Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2015, 05:42 AM

Thanked 10,430 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife's first time playing strip poker

My wife and I and my best friend Eric and his wife Dana got out for a weekend ride, leaving Saturday and getting back on Sunday. We followed the Mississippi river north on the Minnesota side and came home on the Wisconsin side. I was hoping to add another story to the “sex in the same room” thread but that hasn't quite worked out yet. We actually planned this trip so we reserved (separate) hotel rooms. So while sex in the same room didn't happen something else unexpected did. My wife played strip poker for the first time ever, well besides me. I should mention Eric is one of the few friends that has seen my wife naked, skinny dipping on a camping trip over 20 years ago.

After dinner and drinks at a nearby sports bar we walked back to the hotel. We went to Eric and Dana's room to hang out and talk (and drink) for a while. A bottle of wine for the ladies later and Eric joked about the four us playing strip poker. Dana said no way while laughing. My wife remained quiet while looking at me. I could see in her eyes she was asking what I thought. So I piped in and said “oh come on Dana, it will be like when we were young and foolish.” She asked my wife what she thought and my wife answered “well, I will if you will.” A little more back and forth and both girls agreed. So we got started.

Fast forward, and Eric is naked, Dana is down to her white cotton granny panties, I'm in my boxers and my wife is in a white bra and black thong. Before the next hand Eric gets up to go to the bathroom. We all laugh when he returns because he has his hands covering his junk. His wife calls him out on it saying “no hiding stuff!” So he drops his hands before sitting back down on the bed. Before the next hand is dealt Eric says it is getting late and we have a long ride tomorrow maybe we should call it a night. I was about to protest (really wanted to see my wife get naked) when Dana said “but your the only one naked, we can't just stop can we?” Eric whined a bit about being tired so I came up with a solution. “Why don't the three of us just strip the rest of the way and then we can call it a night.” The girls agreed and Eric did not complain. So the three of us stood up and removed the rest of our clothes. I did notice Dana was fully shaved, the last time I saw her naked so many years ago she had a full bush. But of course I was most excited that Eric was about to see my wife naked. First came her bra, then the thong. I loved the look of her breasts as she bent over to push the thong down. I also liked the fact that she was blushing so much even her chest was turning red.

With that we called it a night. As we got dressed to walk back to our room my wife left her bra and panties off. Dana put on a shirt before we opened the door to leave. Our room was at the other end of the hallway. On the way there I stopped her and kissed her. As she kissed me back I undid her jeans and slipped my hand down to her pussy as I kissed her again. She let me finger her wet pussy for a second before saying lets get back to the room first. She did humor me on the way by not stopping me as I pushed her jeans down to expose her ass. Then as I was unlocking our door she started to pull her shirt up. I could see her landing strip because of her open jeans. We then heard the elevator chime and her eyes got really big as she dropped her shirt and laughed as she pushed me into our room.

We were soon naked and fucking. As we were talking she laughed and said for a minute, she thought she was going to get out of getting naked until I brought up my solution. She admitted it was fun and it was easier in her mind knowing Eric had already seen her naked once before so in her mind it wasn't as big of a deal somehow, and the wine definitely helped.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:10 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Amazing

Great story. Strip games with friends are the best.

Once again, the magic power of "he's already seen me naked"

Now you have an interesting needle to thread. She is primed to be naked in front of your friends again in the future, but if you play it wrong it will become "I don't want to get naked every time I see them, or Dana will think I'm a sl*t"

On the other hand if you play it right, and she doesn't feel like you are pushing it too hard, this could become a recurring thing. Here is one approach I have used.

One of my friends has seen my wife naked a few times. I make sure to tell her how he thinks she has the best boobs of anyone he's seen in person. He is obsessed with them, which happens to be true. She laughs off the compliment, but she remembers it. And she does genuinely like her boobs, unlike her ass which she hates and she wouldn't believe the compliment.

So on special occasions, like his birthday, I will mention that the best present you could give him is pic of your boobs or a flash and maybe a grope if we are all together. And she does it pretty much every time. Sometimes just a quick flash, but sometimes she will suggest a strip game as a way to give him his present so it's all in the open with his wife.

Over the past 15 years, this has led to at least a dozen different evenings with this couple where some or usually all of us end up naked. Your mileage my vary.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:06 PM

Default Going farther?

I've always wondered what if the game didn't end when one of the ladies is naked. There might be one more thing to bet...bush...and losing another hand means she gets shaved bald. Of course this means no one is shaved at the start, but that could be arranged.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackesteyes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 10:35 AM

Thanked 4,711 Times in 257 Posts
Default At a swingers club

I used to go to a small swingers club in a rural area. It is closed now. They always had a bunch of board/card games around to break the ice. A pool table works also. If activities didn't start to heat up by about 10 pm the hosts always tried to get a game going that resulted in naked people. It works real well with newbies.

I recall several nights when it worked perfectly. We had about ten folks in the game - singles and couples. The rules were vague, but we used two decks of cards to move it along quicker. It was basically 5-card draw. Each hand had a female and male loser and winner. Each person was allowed 4 items of clothing - two on top - two on bottom - shoes, jewelry didn't count.

The gal with the lowest hand among the gals selected an item to be removed by the guy with the highest guys hand and the gal with the highest gal hand removed an article from the guy with the lowest guys hand. You had to stand on this pedestal while your article was removed so all could see.

When you lost your last article of clothing, usually panties/briefs the winner removed them using only their mouth. It was customary for the guy/gal combination that lost their last article to have a nude hug on the pedestal. Usually the last guy and gal with clothes on stripped each other so everyone was naked and sometimes did a short oral on each other.

It was a great way to get the evening going especially for the newbies. I hope some do not feel this is off topic for the thread, but I thought it was a good place to share it.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 10:51 AM

Thanked 4,711 Times in 257 Posts
Default At a swingers club

I used to go to a small swingers club in a rural area. It is closed now. They always had a bunch of board/card games around to break the ice. A pool table works also. If activities didn't start to heat up by about 10 pm the hosts always tried to get a game going that resulted in naked people. It works real well with newbies.

I recall several nights when it worked perfectly. We had about ten folks in the game - singles and couples. The rules were vague, but we used two decks of cards to move it along quicker. It was basically 5-card draw. Each hand had a female and male loser and winner. Each person was allowed 4 items of clothing - two on top - two on bottom - shoes, jewelry didn't count.

The gal with the lowest hand among the gals selected an item to be removed by the guy with the highest guys hand and the gal with the highest gal hand removed an article from the guy with the lowest guys hand. You had to stand on this pedestal while your article was removed so all could see.

When you lost your last article of clothing, usually panties/briefs the winner removed them using only their mouth. It was customary for the guy/gal combination that lost their last article to have a nude hug on the pedestal. Usually the last guy and gal with clothes on stripped each other so everyone was naked and sometimes did a short oral on each other.

It was a great way to get the evening going especially for the newbies. I hope some do not feel this is off topic for the thread, but I thought it was a good place to share it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 10:42 PM

Thanked 26,487 Times in 1,272 Posts

My first time was when I was a college students and was dating this beauty, Nancy, from a college 90 miles away. Since I had an apartment and she was in a girls only dorm, she usually traveled to spend weekends with me. This sounds hot, but we were both Catholic schools grads and all we had done to this point was snuggle in our jammies.

One Saturday my buddy Bob and his GF Colleen got a whole half gallon on good Scotch and they brought it over to share with us. Of course an hour later we were all buzzed and Bob said "let's play poker instead of just sitting here drinking'. The girls said they didn't know how, but we started with chips and played for a while. Since it looked like they were getting the idea of the game, I was the perv to suggest strip poker, expecting to get shouted down, no. The girls said "no, it wouldnt be fair, you guys have about five or six things on, we only have 3 or 4". Bob and I immediately offer to shed socks and belts until we were all even, the game began.

Now I had not seen Nancy in anything sexier then a bathing suit, and when the ladies got down to bra and panties I was sporting a major tent, thinking this is too good to be true. When the bras came off I was impressed at Nancy and Coleen's magnificent features. Soon we were all nude and Nancy was snuggling against me to hide from Bob, it was a futile attempt. Bob and Colleen excused themselves to the sofa in the other room, Nancy said she wasn't a virgin, was on the pill and was going to have it with me this weekend anyway. So we all had our fun, Bob and Colleen slipped out after we fell asleep.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:22 AM

Thanked 11,622 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
Great story. Strip games with friends are the best.
Over the past 15 years, this has led to at least a dozen different evenings with this couple where some or usually all of us end up naked. Your mileage my vary.

Good luck and keep us posted.
We don't actually play poker but we come up with other strip games and just getting the wives naked is exciting. We men have to be sneaky and lie now and then. Alcohol helps your mileage!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2015, 03:35 AM

Thanked 10,430 Times in 522 Posts
Default humorous to me update

Got together with Eric and Dana and four other couples Sunday to watch football. We were the second to last couple to arrive. No sooner had we sat down when one of our guy friends said "it sounds like we missed a fun time on your guys ride with Eric and Dana!" Just the way he said it i knew what he was talking about as did my wife. I have mentioned before my wife blushes very easily and she quickly turned red as everyone cracked up. I did notice Dana was red also. They had been picking on her a bit before we got there. Turns out one of our friends had asked Eric how our ride was, what we did and so on. Eric mentioned we had played cards and my friend Scott jokingly asked "strip poker?" When Dana turned red my other friend Stacie (my ex high school girlfriend from other stories) noticed right away and said "you did didn't you! " So after that Dana admitted we did.

A couple of the guys joked we should all play now but that wasn't going to happen. A couple of our friends brought their kids, who were playing outside during this conversation. My wife dished a little back to the guys saying "I guess you guys will just have to come on the next ride with us, oh that's right none of you know how. Too bad." That made the other wives and Eric and I laugh pretty hard.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:09 PM

Thanked 11,622 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Spin the Bottle---it's a game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackesteyes View Post
I've always wondered what if the game didn't end when one of the ladies is naked. There might be one more thing to bet...bush...and losing another hand means she gets shaved bald. Of course this means no one is shaved at the start, but that could be arranged.
As I wrote before we don't play many card games. But I can see some games going beyond just being naked with certain crowds.

Still in my early teens my younger brother and I had some nice looking sexy older neighbor gals. I forgot the details and how it first happened but the two sisters across the street would get us and several other male and female kids to play spin the bottle. All I know is it involved taking off clothes if the bottle aimed at you.
We'd play this game often in summers in their garage.
There was a doggie door in one wall that went into an empty dog house or pen. The losers who got naked had to crawl into the doghouse until the game was over.
I have no idea what the rules were or how many of us ended up in the dog house. I just know I was there a lot naked with one or two other little girls. We'd end up playing with each other. That was my first times seeing and feeling tits.
And I was a looser! Maybe I was loosing on purpose!
Still funny whenever I think of those games. I fell in love with the younger sister and saw her often after she married. Mary Lou would sometimes still ask if I wanted to play spin the bottle.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 08:34 PM

Thanked 2,055 Times in 46 Posts

I was the most straight laced kid ever. All through high school I didn't drink, rarely dated, got straight A's, and read books just for fun. I was a total prude too, which is partly why I rarely dated. Then I went to college at a small liberal arts school, discovered that I enjoyed wine and could tolerate beer, and totally came out of my shell. Most of the people who knew me had no idea about my transformation and frankly I kept it pretty much to myself. But after a few drinks, I would sometimes get a little crazy.

About a year after I graduated, I was hanging out with my older sister and her fiancé at their apartment. They were getting married in a few weeks and I was helping my sister with some last minute details including her final dress fitting and picking out the lingerie she would be wearing under her dress.

I had always been a prude, and wasn't even comfortable changing in front of other girls, but my sister was much more open and over the course of a couple hours of her trying on different lingerie and her wedding dress and me trying on my bridesmaid dress I had gotten in the spirit and by the end of the day I wasn't even turning my back to get changed.

We arrived back at her apartment and opened a bottle of wine and kept talking about wedding and honeymoon plans. The earlier casual nudity combined with the wine and hearing my sister talk about her honeymoon had me in a low-grade horny place for reasons I didn't really understand.

Her fiancé came home about an hour later, and we already had a bit of a buzz going. He started drinking beer and we all caught up on our day. I made a few references to the lingerie he would be seeing in a couple weeks and that he was going to like it a lot. He asked for a fashion show, but my sister insisted that was for the wedding night.

We debated going out to a bar, but they were saving every penny for the wedding and we decided to stay in and play some cards instead. We played hearts, and gin, and over the next couple hours finished our second bottle of wine while he stuck to drinking beer.

We were trying to figure out what card game to play next, and I said, "well we could play poker, but I know you guys are trying to save money, so we would have to play strip poker."

Everything got really quiet. My sister looked at me with a total look of shock on her face. They both still thought of me as a total prude, and I was buzzed enough that I thought I needed to make a point. So I started saying that I wasn't going to have to strip because I was going to kick their asses. (I think I had just one the last two games of gin.) This brought out the sister-sister competitiveness that we had always had being less than 2 years apart in age.

My future BIL said, "Jane, we all know you're not going to play strip poker." In retrospect this was a great play on his part. Gave him cover with his soon to be wife, he wasn't pushing it, but it also put a challenge to me. He called my bluff, after all, I was the one who brought up strip poker.

Now it was just a question of who would back down first. They were sure I would back down. And I was pretty sure my sister wouldn't let it happen, or would stop before it went too far. I was wrong. We were all buzzed enough, and from what she told me later I was being really annoying about how good I was at cards, so my sister just decided to let things play out. Plus I found out later that her fiancé loved playing strip games and they had done it just the two of them and with other people a few times. It wasn't a huge turn on for her, but she didn't mind it and she knew how much he liked it so she was pretty game, at least if she was buzzed. I realized that she was going to make a great wife.

So my bluff has been called, and I decided that I'm not backing down. I pick up the cards and start dealing, 5 card draw, deuces wild. We played for 5-6 hands where the losing hand was someone different every time and we all had lost our shoes and socks. Still plenty of time for someone to end this.

Then (future) BIL loses three hands in a row and is down to his boxers. I of course start totally trash talking about how good I am at cards and how he's going to be naked in a minute. But he doesn't react at all except to say that I'm just getting lucky, and just picks up the deck, shuffles and deals.

On the next hand I try for a straight and end up with 9 as my highest card. My winning streak is over. And for the first time, I realize that while I still feel totally dressed (sweat pants, t-shirt, bra and panties) with this loss I'm going to be showing either my bra or panties right now. I totally freeze trying to figure out if I'm actually doing this, and if I am what should I take off.

(future) BIL says, "It's ok Jane, we knew you aren't comfortable doing this. It's ok to quit". The fact that we was saying this while sitting in his boxers, one hand away from being naked, made the point that he wasn't backing down. My sister was dressed the same as me, and was mostly just tired of my trash talking.

I jumped up and stripped off my t-shirt and made some joke about my small boobs. Nobody took the bait and my sister dealt the next hand. She lost and removed her t-shirt, leaving us both sitting in our bras. I didn't like the comparison between her C+ cups and my B- cups, but nobody was making comments like that and the game quickly resumed.

I lost the next hand, and took off my sweat pants without standing up. Now it was getting serious. I kept telling myself that if BIL lost just one hand we could call the game over without anyone giving in, but he kept not losing.

My sister lost the next hand and took of her pants. This was now real strip poker. The next hand we were going to see something we had never seen before.

My sister lost again, and with no hesitation reached behind her back, un-clasped her bra, and flung it into the corner of the room. She sat up proudly, didn't cover her boobs at all, and just said, "deal." It was at that moment that I realized that I was going to get naked. I wasn't going to back down, and clearly neither were they.

I didn't have to wait long, I lost the next hand. I tried to match my sister's casual removal of the bra, and came up with what I thought was a great line. "Take a good luck guys, only a few people have seen these tiny boobs."

They both complimented me on my boobs and my bravery, and we dealt the next hand.

I lost again. I couldn't believe it. My sister and I had lost 7 out of the last 8 games and now I had to take off my undies.

I stood up to make a statement that I would proudly get naked not hide under the table. Before I could take off my panties, BIL suggested that since we were all down to one item, we just stand up and strip together. This made sense in our drunken state and so we all stood up and said 1-2-3 and then we all pushed down and stepped out of our underwear.

We stood there for a minute openly checking each other out. Then my sister said, "group hug" and we all hugged naked for a minute. Then we got dressed and put on a movie.

That was my first time playing strip poker, and it was awesome.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CLIP0001 1

1m:01s

06-04-2015
Panty Peel

6m:25s

10-27-2018

0m:55s

07-20-2015
gold16

0m:31s

10-13-2006