Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2015, 09:44 AM

Thanked 5,423 Times in 225 Posts
Default Girls only nights out

This story happened just a few weeks after we got married. I will try to tell the story from what I have been told by Tracy and her friend that she was with on the night.

Tracy was asked to go to a ladies only night by her friend Jackie the club ran these nights about four times a year and they had a bit of a reputation neither Tracy or Jackie had been to one before. They had heard rumours that the male strippers would get some of the girls up on stage and perform sexual acts with them. Tracy and Jackie honestly thought that if this was true then the girls they used would be part of the act and not just random girls from the crowd.

On the night Jackie tried to get Tracy to leave her wedding ring at home as she had heard that the strippers would pick on any married women that were there. Tracy had refused saying that it was all a set up any way. So off they went to the club both girls had dressed at ours and both looked stunning. Tracy was wearing a very short black skirt a black semi see through top finished off with nice underwear and stockings with suspenders. As Tracy walked her skirt rode up clearly showing her stocking tops. Jackie was a little more conservative in her outfit but still very sexy.
Tracy and Jackie met a couple of Jackie’s friends at the club they all had a few drinks then got themselves to the front of the stage to watch the strippers. The girls said that the first couple of strippers were fairly tame just stripping down to thongs they did get a couple of girls up on stage but just rubbed themselves against them a bit. As the evening got later so the strippers got a bit fuller on. Some of the strippers were now getting naked the girls that were being pulled up were getting to hold the guys cocks and get them hard. The strippers were playing with the girls tits one girl was stripped down to just her underwear and her bra pushed up to expose her tits. Tracy and the group she was with were being very vocal. One of the strippers pulled Tracy on to the stage he was already naked and hard as he danced with Tracy he pulled her skirt up he rubbed his cock against her bum at this time one of the other girls on stage had been stripped naked and two of the strippers were giving her a lot of attention.
The stripper Tracy was with asked her if she was OK with what he was doing; Tracy told him he would know if she wasn’t. Almost straight after that he started to strip Tracy of her clothes she was soon down to just her knickers, stockings and suspenders the stripper sucked on her nipples as he rubbed her pussy through her knickers. The girls Tracy was with lead by Jackie were shouting encouragement to the stripper to do more. He tried to take Tracy’s knickers off her but Tracy resisted to start with. The stripper got Tracy to kneel in front of him and play with his cock he very quickly and I am told with very little protest from Tracy got his cock in Tracy’s mouth Jackie and the girls were shouting more encouragement. Another one of the strippers joined Tracy and she was sucking both of them in turn. The first guy then went behind Tracy and pulled Tracy’s knickers to one side. He rubbed her pussy then slid a couple of fingers in as Tracy didn’t stop him he then removed her knickers he got Tracy to open her legs so everyone could see her wet and open.

The second stripper then asked Tracy if they could fuck her Tracy thinks she said something like “why not?” He put her on her back and slid his cock into her very wet pussy, the first stripper put his cock back in her mouth she sucked hard as she was fucked on stage. The strippers swapped around a few times after a while both guys shot their cum over Tracy’s tits and face. They both thanked her and helped her find her clothes. The two strippers held Tracy’s hands and took her backstage so she could clean up. She didn’t join the other girls for over an hour.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:58 PM

Thanked 11,631 Times in 1,779 Posts

We lived near a big city with lots of strip clubs. My young wife and I often went to the cheaper run down neighborhood type. My wife was known to flash and get on stage to show everything.
Our oldest son was dating a part time stripper I affectionately called a wh*r*. He soon married her and was friends with my wife.
Those "Chippenwhatever" dancers were in town at a fancy club. Daughter in law wanted my wife to go with her and some other young girls. We hung out with younger people and my wife always acted younger. At that time she was probably an old woman of 40ish.
We'd heard similar things as Tracy's nite out happened at their events so I refused to let my wife go. I knew even then how wild she got with a few drinks.
Heard later all those young girls got stripped and fucked on stage at a very crowded club. At that time my wife wouldn't let another man fuck her but I just knew she'd gotten fucked that night. She thanked me!
Eventually our son divorced the wh*r* after finding out she was one.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2015, 07:54 AM

Thanked 23,965 Times in 1,113 Posts

Thanks for the great story. Just like Tracy I've always thought those stage shows are set up but according to your story there are some real amateur brides/future wives going out of limits on those parties. Would like to hear some more stories like that if any one got

Thanks again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hairy Wife Playing

1m:08s

11-10-2015
bigbouncingboobs1

4m:42s

09-01-2005
VB BJ Video0004

1m:54s

04-10-2012