uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2015, 09:50 PM

Default Uber fun!

My wife and I were at a house party drinking pretty heavily (that's how all the good stories start). Some friends of ours were leaving so we caught shared an Uber to their house, which was just a few miles from our house. While we were heading to our friend's house we were joking with the Uber driver of how many tits he must see with drunk girls trying to get free rides by getting naked. Our friends got out and we started asking the Uber driver how to order him for a ride to our house.

I then offered a suggestion - "unless you 're good with my wife getting naked for a ride." He said, "no, you can just go through the app and request a ride and I'll pick it up." My wife pipes in, "I'll do it!" He paused for a few seconds. "Seriously?" he asked nervously. "I'm totally serious" my wife tells him. "Seriously!?" Instead of answering him, she kicked off her shoes and pulled off the pants she was wearing. She asked him, "Should I keep going?" He wanted to know exactly what he would get. "So, you'll be naked the entire time." "Yup" she tells him, "completely naked, but no touching." He thought that over. "Can I get a picture?" I was impressed with his quick thinking. "Hmmmmmm . . . ok, as long as it doesn't show my face." He snapped a picture of her slightly open bald pussy. "I have to see it to make sure it doesn't show my face" she said. He showed it to her and she was satisfied. "Don't you want one of my tits?" He stammered a little, not expecting that. She peeled off her top and wriggled out of her bra and stuck her smallish perky tits towards him for a photo. After taking that shot and showing it to us to confirm her face wasn't in it, he said, "O.K, let's go."

The ride was pretty uneventful. It was really dark and the cabin had barely any light, so I'm sure he couldn't see much. I whispered this in her ear, so she moved over to the middle part of the back seat and put one foot on each side and leaned back. Each time we'd hit a street lamp or intersection, the car would be bathed in light and I could see the driver looking through the rear view mirror, devouring the sight of this naked minx in the back of his car.

We came to our neighborhood and he stopped at the street next to ours - of course we didn't give him our address. He said, this was one of the best rides ever and kept complimenting my wife's body and looks. She said, "oh sure, you're just being nice to this 40 something year old." He seemed shocked. "You're 40?!" "You're hot for 30." I thought that was a pretty good line. "Awwww, you're so sweeet," my wife said. "You deserve a tip. Go ahead, you can touch em." He didn't move. "What," he asked cautiously. "Here, touch em" she said as she pushed her naked chest towards him. He looked over at me as if to ask my permission. "If she says it's ok, then it's ok with me." I tell him. He carefully started touching her nipples with the backs of his fingers and then moved to palming both breasts with both hands softly. She tells him, "see, they feel nice don't they?" He can only utter a single syllable - "yeah."

My wife thanks him for the ride and crawls our of the car on her hands and knees. Just as she's at the door on all fours she looks back and says, "ok, you can touch my pussy too, but don't put it in." I though he was going to have a heart attack. He gently took his index finger and stroked downward one time as if he was tracing on a fogged window. She climbed out and stood next to his car completely naked and started to wave. "Enjoy the photos of me."

He started driving away and I leaned over to her and reminded her, "we're in our neighborhood, you may want to put your clothes on." She looked up, tossed me her clothes and said, "nope" and walked the entire 1/4 of a mile to our house.

The next day when she was a little more sober, we talked about what happened. I was a little afraid she would regret it, but she was completely charged by it. "I think we'll be giving Uber drivers tips in the future." she said. And that was the beginning of a fun little game we call - tits for tips.
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to loveu2c For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 04:02 PM

Thanked 20,982 Times in 1,557 Posts

A mere "Thanks" does not do justice for that story!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 10:31 PM

Aw shucks. I'm just glad I have somewhere to share. It was a great night and lead to many more.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveu2c For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 04:13 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts
Default Thanks for the story

The wife and I have started developing a kink for car-sex & public sex.

We've had sex in the back of a defunct hearse, driven by friends. We were drunk.

I'm driving our car, but we've had about 5 car adventures in the past 10 days.

So by all means, if you do other uberFun, share... I'm going to ask my wife about it, but she'd likely be willing to fuck... and PAY for the ride.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 09:26 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

So hot loveu2c! Thanks for sharing! I hope there's more of that in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 09:39 PM

great story hope to hear more!
The Following User Says Thank You to zx1000 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hairy Wife Playing

1m:08s

11-10-2015