Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Wife at Strip Club

I drive by a strip club every day and noticed that Friday night they were hosting amateur night. I decided to stop in and see what the club was like. It was not one of those high class clubs but more for the middle class. The girls were not bad looking and worked the crowd. I was the owner of the club and started talking with him. He told me that a lot of working class and military come in on the weekends. He also told me that he does amateur night to evaluate new talent. If the crowd likes a particular girl he would approach her about working at the club. I was enjoying watching the girls dance and was thinking of how my wife would look on the stage. I left the club and drove home.

When I got home my wife asked me why I was late. I told her that I had stopped at the strip club to check it out and also told her that this Friday was amateur night. She said I guess you expect me to go to the club and dance on Friday. That's when I told her that it was one of my fantasies watching her dance topless for a bunch of strangers. Since it was only Tuesday I had a few days to talk her into it. So on Thursday night at dinner I asked her if she would dance tomorrow night during amateur night. I was surprised when she said yes. I told her thank you for doing it.

Friday at work was hard for me to concentrate all I could think of was her. I took off an hour early to get home and help her get ready. When I walked into the house at 5 pm she had everything ready her outfit was on the bed. She started putting on her makeup at 6 PM she went a little heavy on the rouge on her cheeks followed by bright red lipstick and used a black pencil to out line her lips. When she finished she looked very sl*tty. She dressed in a red bra and panties skirt and white see through top. She asked me how she looked and I told her very hot.

We arrived at the club at 7:30 PM and went in and found a table off to the left half way from the stage. We were having a drink at watching the show. I guess the owner saw me and came over and started talking. He asked my wife if she wanted to dance tonight she told him that she would. He called one of the girls over and introduced her to us her name was Amber. He asked her to take my wife back stage and help her out. Amber asked my wife to follow her so she did Amber told her that she would follow her when she finished. I watched two girls dance and then Amber told the stage I knew who was coming up next. The club has gotten crowded and I guess there was around 100 men in the club. When Amber finally finished I was excited to see my wife take the stage. She had already selected her three songs and when the first song came on she started dancing away. She didn't remove anything which was the routine. Then song number two and half way through the song she started to unbutton her top and removed it. The song was getting close to the end when she turned her back to the audience as I watched her unhook her bra and slowly sliding the straps off her shoulders. She let it fall to the floor and cupped her small breasts with her hands and turned towards the audience. The third song started when she removed her hands and showed off her small breasts and puffy nipples. She was dancing like a pro. Her small breasts were bouncing around and she even pec flexed them for everyone. She was totally hot. When she was done she picked up her bra and shirt and walked to the table putting on her shirt without the bra and didn't bother to button it up. When she leaned forward her breasts were in full view. The owner came over and said she was great and asked her if she wanted to start dancing at the club? She looked at me and I told her that it was her decision and I really wouldn't mind if she did. She thought about it and finally told him that she would. I thought to myself great decision because now I could tell her brother who really enjoyed seeing her topless and my friends about her new job. She was going to use a stage name while she preformed.

When we got home she asked me what I truly thought about her dancing at the club and I told her that now I have a good reason to stop at the club. I told her that she needed to tell me if she gets approached by anyone she is not interested in and she agreed. She started the next night and see how it goes.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:55 PM

Great story, thank you for sharing, what happened next?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horny Dog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 11:21 AM

Default Montreal

Way back in the day my ex-wife and I would go up to Montreal for the long weekends in May and September. Generally it would just be the two of us. We would sight see, hit the wine bars, etc. On one of the later trips we had a couple of drinks and then decided to go to the strip club. The clubs name was Teazers or something like that, this was back in the early 00s. It was Sunday evening, so it was slow there since they did not have the Monday holiday. We got a table near the dance floor, ordered drinks, and then just chilled out to watch the scene. This place had an interesting interaction you could do with the dancers. You could get a $2 coin lay down on the dance floor face up and hold the coin in your mouth. The dancer would come over, pull your shirt up to your shoulders, then put her bare breasts on your stomach all the way up to your face, squeeze them together and take the coin.

It was fun to watch the men and the different dancers do this. After a couple of dancers had come and gone, one caught my exes eye. She wanted a two dollar coin. Before we get there, let me tell you what she had wore out that evening and remember this stop was unplanned. She had on this tank top blouse that had the bra built in, a skirt, pantyhose, underwear and flats. She looked great. Now she is an average size woman, with C cup breasts. Back to the story. I gave her the coin and she went and laid down on stage. Now the table next to us had like 4 guys and they were loud, I could hear their conversation. But when my ex went up to lay down on stage, there was this guy talking loudly to his buddy and his buddy said, Shh! I want to watch this. Which was a turn on for me. So the dancer spies my Ex laying there with the coin in her mouth and moves her way. The dancer puts on way more of a show with my Ex than with any of the guys, she was getting her crotch near my Ex's face and was all over her. Then the dancer moved over my ex down to her waist, lowered her crotch so it was just above my Ex's face, then she reached under the bottom of my Ex's shirt and pulled all the way up to her shoulders. Now in order to do that the person laying down needs to arch their back, which my Ex did and boom her boobs were out there for all to see. The dancer then leaned forward and mashed her boobs together with my Ex's. Then after 10 seconds or so brought her breast back to my Ex's mouth, took the coin and moved on. Leaving my Ex to lay there for a couple of seconds. She then got up and adjusted her top and came back to the table. It was pretty hot and she liked it too. I did not care since we were in the club and people would not have their phones out.
Old 07-13-2019, 06:23 PM

what happened next?
The Following User Says Thank You to markkrek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2019, 05:29 PM

Default Montreal - Next

What happened next? Well the dancer finished her set and my Ex need to use the restroom. Apparently this place had no place for the dancer to change, they used the restroom. When my Ex returned she told me that the show in the bathroom is better than on stage. Then she said to me, do you think I can get a private dance from her? I said, well find out what it costs for us both to get a private dance from her? So then she looked around for the girl and finally found her and said to me what do I say? I told her, just go up to her ask her how much for a dance for two and then let's see if the price is crazy or not. She tracked the woman down, the dancer went and asked her boss, the boss gave her a number, then the dancer talked to us. We said yes. The dancer lead us to a private booth and the show began. My Ex and I sat next to each other and the dancer did her thing for a song with my Ex, I did not care if she paid me any attention. My Ex played with the dancers breasts and touched her everywhere except on her pussy. The song was over and the dancer asked if we would like another. I said yes, so she kept dancing, but then she pulled up my Ex's shirt to reveal her breasts. So now they were both playing with each others breast while I sat there. Then the dancer started sucking on my Ex's nipple, so I leaned over and sucked on the other one. My Ex later told me that was so hot, she felt like she was in the beginning of a threesome. That song ended and the dancer asked if we would like another. Now I was like, hell yes. It is funny at the end of the song, my Ex pulled her shirt back down. As soon as the next song started thought the dancer came over and pulled it up again. I told my Ex to just take it off, but she would not, she said something like what if the cops come. I was like, it's a slow Sunday, they are not coming her tonight. She still would not take it off, oh well. The dancer once again was sucking on a nipple so I started on the other. Then while I was doing that I slid my hand up my Ex's skirt, she parted her legs for me and let me rub her clit through her panties and pantyhose. Then the dancer pulled my hand away and put her head between my Ex's legs. I kept sucking on the nipple I had while the dancer worked downstairs. The song ended, again my Ex pulled her top down and the dancer asked if we would like another dance. Now we were getting somewhere I thought. How do I get this to go further? I said to my Ex, do you want another dance? She was like maybe. I was like what do you want? She leaned over to me and said, do you think we can get her to come back to the hotel with us? I said maybe she will, why don't you ask her. She did and the dancer was like, it has been a long weekend and I am tired, I am looking forward to going home after my shift, we got shot down! I was pissed. The dancer asked if we would like another dance. My Ex looked at me and I said I am up for it. We got one more dance. Basically the same as the last one, although I encouraged my Ex to remove her pantyhose at the very least. She said no. After that song we went back to the hotel.
Old 12-16-2019, 04:14 AM

Thanked 24,864 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default Amatuer nights

About 15 yr ago , maybe 2005ish I met a couple. He was a good guy. His wife was HOT ! We drank and chatted a bit. Later on we met again and it turns out she is the exihibitionist babe of my dreams ! And her old man didn't care ! We would go to strip bars and hang out .. letting her tease and flash the old guys. The customers too ...

I thought the wife, we'll call her Candy was a babe, he wasn't as impressed, but if it made her happy. It made him happy.

Anyhoways ... There was one low class dive/titty bar down the road that we went to a couple of times. The bartender was always FUCKED UP ! She didn't see or care about anything. The other dancer / hookers that "worked" there were worrying about prying some big bucks out in the back room which left the stage vacant a lot.

We would have Candy dance like a stripper while both of us took pictures. I wish that bar was still open , all of us are still around and still playing.

A few pics from back in the day ...
Attached Thumbnails
20031122LIZwScott015.JPG   bar00010.JPG  

bar00020.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 12-16-2019, 04:18 AM

Thanked 24,864 Times in 1,257 Posts

Sorry for censoring the pics , but weare all still close friends.
Attached Thumbnails
20031122LIZwScott022.JPG   20031122LIZwScott037.JPG  

20031122LIZwScott056.JPG   bar00021.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 12-16-2019, 07:24 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTour View Post
Sorry for censoring the pics , but weare all still close friends.
When I first glanced at the photos on my phone, it appeared that you had partially censored her pussy in the bottom right photo.

I’m thinking that you are worried that her pussy will identify her? Lol. Then I realized it was her panties pulled to the side.
Old 12-16-2019, 07:37 AM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTour View Post
About 15 yr ago...

A few pics from back in the day ...
a fine body on her, but my gawd those teeth... its like looking at some ancient graveyard

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2023, 09:27 PM

Default One of my fantasies!

I joined OCC late, which gives me a chance to read through years worth of posts like they were yesterday.

This one definitely got me. For a long time now, I've wanted to take my wife to a strip club. But when I asked her when we first met, she wasn't open to the idea. Now, as time goes on, I not only want to take her, but I'd be extremely excited if she actually stripped!! The thought of her being admired by a whole bunch of men would be awesome.

@JW75, how did it go when your wife started stripping regularly?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to city slicker For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607