Old 06-14-2019, 07:44 AM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 97 Posts
Default Up shorts

Story from a girl I play with
Attached Thumbnails
CA4D360E-02FB-49A6-95BE-60136593B372.jpeg  
Old 06-24-2019, 08:19 AM

Thanked 16,249 Times in 1,134 Posts

Was at a scenic lake area and a Latin wedding party came in for some photos. The bride was wearing a traditional style ornate wedding dress with an enormous hoop under it. Solid plastic hoop. How do I know? Because her brothers (I assume) were teasing her, and she kept trying to kick them, and the solid hoop kept the dress and everything out and you could see her white underwear and other accessories perfectly. Many, many times.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 03:18 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Wink MIL Upswimsuit

Just a short experience from the past weekend. I have shared a fantastic relationship with my MIL, nothing sexual, but playfully joking etc. She and my wife have teased me and gotten me to wear nothing other than an apron once in the kitchen as my MIL playfully slapped my bottom. Fast forward to this past weekend. My MIL came for a yearly weekend visit. We have a built in swimming pool with a built in hot tub in our backyard. Saturday evening we had all gone out to a nice dinner and when we returned I decided to enjoy the cool evening air sitting in the hot tub resting my tired from too much golf back. It wasnt terribly late but wife was tired from a long week and retired to bed. I watched the majority of the lights in the house go dark as I sat alone in the quiet. Not long the patio door opened and my MIL came out asking if she could join. I said of course, and she took off her thick robe and got into the hot tub with me. She is a lot like my wife and is pretty conservative in real life, and true to form she was wearing a one piece white swimsuit. In the dark the light of the pool and hot tub illuminated everything very well. After a few minutes we turned off the jets and sat chatting in the warm water. Without the bubbles, I looked down and could see her body clearly under the still water. My MIL like my wife, has pale skin with dark black hair. Under the water I could see her dark triangle of pubic hair under her swimsuit perfectly. As I looked at her I could also make out her nipples under the white material perfectly! I felt myself growing and was having a hard time keeping my hardness from being totally obvious. I continued to stare at my MIL's pubic patch and thick nipples as I became more and more aroused. Now I could lie and say that we soon had wild sex, however that didnt happen. Instead after awhile we decided to get out and I allowed her to get out before me so that as she climbed the steps I got a close up. mere inches from her bottom and crotch as she was in front of me. When she made the last long step, as I was looking up, I could see a lot of her thick dark pubic curls escaping the sides of her crotch, as well as her thick meaty pussy lips as the wet white material clung to her skin. I was soo turned on that I didnt care that she could see my pulsing erection in my wet shorts as she helped me pull the cover back over the hot tub. We said our good nights and I retired to the dry sauna aloe or so I thought. But that is another story.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:34 PM

Default Long Dress

I went to a formal party with some friends. Most of the women were wearing long dresses. The nice part most were fairly low cut. There was this one red head she had on a long blue dress with a slit that went up about mid thigh. The dress was nice and tight. When she turned around I saw the dress was low cut in the back and she was not wearing a bra or at least one I could see. So I kept my eye on her when I could. It was late and I sat at a table with some friends I saw her looking for a place to sit. I could tell she was pretty drunk. She walked over to one of the high tables. She had a hard time getting up on the stool so she kept one leg on the ground. The other was on the stool and the slit was up almost to her waist with her sitting like that. She partially turned to talk to someone which opened her legs even more I had a full look at her crotch and she was not wearing panties. She was a true red head she had a little red patch.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:56 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default More of an up short view

Yesterday at the gym after work I had a nice surprise, and I want to think it was intentional. I was on a treadmill when a young women walked passed in front of me on her way to a side room that people use to stretch. She was a cute, slim brunette but the thing that stood out to me was she was wearing short running shorts instead of the tight leggings or spandex shorts most of the women tend to wear now. Then she came out of the room carrying one of the mats they have for stretching and such. She went to a corner of the room almost directly in front of me, maybe 15 feet away. Even just bending over to place the mat on the floor had her shorts riding up to show half of her cheeks. I did a little happy dance in my head and thought this is going to be fun.

For the next 20 minutes she did various exercises and stretches, showing me her ass the entire time. Also had nice views of her inner thighs. If she was wearing underwear it had to be a thong because of all the views I had I saw no hint of anything under her shorts. The reason I think she was intentionally showing of or teasing me were a few reasons. She could have stayed in the side room which was nearly empty. She could have had her butt facing the wall instead of me. And she occasionally pulled her shorts out of her crack when she would stand up.

Unfortunately she was not at the gym today but I will be looking for her. lol
Old 07-08-2019, 09:12 AM

Default Open legs

I was walking down a pedestrian street. In front of a department stores employees entrance, two young ladies where taking a break, having a smoke. The sat on steps leading up to the entrance. One was wearing legins, the other... a wide skirt. Looking at each other, they were discussing a team member. The one with the skirt hat her legs wide open. She was wearing white panties, with blue dots. Her inner tights were quite fair... but I think the panties had moved a bit, on the left side, the skin was really dark... outer pussy lips.
I kept on looking as I approached them to ask for directions. When she noticed me, she looked up and then pressed her skirt down between the legs....
Old 07-09-2019, 02:32 PM

Default Great being a grandparent

I recently had to assist my son with babysitting duties whilst he and his partner had to spend a couple of days dealing with work issues. My grandson is 20mths old and I was directed to the local playground, when I got there I was the only male amongst about 20 young mums nearly all were in short summer dresses. They obviously didn't view an old man as any sort of threat as I was treated to upskirt view after upskirt view.

The best couple of views were, a young mum squatting by her baby's pushchair legs spread wide obviously wearing a thong with the pussy lips showing. A mum bending over putting her baby into a swing and showing her pink panty covered bottom. The best was when I was standing at the foot of the steps leading up to the slide and a mum was at the top of the steps and looking up to see she had nothing covering her shaved pussy. Needless to say I went back every day.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:33 AM

Thanked 16,249 Times in 1,134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coroner14 View Post
I recently had to assist my son with babysitting duties whilst he and his partner had to spend a couple of days dealing with work issues. My grandson is 20mths old and I was directed to the local playground, when I got there I was the only male amongst about 20 young mums nearly all were in short summer dresses. They obviously didn't view an old man as any sort of threat as I was treated to upskirt view after upskirt view.
Oh, yes, I remember my stay-at-home-dad stage of life. Other moms didn't care at all that I was around. I had seen countless upskirts at playgrounds, women breastfeeding and inviting me to look at how beautiful it was, even had one woman change out of a swimsuit next to her car while I kept an eye on her toddler with mine--I had met her just that morning at the splashpad! (Never saw her again, though.)

I don't miss that stage of parenting, but I miss how carefree the moms were around me, like I was one of their own and not a threat at all!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2019, 01:37 PM

Default You know we need the other story for sure

Don't leave a brother hanging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMoore View Post
Just a short experience from the past weekend. I have shared a fantastic relationship with my MIL, nothing sexual, but playfully joking etc. She and my wife have teased me and gotten me to wear nothing other than an apron once in the kitchen as my MIL playfully slapped my bottom. Fast forward to this past weekend. My MIL came for a yearly weekend visit. We have a built in swimming pool with a built in hot tub in our backyard. Saturday evening we had all gone out to a nice dinner and when we returned I decided to enjoy the cool evening air sitting in the hot tub resting my tired from too much golf back. It wasnt terribly late but wife was tired from a long week and retired to bed. I watched the majority of the lights in the house go dark as I sat alone in the quiet. Not long the patio door opened and my MIL came out asking if she could join. I said of course, and she took off her thick robe and got into the hot tub with me. She is a lot like my wife and is pretty conservative in real life, and true to form she was wearing a one piece white swimsuit. In the dark the light of the pool and hot tub illuminated everything very well. After a few minutes we turned off the jets and sat chatting in the warm water. Without the bubbles, I looked down and could see her body clearly under the still water. My MIL like my wife, has pale skin with dark black hair. Under the water I could see her dark triangle of pubic hair under her swimsuit perfectly. As I looked at her I could also make out her nipples under the white material perfectly! I felt myself growing and was having a hard time keeping my hardness from being totally obvious. I continued to stare at my MIL's pubic patch and thick nipples as I became more and more aroused. Now I could lie and say that we soon had wild sex, however that didnt happen. Instead after awhile we decided to get out and I allowed her to get out before me so that as she climbed the steps I got a close up. mere inches from her bottom and crotch as she was in front of me. When she made the last long step, as I was looking up, I could see a lot of her thick dark pubic curls escaping the sides of her crotch, as well as her thick meaty pussy lips as the wet white material clung to her skin. I was soo turned on that I didnt care that she could see my pulsing erection in my wet shorts as she helped me pull the cover back over the hot tub. We said our good nights and I retired to the dry sauna aloe or so I thought. But that is another story.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to magnaebony For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 09:08 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Sounds perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
had a lovely view up a pretty young ladys skirt saterday morning whilst shopping with the wife,didnt last long but very enjoyable none the less!! just as my wife and I were walking towards our next shop I noticed a pretty looking girl sat on the steps in front maybe two or three steps up leading into the shop she had a shortish black skirt on and white blouse and looked like she worked there,as we got closer she was so ingrosed texting on her phone that she must have been oblivious her legs were open wide enough giving a fantastic view her tight pale blue cotton knickers,it was lovely clear view of her gusset and had such a nice pussy bulge!! made that shopping trip worthwhile !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s