Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2019, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Yeah right

Edfog, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but you do know this the nonfiction section, right?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 05:20 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiinx81 View Post
Edfog, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but you do know this the nonfiction section, right?
Behave please
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
But there's no explanation as to why Edfog's account of his family's lifestyle is seemingly felt to be so improbable. Is the implication of the downer that no families could possibly follow such a way of life? My personal experience proves otherwise. That, of itself, does not make Edfog's account non-fictional, of course. It merely makes it feasible.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dimbledumble For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimbledumble View Post
But there's no explanation as to why Edfog's account of his family's lifestyle is seemingly felt to be so improbable. Is the implication of the downer that no families could possibly follow such a way of life? My personal experience proves otherwise. That, of itself, does not make Edfog's account non-fictional, of course. It merely makes it feasible.
Because he states they are a nudist family and then writes "If any of the family feel amorous whilst visiting us they do what comes naturally and no one blinks an eye; this includes my brother in law and his girl friend".

This is not consistent with a nudist lifestyle. Swinger lifestyle perhaps but nudist no.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to typerr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerr View Post
Because he states they are a nudist family and then writes "If any of the family feel amorous whilst visiting us they do what comes naturally and no one blinks an eye; this includes my brother in law and his girl friend".

This is not consistent with a nudist lifestyle. Swinger lifestyle perhaps but nudist no.
Although that is certainly true of clubs, camps, resorts and public nudist beaches, Edfog seems to be speaking only of domestic nudity, living nude at home. In the privacy of the homes of families who live nude such standards of behaviour only apply if the family chooses to impose them. If Edfog's family chooses not to, is it right and proper to suggest he's a fantasist? I think not, but it's only my opinion.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dimbledumble For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 08:44 AM

Thanked 16,253 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerr View Post

I knew a family like this growing up. two brothers and their dad after the mother was no longer around. I was absolutely petrified to ever go over there. It started with the dad doing this with his revolving door of girlfriends while the brothers were around, and eventually the two brothers would do things with their girlfriends in the living room while their dad watched TV, etc. They talked about it as thought it were as normal as breathing air.

I ran into one of the brothers at a retail store some years later, talked a bit, and I couldn't tell you what their current situations are.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 08:46 AM

Thanked 16,253 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
This is always why people who have been around a long time may have noticed that my posts have gone down in frequency. I don't want to be accused of making things up. I know I can shake it off and say "their loss", but it does sting a little. So, just realize that my posts only tell half the stories. People also have asked me how I get into so many interesting situations. My response, which I learned from a manager at my first professional job decades ago, is simple: "just make it happen, captain!"
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 10:39 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
This is always why people who have been around a long time may have noticed that my posts have gone down in frequency. I don't want to be accused of making things up. I know I can shake it off and say "their loss", but it does sting a little. So, just realize that my posts only tell half the stories. People also have asked me how I get into so many interesting situations. My response, which I learned from a manager at my first professional job decades ago, is simple: "just make it happen, captain!"
I really enjoy your posts.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 05:22 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I for one would like to see you start a thread called "The Honestly True Stories About People Naked Around Me" and frame it as only for those who will believe you, so the Mods have to delete any "I call bullshit!" posts!

You live a strange, charmed life. I have friends that get naked around me, but not family (which for me is fine) and not in the deliciously-awkward ways you describe. I'd love to hear, as someone used to say, "the rest of the story."
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 10:52 PM

I've seen most of my female cousins, a few of my aunts, my mom, and my grandma naked. Girls change in front of other girls.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Naomi83 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s