The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cy_grubel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 09:33 AM

Default 1st boyfriend

In the basement of a church and in the parking lot at an airport
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tallhope For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2011, 02:57 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Pastor's Office

Since I was an every-Sunday churchgoer, my pastor asked me to tape his sermons in his office from a microphone on the pulpit. My first girlfriend "helped" me. As soon as I turned on the tape recorder we would start making out. I would unbutton her blouse, push her bra up over her rack (34C), suck one nipple while fondling her other tit. After a few minutes of that, I would pull her skirt up to her waist and slip my hand down her panties. She was always soaking wet by the time I reached downstairs, and really responded to being fingered. She always wore a garter belt and stockings to church, with a no-nonsense bra and innocent-looking white nylon panties. She was the first girl I kissed or felt up, and would have been my first lay had I known how to transition from third base to home.

I know now that she was willing - in fact, she never stopped me from doing anything I wanted to do to her. She was very short - just 5 feet tall - with a slim waist and medium-sized ass. Cute, roundish face with a little button nose. Full lips over perfect teeth. Shoulder length hair. GREAT kisser.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2011, 03:14 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Sex in a ditch

I've had sex in a ditch with two women. The first time was with the girlfriend who's sister greeted me naked. I had to drive to Chicago to take an FCC test, and my girlfriend went along. We hadn't seen each other in two weeks, so after I had driven a couple of hours we stopped at a rest area in I-65 and started making out. We broke it up to go to the bathroom, and when we were finished we walked to a drainage ditch near the entrance to of the rest area. We got naked and did the deed in the ditch, out of sight from pedestrians but visible from incoming cars if they happened to be looking at the right place.

The second time was at the Isthmus of Catalina Island. The restaurant and bar had just closed, and I was kissing and slow dancing (without music) with a lady I met at the bar two hours earlier. Turns out that she was a school principal in a coastal city in So Cal, and was on the island with her young son taking part in a Sierra Club outing. We just progressed from dancing and making out to sitting on a bank and making out, to lying down in the ditch and making out, to naked-and-fucking in the ditch. Three or four couples walked by and had to see us, but no one said anything. I spent the night in her tent (because the water taxi had quit for the night and I couldn't get back to my sailboat), but she wouldn't let me fuck her again because her son was asleep across the tent. this one was thin with probably A-cup tits (no bra - after all she was there with the Sierra Club), a flat hard belly and a pretty hairy brown bush.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Default sex in a computer center

While in grad school I was working part-time in the university computer center. Part of the time I was a fill-in computer operator on weekend nights. I probably did this two or three nights a month. This was mostly just baby-sitting the university's two mainframes and their servers, from 11:30 Saturday night until 8:00 Sunday morning. About the only task I really had was running some back-up programs to copy hard drive contents to tape.

I kept trying to get my girlfriend Cathy to come in and spend some time with me. She usually said it was too late at night, she really did not want to hang out in a computer center at two in the morning. Finally, one night she did agree to come in.

The computer room was a big room filled with tape drives and disk drives and printers. It was built on a raised floor -- that is, the floor panels could be lifted out to reach the cabling that was run through there plus all of the air conditioning. It was a two story tall room. The entire front wall of the room was floor to ceiling glass, so anyone walking through the lobby could look right in and admire all the high tech equipment. The upper half of the room had glass walls on all four sides so that anyone walking through the second floor lobby or along the hallways that were on the other three sides could also look down and admire the computer equipment. A lot of colleges showed off their machine rooms that way but this one really seemed to want people to see how high tech they were.

We were sitting in chairs by the central operator's console and we began to kiss and make out. She was a very sexy chick and I was getting turned on by making out and also by a fantasy that I had had ever since I got this job. I really wanted to have sex in the middle of the computer room, surrounded by all of that expensive equipment and by all of those glass walls looking down on us. Oh, yes, I had stroked myself off more than one time by imagining Cathy naked in this room with me.

Cathy did not stop me from lifting her sweatshirt and playing with her braless boobs, but she did stop me when I tried to take her shirt all the way off.

I was telling her that there was nothing to worry about, the building was closed, locked for the night. That didn't seem to be satisfying her and then I started to think about how she could be daring sometimes about drivein movie sex and parked car sex and sex outside at night and how when friends had suggested strip poker she didn't want to but once we were started she had not hesitated even when she had ended up naked. So I changed my approach and told her that of course campus security did patrol campus buildings but not to worry because we could probably hear them opening the outside front doors and that those offices along those halls that looked down into the computer room belonged to the university programmers and that some of them were crazy enough to get some idea about some program change and they would come in at strange hours of the night when they could count on fast turn-around time but they were such geeks that they would be so busy thinking they might not even think to look down at us.

And, sure enough, that hint of danger, that risk of being caught, was all she needed to persuade her to let me pull her sweatshirt off.

I was sucking on her breasts and she began to tug on my shirt so I took it off and then she was after the zipper on my jeans. I took off everything and stood in front of her where she was sitting topless and she took my erection in her mouth and began to suck on me. Oh that was so good, standing there totally naked surrounded by high tech stuff while she was giving me head.

Then she got up and took off the rest of her clothes and we tried out a whole bunch of positions just for fun. We were on the floor playing with each other and then doing 69 and then she sat on the worktable by the consoles and I ate her and then we switched and I sat on the table while she sucked me off some more. Finally she sat on the very edge of the table and I slipped into her wet pussy and we went at it in this brightly lit room exposed to anyone who might have wandered along those halls. It was great!

I hadn't been lying. Campus security generally did come through the building twice per night shift, but they had already been through once that night. And sometimes a programmer who worked for the university (there were about twenty of them in those offices on the second floor) would come in at night. But it was never anybody in management who did that and I wasn't worried about any of the guys. As for the women, well, I thought that might have been kind of hot, to have one of them see us, and most of them would be more likely to tease me than to report me.

Cathy came in on other nights too, not every night that I worked but a whole bunch of them over the rest of the academic year. We not only had lots of sex in the computer room, we also got kind of daring and slipped out of the room naked and had sex in the elevator and in the 2nd floor employee lounge, and in one of those hallways above the computer room.

One night, before Cathy got there, Lynne, a really foxy chick who was a systems programmer was in the building. She had come down just past midnight to pick up a printout and then went back up to her office. Cathy got there about half an hour later. She had brought coffee and we were sitting at the console drinking it when I heard a tapping sound and looked up to see Lynne tapping her car keys on the glass. She waved goodbye and left.

"See, I told you some of those programmers work weird hours."

"Oh" gasped Cathy, "Suppose I hadn't brought coffee, we might have been doing something else as she left."

The interesting thing is that Cathy did not sound as if that worried her. Later that night, when we were naked and going at it, I said something about hoping Lynne hadn't forgotten something and had to come back for it and Cathy just laughed and said she hoped Lynne would enjoy the show.

We never got caught, although we did have a close one one night when we had just finished with sex and were just sitting naked by the operator consoles when I heard the sound of an outside door being opened and we grabbed our clothes and ducked behind one of the big units. I slipped on my jeans and shirt, leaving my socks and shoes and underwear with Cathy who was ducked behind the unit trying to get dressed. I walked out to where I could see the lobby and there were two campus security guys. We exchanged waves and they got into the elevator. I sent Cathy back to hide in the tape library until they left the building.

That close call made our next session even sweeter and more thrilling.

And then I finished my MS and went out into the real world, but it was sweet fun having sex among the mainframes.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to classof1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 11:22 AM

Default most unique place....

My most unique place...., Saudi Arabia, working there as a contractor and living in a hotel no female contact at all. All my colleagues and I were bored to death, no booze, no nightlife, no chicks. 20 days there, 10 days at home, so for month we were bored. I though went out to a shisha place till four in the morning. Got on the elevator to my floor and this completely covered women invited me out of the fucking blue to have thee in her room. I was pretty apprehensive as laws in that country are severe and I had the risk of losing my job too if I had any contact with women. But....I said yes, and got into her hotel room. She ditched the abaya(Cover) and she was a beauty, 34 years old, skimpy dress, high heels etc. She ordered thee from room service and then asked me if I would mind a shower....WTF anyway, things went steeply uphill from then on. we had sex all night and she was diiiirty! Scratching my back, biting me, wanting to be slapped etc....., so Saudi Arabia had surprises....
And yes, I did it at school in the toilet, at the beach, in the car, at my in-laws, in the kitchen, at the back of a disco, in a bar toilet, in the sauna, swimmingpool etc.....but compared to Saudi Arabia....boring!!!!!
C ya
Old 01-03-2012, 10:28 PM

Default Internship sex...

I was interning in the state capital building... I needed to do laundry so I wasn't wearing any panties, and I told my fuck-buddy/fellow intern... So we met up in the lobby and he gave me a quick ride behind a pillar. A tour group turned the corner just as I got my skirt back down!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to lizziejizzie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 12:48 PM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 60 Posts

I know the back seat of a pickup truck is not too unique but the circumstances made it that way. This took place when I was single and spent most of my free time at the lake on my boat. Midway through the summer the transmission on my truck junked out putting my boating on hold while it was being repaired. A buddy called and he offered to use his truck plus supply all the beer and booze if we could go on Saturday plus take another couple who were friends of him and his wife. It was an offer I could not refuse so we finalized our plans for Saturday.
About 10:AM they pulled up in my driveway to hook up the boat and load the gear. My buddy Dan introduced me to the other couple, Bill and Cindy. I was very pleased to see how hot Cindy was even though she had a swimsuit coverup on. She was very petite with shoulder length blond hair and muscular looking legs. I guessed she must be an avid runner or just worked out regularly. We got everything loaded and I jumped in the rear seat with Bill and his hot wife. Dan's truck was a step down from a full size truck so it was close quarters in that back seat and we could not help but make contact with the other person.
The trip to the lake was just over 50 miles of mostly highway but the last 15 miles were on a narrow two lane road which was not in the greatest condition. We finally arrived and made our way out onto the lake heading toward a party cove to drink and swim. The two wives removed their coverups and while Dan's wife was not hard to look at Cindy was a couple of levels hotter. I tried not to stare but her suit left little to the imagination. Her breasts were larger than I imagined and her ass was incredible, Bill was a very lucky guy.
As the day went on and the beer flowed in the 90 degree heat it was obvious it was taking it's toll on Bill who was getting loaded. Cindy tried to get him to eat but he refused and continued not only with drinking beer but Tequila straight out of the bottle. It was getting late so I pulled Dan off to the side and suggested we call it a day. By the time we would get back to the ramp and get everything loaded it would be getting dark.
Dan helped me get everthing packed away including getting Bill off the boat safely. Cindy was talking to Dan's wife and she was pissed and embarrassed by her husband. To make matters worse Bill got sick and then crawled into the backseat of the truck and passed out. We were ready to leave and could not get Bill to budge much less set up in his seat. We could only manage to move his legs down off the seat but that just left enough room for one person. I offered to ride in the back of the truck and before I could start making room Cindy spoke up and said it was not fair for me to have to do that because of her husband. Dan's wife jokingly said,"She can set on your lap can't she?"
We all chuckled a bit and then Cindy said," If you don't mind it's OK with me." It was everything I could do to keep from shouting out,"Hell YES!" I climbed in and put my hand out to help her in. She scooted across my lap and leaned forward holding onto the back of Dan's bucket seat. It was getting dark fast as we left the park and made our way down the bumpy road.
I tried not to think about her bikini clad ass resting on my crotch but between the bouncing of the truck and how wonderful she smelled from the aloe lotion I could feel my cock swelling. I tried thinking about anything but her but it was of no use. I know she had to notice and was waiting for her to either turn and slap me or curse me out or both. When she did turn she just stared at me for a moment and looked back around. In the darkness I could not see her expression. My cock was to the point of throbbing and I really felt like a creep for not being able to control myself. It appeared she was going to ignore it and hope the trip would end soon.
What happened next I still can't beleive to this day. She leaned up and was kind of hanging over towards Dan's wife and was saying something to her. At the same moment I could see her pulling up her coverup. I wasn't sure or was just in shock but it looked like she pulled the bottoms to her bikini down. She sat back down on my lap and I felt her hand reaching for mine. She actually grabbed my wrist and guided it to her lap where I could now feel that she had indeed removed her bottoms. It was so weird setting right next to her passed out husband with my two friends a couple of feet in front of me. I took her hint and moved my hand further between her legs where I felt a little patch of pubic hair before getting one of my fingers between her pussy lips. She twitched just slightly as I touched her clit and discovered that she was very wet. I kept this up for a few minutes and then I felt her reach down and tug at the leg of my swim trunks. She raised up again and I pulled my trunks down to my knees and scooted down in the seat a little further. As she lowered herself she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock to guide it in. The feeling was incredible as I entered her completely. We sat still for a few moments before she started rocking ever so slightly back and forth. I reached up under her top and massaged her hard tits. Not really aware of how much time passed before I felt her tense up and arch her back. She placed one hand over her mouth as she had her first orgasm trying to suppress any noise. Dan's wife noticed her holding her mouth and asked if she was OK. Cindy took a moment and told her she had bit her tongue. Dan's wife for some reason became chatty and they talked for several minutes as my cock throbbed inside her. Soon the conversation ended and Cindy resumed her rocking motion. The excitement of it all finally overtook me and I knew I could not hold out any longer. I raised my hips a bit as I filled her with my cum. The spasms of pleasure continued as we sat joined together. I could feel her twitching as well and knew she had gotten off a second time.
We stayed that way a few more miles before pulling our clothes back on and then she finally leaned back to rest her head on my shoulder. When we made it back to my house we got the boat and gear unloaded and were saying our goodbys when Cindy pulled me to the side and asked me to never tell anyone what happened and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek to seal the deal.
The next day Dan called and said," Man you need to tell me what in the Hell happened in my seat! I am heading to a detail shop to get whatever it is cleaned up but my truck smells like an orgy took place!" I told Dan I would pay the bill but said the story would have to be on hold for now.
I finally told him a couple of weeks later as any guy would.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:29 AM

Thanked 26,351 Times in 1,265 Posts

A major corporation I do a lot of business with had rented out the New Orleans Aquarium when it 1st opened for reception. It is a huge place and there was only a hundred or so attendees, we were free to roam the exhibits, but almost everyone staying in the area where the food and drinks were being served. My wife and I had never been so we started wandering around and at some point we realized we were very alone. I was looking face to fin at a fish whose mouth was opening and closing, I was kidding and told my wife I wish that fish didn't have teeth. She laughed and backed me into a dark corner onto a bench. She unzipped me and gave me a great BJ right there.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 03:20 PM

Default ball park

my wife was playing for me as we drove out of town, she got us all hot and bothered as she played. the truckers seemed to enjoy the show as we passed them. she eventually threw her panties out the window, and was playing with the toys we brought along. before we got to the hotel we were both so hot we had to find an exit along the highway. we took the next one we could get to. and the only lonley road leading off the exit road led us to a vacant ball park. she climed on top of me and was ridding hot and heavy when a work truck pulled up nearby to do sum off season mantinence on the field.. the wife was so hot she kept on bouncing up and down on me and tried to ignore the guys mowing thr field close by.a bit later as i fucked her from behind in the front seat a couple of the workers figured out what we were up to and tried to get a closer look without being too conspicious.. her tits were swaying back and forth as i fucked her from behind,, i could tell they were enjoying the show and my wife caught a look at them checking us out and smiled and waved to tease them more, by the time i pulled out and came on her back and ass.. the guys were pretty close and sum were rubbing their crotches while they watched in amazement.. the wife turned around to me and sucked the remaining cum off my cock. and then kissed the window glass with a wet sloppy kiss as we drove past them to get on to our destination.. she later told me that the thought of them watching us fuck turned her on even more and was the first time she squirted durring sex... it was great !! we reminess about it from time to time and get all hot and bothered all over again...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to charlie6969 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife