Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2018, 12:11 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default At the public pool

Summer heat is up. I took the kids to the public pool. As we where looking for a nice spot in the shade, I saw two sweet Milfs, rather young and terribly slim for mothers with babies. The younger of the two, was on he back, reading a book, her legs bent, spread. The skin looked really pale for a tanned chick... As I later passed by, i realized that her pantie wasn't fit properly... 3 day old shave... unfortunately the pussy was covered, narrowly.
Her sister wore a white bandeau top and was busy with her baby... we later saw her at the baby pool. As her kid was playing, she reclined on the hot stones... gorgeous, with very slim bottoms.

Later, the younger Milf but on a wide summerdress, and immediately took off her bikini top. She untied the back knot an pulled it over her head. I first thought she would put on a bra, but no... The dress had huge arm holes, open half way down to the hips. Also the front was quite wide and one should strap was always down midway her arm... I thought she would leave, but started to play with her baby. Bending down in front of me, towards the side... each time exposing her breast. I liked the side view a lot - almost each time she leanded forward, her breast became visible through the arm hole... More than her friend in the white bandeau top, her breast were left full, the areola rather small.

Later her friend started to change as well. She turned away from me, as she was removing her bikini top and putting on a bra. Then she slid into a dress and fumbled her wet bottom off. She took a towel to dry her legs and pussy under her dress and then got ready to put on her panties. Somehow she managed to lift her dress, and flashed her pussy and white skin for a few seconds... Then they left.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:27 PM

Had a encounter at the gym the other day that made me think of this thread.

I was at the cable machine, typical one that has 4 sides and different type at each side. Girl comes up to the one across from me, so we're like face to face a few feet apart. She's 5'6" early 20s, blonde, good shape small boobs, like A or B cup. She's wearing tight shorts and a just a sports bra for a top, all of which is pretty typical of this gym. She had her phone tucked into sports bra, which I've also seen a lot, so none of this really stood out until she bends down to change the pin in the weight stack. The weight of her phone is pulling the top down and I'm seeing her entire little boob and fair skinned light colored nipple. She does this 4 times and I ended up doing like 7 sets instead of the 4 I intended cause I didn't want to walk away until she was done.

Taking a pic came to mind, but seemed to obvious and the gym is busy so someone else may of seen my screen.
Old 08-18-2018, 03:36 PM

Default DB cavity at the dentist's office

Nobody likes a trip to the dentist, but at least mine has a delightfully perky, tanned, young receptionist and an ideal setup for the occasional downblouse. I'm standing at the counter, she's seated at the computer below, wearing a professional-but-far-from-conservative dress with a scooped neckline. And to my pleasure, she has to reach forward and lean down multiple times to grab a pen, access the printer, etc. No nipple this time, but enough deep cleavage to bring a (newly shined) toothy grin to my face!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mclovin22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 05:11 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Neighbor

Our next door neighbor was out the other day cleaning the flower bed between our driveways. I always keep an eye out for her because she seems never to be wearing a bra when she is doing yard work. She has small, A or just maybe B breasts and really doesn't need one. I always notice because her nipples make nice pointed tents in her top.

I went over to talk as I usually do and she kept working as we visited. For some reason I never seem to get a good view down her top. But that day the titty gods were looking down upon me. She repeatedly leaned over and her top opened and I saw both of her nice hanging tits in all their glory.

My phone dinged telling me that I had received a text and I excused myself to see who it was. It wasn't important but I thought that I might try to see if I could capture a couple of quick pics. Saying that I had a lot of glare and that it was hard to see, I quickly shot off a couple of shots as she leaned over.

Unfortunately the light was really bad, bright sun and dark shadows and I didn't get anything that really showed her DB.

Here are two just to show what I was watching. Sorry about the quality. I hope to get more, If I do I'll share.
Attached Thumbnails
Bf1.jpg   Bf2.jpg  

Old 08-24-2018, 04:53 PM

Default swim instructor

After suffering through a couple of weeks of faithfully toting my kid to swimming lessons every morning I finally had a bit of a payoff today. Her instructor was a friendly-if-a-bit-plain young woman around 20, with a fit-but-unremarkable body--probably B-cup breasts, roundish tummy and bigger hips and butt (bigger for a swim instructor anyway...) So not a ton to look forward to at the morning lessons, though at least she usually wore a typical one-piece rather than the shape-hiding body suits the other instructors all wore.

Today, she wore a bright pink one-piece, nothing spectacular from far away. But when I brought my kid over to her for the start of the class, my jaw nearly dropped. From about five feet away, the pink, wet swimsuit revealed not only pokey nipples but two full areolas. Not something most people would have noticed since they weren't looking for it...but I was and I did! The nipples were about three shades darker than the rest of the suit when it was wet, definitely enough to keep my attention for the whole class. I made sure to thank her profusely and even snapped a couple of innocent pics of her in the pool with my kid.

Not a big deal but with sweater weather right around the corner, I'll call it a good day at the pool.
Old 08-25-2018, 05:18 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Tracy wore the outfit in the photos below to a work party. She got a lot of attention that night with lots of the guys wanting to dance with her. I think everyone there got a look at her tits that night. Tracy had a little fun with some of the guys but that is for a different thread.
Attached Thumbnails
2004_1015_123924.JPG   2004_1015_124032.JPG  

2004_1015_124044.JPG   2004_1015_124218.JPG  

2004_1015_124210.JPG  
Old 09-05-2018, 10:18 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyPhil
Was looking through an old high school year book a while back and saw a picture of the lady who was the hottest teacher in our school.

Several incidents stand out.... The first time, she wore a blouse with several buttons undone. The class was watching a film, Romeo and Juliet I think, and at the end she stood facing us and leaned over to eject the tape from the VCR. Thinking back on it now that had to of been intentional... Anyhow, since I sat up front the teacher was about three feet away, leaning over with a few buttons undone. I could see the bra encasing her large tits.

I came into the classroom and saw the Mrs. Scott leaning over her desk filling out some paper work. As I walked by I noticed again, it was another blouse with just enough buttons undone to show everything... by everything I mean just that. I could see all the way down to her navel. But her tits... yes she was wearing a bra again but the cups on it were rather small. I could see the tanlines on her tits and a little dark areola just beginning to peek out of her bra.

...I consider it my win and her loss.
Love DB in "professional" situations; she was a teacher doing her job so that falls into that category. She loved being a little risque and teasing by letting the young boys and the male teachers see a little of her bod all while maintaining required propriety. The Romeo and Juliet movie from the early '70's with Olivia Hussey was the first movie I recall being in lust with wobbling unsupported young boobs on screen. If it was the same movie, your Mrs. Scott may have been feeling a little overheated... Or maybe her husband left her hanging that morning and she was feeling randy...

Not sure anything was her loss... Doubt she saw any upside / future beyond toying with your hormones...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 11:00 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife taught the children with severe learning disabilities. Since she was always on the floor working with the children, she generally wore comfortable clothes. She had a male teaching partner who was "in the trenches" with her all day, and they got pretty flirty, She started wearing tops that showed cleavage so when she was bending over he might get an eyeful. One day she was leaning over picking up teaching materials and one of the kids exclaimed "Miss P. has boobies".

Her partner laughed and said he noticed that too.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 01:01 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Dog Groomer

Last Saturday my wife asked me to take our dog to the groomer for his appointment. It was the first time for this new groomer. Well, after some grumbling, I told her I would. I walk the dog into the greeting area and out comes this good looking gal, slim, late 20s, and wearing tight jeans and a smock top. My dog is still just a puppy, about 6 months old, and loves to jump on you and be very playful. The girl drops down and bends forward to meet her new client. BAM! I get a straight down view into her smock top, with both tits bouncing freely with no bra! WOW. I mean she is busy playing with my puppy and I can't take my eyes off her C cup tits! Beautiful. I am watching as both breasts jiggle around and can see her dark nipples as well. I'm not sure if she knew she was showing, but... Wow. What a nice view!
So I left the dog and returned back home. I told the wife of the experience and she laughed her ass off. Then we argued (jokingly) over who should pick the dog back up later. I willingly went. But this time she just brought the dog back out on his leash and never bent down to play with him. She is an expensive groomer, but THAT is where I am taking him from now on!! Simply made my day!
Old 09-06-2018, 08:52 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick
My wife taught the children.... One day she was leaning over picking up teaching materials and one of the kids exclaimed "Miss P. has boobies".

Her partner laughed and said he noticed that too.
lol - out of the mouths of babes... Hope she continued her fashion style!

Some days my wife dresses conservatively for work [in an office with mostly males colleagues] and other times not so much, loose scoop neck tops, buttons left undone, etc. so whenever she leans forward there must be a pretty nice view. She has had theose damn padded bras but finally got her to buy some sheer bras. Surprised me when she wore them to work - had expected she would wear them just on weekends. The view must have been even better then.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s