Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-16-2018, 03:58 AM

Thanked 4,947 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
Love the cloths idea.. if she is comfortable with it, id say go for it. What me and my wife like to do is wear sheer or lace cloths with no bra. As for me, i love to show her off but never had anybody touch her but love the idea.
I like the idea of sheer and lace I will try that! Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 01:47 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Understanding

So, I am having difficulty understanding who is who, or even why? Are these pics truly of your wife's tits being touched by your friend? (They are beautiful, by the way!)

Intrigued, I browsed your previous and found several other of your posts, one saying it was your wife, the other saying it was an Instagram Girl in very tight tights. And, they are the same pic, but one is obviously manipulated. So this kind of makes me wonder. Is your story true here? Or should this really be placed in the Fiction Section?

Your photos for reference. (Posted by you as Instagram Girl in tights, and the other, your wife.)
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2018, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
So, I am having difficulty understanding who is who, or even why? Are these pics truly of your wife's tits being touched by your friend? (They are beautiful, by the way!)

Intrigued, I browsed your previous and found several other of your posts, one saying it was your wife, the other saying it was an Instagram Girl in very tight tights. And, they are the same pic, but one is obviously manipulated. So this kind of makes me wonder. Is your story true here? Or should this really be placed in the Fiction Section?

Your photos for reference. (Posted by you as Instagram Girl in tights, and the other, your wife.)
I understand the concern and question and all I can say is that I found this page and was a bit shy at first. I lied at first because I wasn’t ready to share but I have become more comfortable here. I hope this explains it but you are correct!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 10:03 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
I understand the concern and question and all I can say is that I found this page and was a bit shy at first. I lied at first because I wasn’t ready to share but I have become more comfortable here. I hope this explains it but you are correct!
Very well, then. So tell me, are the pics above of your lovely wife? If so, you are a very lucky man!
Old 03-17-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Very well, then. So tell me, are the pics above of your lovely wife? If so, you are a very lucky man!
They are! Thank you I agree!! I hope you enjoy as I enjoy sharing!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 12:29 PM

Default wife

Yep Esandes wife is gorgeous alright....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clayman1280 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayman1280 View Post
Yep Esandes wife is gorgeous alright....
Thanks!! Happy to share and glad everyone likes! Hopefully I can come up with more ways to show her and hopefully more touching can keep occurring and maybe even more

I think the idea of a sheer or lace top with no bra would help. I have even thought of talking to our friend and seeing if he would just grab or fondle her when she’s not expecting it to see how she reacts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 12:43 PM

I’ll have to find the pics but there was another time where we were all hanging out and drinking at a bar and my friend was signing his receipt. We were sitting in a lounge area with no table and so he didn’t have a surface to use so he used my wife’s handbag which was on her lap. He was joking around the whole time to distract from this but his arm and back of his hand was rubbing against her tits the whole time. Probably about 30 seconds. I was watching it and she just looked over at me with a look like “seriously does he think I don’t notice” I’ll find the pics and post them as soon as I can.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:12 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
I’ll have to find the pics but there was another time where we were all hanging out and drinking at a bar and my friend was signing his receipt. We were sitting in a lounge area with no table and so he didn’t have a surface to use so he used my wife’s handbag which was on her lap. He was joking around the whole time to distract from this but his arm and back of his hand was rubbing against her tits the whole time. Probably about 30 seconds. I was watching it and she just looked over at me with a look like “seriously does he think I don’t notice” I’ll find the pics and post them as soon as I can.
You have a very sexy and fun wife, and one with a very hot bod! She obviously liked the contact from both your friends or she would have done something about it. Sounds like she is very interested in exploring more fun contact by other men and letting hands "innocently" roam, especially if she wears sheer / lace tops, loose &/or deep plunging neckline tops, and of course mini shirts / dresses. Have fun with friends and strangers [new friends you just do not know yet!] and keep posting pics of her fun!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
You have a very sexy and fun wife, and one with a very hot bod! She obviously liked the contact from both your friends or she would have done something about it. Sounds like she is very interested in exploring more fun contact by other men and letting hands "innocently" roam, especially if she wears sheer / lace tops, loose &/or deep plunging neckline tops, and of course mini shirts / dresses. Have fun with friends and strangers [new friends you just do not know yet!] and keep posting pics of her fun!
I agree I am thrilled with the way she has responded so far and hope to see how far it can go! Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:

Tags
fondle, grope, share, tits, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s