her eyes that night, probably the alcohol.... I asked her when her first time having sex was... First bj... Just anything and everything to keep the conversation going.... At first I had so many knots in my stomach. At first Kerri was reluctant to answer but after a few questions and me giving my response she lightened up. At this point I had a semi hard on and it was starting to become an issue. I kept staring at her shirt and seeing her nipples poke through occasionally when her shirt would get caught under her and get tight when she moved. I asked her about anal sex and surprisingly she had tried it which surprised me. She told me she was a virgin until a few weeks ago. I asked her to describe it and how it was and she gave great detail but she didn't like it because he was a jerk and it was all about him... It was sad to me because I worship a woman especially in the bedroom and I told her that. Then she asks me what I do with Sarah. I was reluctant at first but she promised she would keep our conversation between us. I explained to her how I loved going down on a woman. Loved a shaved woman and loved to lick Sarah's pussy slowly. She had the biggest smile on her face and was squirming alot and giggling. I got nervous that I said to much so I told her I probably should go back to bed. Somewhat foolish but also worried Sarah would wake up and see us together in the bed. I liked being very close to Kerri but I wasn't wanting to cheat on Sarah so I went back to my room and she said good night and shut the door.

It was maybe an hour or so I can't remember but I think Kerri had went and drank some more wine that night at te house but I hear what sounds like throwing up.... It wasn't the best moment lol but I barge open the door to her room and she had just puked on the floor.... Sorry the story turned nasty but hey truth is truth but the best thing is there she was topless and in a thong.... I acted like it was no big deal and she covered up.... But I played it off like I had seen tits before and she relaxed a bit but kept her hands on her chest.... I cleaned her up some and then followed her to the bathroom. She bent over to get a towel out and her ass was just there for me to see.... It was so nice.... I decided to call it a night with her but with me being cool about the nudity paid off later and the stories we exchanged continued through the years... I knew though after that night I needed to see more lol.

Btw I started another post but didn't think it went through... I will continue to post on this one and put a reply on this one to see this one instead. Thank any comments welcomed or if you have similar stories please tell, if your shy you can message me and tell me there, thanks.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:35 PM

Thanks for Sharing Turbo, although I have never (nor never likely will) had any SIL experiences of my own to share, it is one of my favourite Genres (maybe that is why), so I appreciate being able to live Vicariously through You - Cheers...!

Regards

Travess
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to travess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 04:34 AM

Thanked 5,285 Times in 373 Posts

Looking forwrd to more of the stories.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 AM

she was with her boyfriend for 5 years before they had sex? then tried anal within a few weeks?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newfieguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Sisterinlaw

Back in the early 90's while home on leave from the army I was visiting my brother and his wife Karen,my brother had something he had to do and told us he would pick up some pizza on the way back home for dinner. While he was gone me and Karen joked around and talked about some things,then things started getting a bit flirty between us out of the blue. I ended up kissing her and she had no problem with kissing me back,the next thing I knew I was taking her shorts and panties down and bending her over the couch in the front room. She told me to eat her pussy which I did,then I pulled her shirt up and her bra up over her tits and started playing with them while behind her shoving my dick into her pussy. We fucked for about a half hour until I got ready to cum,she told me to pull it out and cum on her ass but not inside of her,instead I turned her around and had her get on her knees then stuck it in her mouth and told her to suck it. After a couple of minutes of her sucking it I shot off in her mouth and she swollowed my cum. She then got up and said she couldn't beleive what we just did,and that she hopes I never tell anyone about it,I assured her she didn't haft to worry. About a hour after we had fucked my brother returned,I was on the couch watching TV and Karen was in the shower. My brother never knew me and his wife had fucked and still doesn't know anything about it. Me and her only did it the one time. A few years after that him and her divorced and went their separate ways. But here is the kicker,about a year before they divorced me and Karens mother ended up fucking twice. I not only fucked my sisterinlaw but as well her mother,my brothers motherinlaw. Some years later my brother open up to me about some things,he told me that while he was married to Karen they were having some sexual issues,he told me that Marge his motherinlaw at the time felt sorry for him and that one night while over at her house she gave him a blow job but wouldn't go no further with him because he was married to her daughter Karen. I never told him thing about what me and Karen had done or that I had also fucked her mother twice. As far as the inlaw thing that is all that ever happen,nothing like it has ever happen like it again since that time. But must admit,it was a time in the past that I will never forget.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:53 AM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
But here is the kicker,about a year before they divorced me and Karens mother ended up fucking twice. I not only fucked my sisterinlaw but as well her mother,my brothers motherinlaw.
It sounds like the women in that family have very open minds, and strong physical needs! Earth needs more ladies like that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 PM

Default My Sister n law story

This is my first time posting. Let me start off by saying I have always had a thing for my sister n law,(my wife's sister) she is short about 5,4, 165lbs, a little thick but that's how I like them with raven hair, and the best part of her are her massive breast 34D. My SIL and BIL are have some problems he has been drinking to much and she Is filling ignored. One time when he had past out in the back yard she called me over to help move him to a bed. After I helped her we started talking and she offered me a beer and a shot I said yes when she came back she had put on some short shorts and a tank top with no bra I was half stacked looking at her. We got back to talking she told me she has a very high sex drive and has to get her self off every day the thought of that gave me the biggest hard on. As a joke a told her I would come over and help her with that any time she smiled and said she would call the next time. This got my blood pumping I started asking her how she does it with her hand or a toy she then gave me a look I thought I gone to fare then she said she is out of battery's so she has been using her hand. That when I call it a night and when home and fucked the living hell out of my wife thinking about my SIL playing with her pussy.
There has been a lot more things that have happened let me know if you would like some more. Thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 02:00 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmurr View Post
There has been a lot more things that have happened let me know if you would like some more. Thanks
"You have my attention."
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017