photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-25-2012, 10:56 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

When 'bikini waxing' first got popular my wife and her sister went together to get it done, of course I got to see my wife's landing strip, but not SIL's (not immediately). I thought it was pretty hot when they got home and my wife lifted up her sundress to show me her pantiless and waxed pussy. He sister was standing right there and I asked to inspect her also, she just said 'it look just like hers'.

A week or so later we were going to the beach house, the kids were out of school so I was going to take them on Thursday and my wife would come down on Saturday after work. My divorced SIL volunteered to go with me to help with the kids, I didn't need any help but she was always fun to look at in her skimpy, clingy, Lycra bikinis.

We got there late in the afternoon and I decided it was too late in the day for the kids to go in the water, but they could play in the sand, my SIL decided to go for a swim. She wasn't in the water for15 minutes and she came out complaining that something was stinging, she played with the kids for a while then went up to take a shower.

After dinner and getting the kids in bed, SIL said she had a rash, I asked where and she said under where her bikini would be. She was wearing a long nightgown so she pulled the shoulder down and she had red spots, more than just a few. I asked her how widespread, she said it was itching where ever her bikini was. Hmmmm....I knew it was sea lice, a type of small jellyfish, vinegar helps neutralize, but you have to keep it against the area for at least 30 seconds.

Luckily, since we were so far from grocery stores, I brought a lot of kitchen staples and had a bottle of vinegar, not a big bottle, but it would do till we could drive to town in the morning. SIL had been in a bad car wreck a few year prior and had a neck fusion, she couldn't see or reach a lot the affected areas. So I did get to see her wax job, and everything else, I spend an hour or so with a cloth and vinegar going over her rash. Her butt had the most stings, poor baby.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM

Thanked 7,973 Times in 526 Posts
Talking Pubes

Say what you want '''
IF I'm gonna spend an hour down there with my mouth " IT'S GONNA BE SHAVED "
After convincing Peggy to shave somewhere in a conversation I don't remember , she surprised me with a perfectly bald pussy that was a smooth as glass ... NO Razor bumps ever..
I surprised her with the best tonguelashing ever...
I remember her telling her girlfriends she came 10,000 times.... over and over that night when we went out for drinks ... And I remember them looking at me like a dog looks at a hamburger ...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ilovedollydog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 09:24 AM

Thanked 8,584 Times in 903 Posts

lol read that last part incorrect.
I thought she was Cumming in the bar while having a drink.
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyjill View Post
Clean shaved apart from a small triangle just above the clitoral hood, it looks cleaner, feels cleaner, and is more sensitive to the touch. X
Totally agree, far more fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2013, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
He does not know that the brits have a different definition than the yanks do

fanny - external female sex organs; "in England `fanny' is vulgar slang for female genitals"
Also, my Great Granny's name!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:14 AM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 48 Posts

My girl told me about a conversation she had with her friends when they were at uni. Of her groups of friends, just one was bald, for her boyfriend but she's not very sexy at all. The rest just trim, like my girl.

Would love to see her shave it all off though but she thinks it would look like a "little girl's".

Reminds me, at school when I was a teen, I overhead a girl telling one of my female friends "why don't you just shave it all off like me?"
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tom1889 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2013, 06:59 PM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev1l0ne View Post
My wife's girlfriends are over all the time during the summer or drinking and suntanning around our pool. Several times the gals have engaged in convo about "bikini spiders" and waxing etc.

Usually the are quite open about their mode of defoliation and shape, if any, most are either completely shaved or have the landing strip or triangle.

I usually smile, state my preference and then refill their their margarita or jack-N-coke.

I have seen most of their boobs now to get them to free up the goods with regard to the "Happy Land"!
My wife's friends are the same way. They will say quite a lot of stuff when I'm around, but they get downright revealing when it's just girls. They show each other their tits and pussies. They describe their sex lives in detail, etc. And for some reason they regularly discuss shaving. Of course, my wife always fills me in on all the details afterwards.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to housepics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 08:09 PM

Once had female coworkers who would talk quite openly, using the lingo of the local place they went to get waxed. Not quite sure if they knew I knew what they were discussing but sample conversations went something like: "Spa trip today." "oh - brazilian or hawaiin?" "well, i'm currently sporting the Alaskan, and its getting very hot, so I'm thinking brazilian. you?" "i've been brazilian all winter and I'm keeping it off..." Outwardly conservative respectable-looking women, but I loved knowing what exactly they had hidden down there.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 11:09 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromoso...ubic_hair_100/

Reddit thing where someone made a chart of how girls style themselves.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 11:53 PM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default Surfing days

When I was younger and full brazilian was new (and cool) I bumped into a couple of girls that were at my school. One was blonde and had big boobs - the school hottie. The other I did not know much about but was very athletic.

I was going up to surf where they were staying with the blondes family at a hippie type beach place so offerred them a ride. When we got to their place there was a note saying that the blonds older sister and mother had gone down to the beach and we should join them

When we arrived at the beach the blonds mother was topless and the sister was fully naked with a group of others in various states of undress. It was funny to see the school hottie's older sister fully naked.

Anyway I went for a surf and after a while the 2 girls came into the water topless. I thought this was some type of dream until we walked back to the towels together. The athletic girl was actually fully nude and fully shaved and whilst she had been rather shy and quiet, she was more than comfortable to stay undressed for a few hours. The blonde hottie took her bottoms off for a short time when sunbathing but all round she had this goddess image but her boobs were big but not well shaped and her bush was - well bushy. This was shown in her unwillingness to be comfortable naked. The older sister and the two girls had a long conversation with me sitting right next to them about the girls shaved puss. The sisters decided to shave fully aswell. I never got to see this but they had no inhibitions talking about in front of me.

The athletic girl went from a nice girl who I had never really taken notice of, to my girl infatuation. Her comfort in having her newly shaved puss on display not only to me but for inspection amongst the group was completely counter to the type of shy girl I thought she was. She knew she had the bod and this was an innocent and non threatening time to show it off. They both said that what I saw should not be repeated at school

Going back to school they would walk around in their uniform and the guys would all talk about the blonde and not really mention the other. When they walked past me they would both give a little smile.

Tags
bush, pubes, pubic hair, shaved

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows