Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2022, 08:31 PM

Thanked 6,729 Times in 274 Posts
Default Wife, many times

My wife has been the only one naked several times.

Shortly after we were married she became much more comfortable being barely dressed around some of our male friends, there were times when they would stop by unannounced. She knew that I liked her to wear little or nothing around the house and knew that I really wanted her to show herself to our friends. It didn’t take long for her to just stay the way she was before they showed up.

The first few times she’d give me a look when they knocked at the door, I’d tell her to not put anything on. Often if she had anything at all on it was a thin loose fitting tee shirt and a pair of bikini panties. Often it would be just the panties. She’d greet them with a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and then just go about doing whatever she was doing before they came.

It was not unusual for her to be completely naked when they arrived and she never made any attempt to cover herself with her hands or any clothing. She enjoyed being naked around our friends and they enjoyed seeing her.

During the summer months, around the pool, she would often be swimming or laying by the pool when company arrived. She was the only one naked in front of our male friends, their wives, some of our neighbors, a nephew, a brother, a couple of her co-workers and several total strangers that came with one of our friends.

This doesn’t include times when she would be a party hostess at one of our friends house. That’s a whole different story.
Old 02-03-2022, 12:27 PM

Thanked 3,121 Times in 253 Posts
Default Party hostess story

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
My wife has been the only one naked several times...

...This doesn’t include times when she would be a party hostess at one of our friends house. That’s a whole different story.
Would love to hear that 'whole different story'!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2022, 12:48 AM

Default Party hostess story

I’ve mentioned this a few times on various threads and have gone into detail to a couple of PM’s. If I get repetitive, please excuse me. I find it incredibly exciting to have my wife do this.

As I’ve stated before, I send my wife home with a few select friends. She stays for a few hours to a few days. She is pretty much required to do what ever they suggest. Did I mention that she has to remain completely naked the whole time? She never takes any clothing with her other than shoes.

The first few times it was just my wife there with the friend. The first time another man was present was when she had stayed overnight, and another man showed up to borrow something. My wife had never met this person but was required to stay in the room and talk to them the whole time. She said that the most embarrassing part other than being completely naked in front of a total stranger was that she had to explain that she was married and that she was sent there naked by her husband.

From that point, it seems that nearly every time she went to one of our friends, they would have one or more (usually more) of their friends come to see their naked guest. It wasn’t unusual for 3 or 4 men would be around and she would be the only one naked.

It was almost a natural progression that the guys would ask if I minded if they used my wife as a party hostess. I suggester this to my wife and she said that if I wanted lot of men seeing her naked then she would do it.
At first, she would just serve drinks and snacks and dance for the guys. Touching and quick kisses was allowed. As time and more parties went on, she became the prize of the night where the winner would get a hand job, a blow job, or sometimes a fuck.

As the parties became more frequent, she would often be shared by more of the men. Blow jobs and fucking in front of a group became common.

Sometimes I’d attend the party, most times I wouldn’t. Sometimes either she or I would know some or most of the others, sometimes we didn’t know any of the others other than the man throwing the party. If we didn’t know any of the others, I wouldn’t tell anyone that she was my wife, we’d just pretend that I didn’t know her. If I didn't attend, she would give me a detailed account as to what happened and what she did with who.

She can call a halt to things if she gets too uncomfortable or feels threatened or asked (told) to do something that she doesn’t want to do. Our friends always know this and let the others know this beforehand. She has had very few problems and as long as she has fun and enjoys the attention, she will pretty much do anything she is asked (told) to do.

If interested I’ll ask her to tell her side if anyone would like to hear it.
Old 02-04-2022, 05:47 PM

Default Back on track

When I first started this thread about a month ago, I envisioned fun stories of wives and girlfriends in Only One Naked situations, ideally initiated by the woman. But some recent contributions have veered off into forced disrobing, and even forced sex. There are other OCC threads for those stories, but that wasn't what I'd intended here.

So let me offer a story in the spirit of just fun exhibitionism, not forced or even requiring the permission of a husband or boyfriend; just the woman getting naked because she wants to have fun:

Here goes: After many years as director of a prominent business organisation, my wife was about to leave her job and move on to another enterprise. Now that she was leaving there was one final board meeting, to be followed by a social farewell party. About eighteen close associates, total. As her spouse, I was invited.

As we were getting dressed for the event, she said she wanted to give her staff and board a special surprise. All her colleagues had heard about her nude exploits, but only by hearsay since she'd been careful to keep her exhibitionism separate from her professional life. She told me she wanted to allow a peek at what they'd been kidding her about for the years they'd known about her nudism. She laid out a garment that seemed to consist of a long shiny sash to wrap around herself. Then she showed me a pair of pasties large enough to cover the areola and nipple of each breast, a thong, and a smart business-mode jacket for the actual board meeting. The sash, once wrapped around her, would look like a smart cocktail dress. Her plan for after the board meeting was to shed the jacket then slowly unwrap the sash, to once and for all satisfy their curiosity about her nudist exploits.

By the time I'd finished in the shower I found her dressed and ready, so we left for the meeting. The whole ride there we talked about the thrill she'd have revealing herself in front of workmates and the thrill I'd be getting watching her do so, and enjoying the fact that she was so scantilly clad under her wrap-around sash. For the past week she'd dropped hints around the workplace that she'd have a special surprise for them, and now on the way to the venue she wondered if they were guessing.

Once there, she took the director's position on the dais, introduced the board and staff, then conducted the meeting. She looked very smart up there, in her power-jacket over her gown. I was seated among about a dozen staff and donors, while the director and the four board members were seated at a table on the raised dais. As business was concluded, my wife was recognised and applauded for her years of service and everyone was invited move to the back of the room where cocktails and light snacks would be served. She rose and removed her jacket, putting herself into elegant cocktail party mode, and laughingly told everyone to watch for a surprise. The sash was in place around her body, modestly covering everything from her neck down to about mid-calf.

I knew what would come next. She'd unwrap herself to show them more of her flesh than they'd ever expect of a serious and successful business woman, but really show no more than if she'd been wearing a daring bikini.

Still on the raised platform, and in full sight of everyone, she unpinned and pulled the lower end of the sash away and asked the president of her board to hold it. She then slowly rotated herself, unwinding the sash. With each turn, another twenty centimeters or so of her legs was revealed, and as the remaining fabric rose higher I waited for the thong to come into view. But instead, I saw first the bottom of her bare ass, and then as she completed that rotation her bare slit came into view, then the next time around her whole ass and then the neatly trimmed bush above her slit. By now, everyone was aware of what was going on, half of them applauded and the rest just stared, unbelieving. A few turns later the southern hemisphere of each breast came into view, next time around the nipples, and finally the whole of her breasts. The board president was left gasping, holding the garment while my wife was left wearing nothing. Except her high heels. That's when she called out 'Let's party!', descended the steps to the floor and spent the next half hour mingling with her colleagues.

Now it was obvious that the thong and pasties were just to throw me off, so there'd be a surprise for me as well. When it came time to leave, she asked me to collect her jacket, which she donned for the walk out to the parking garage. It came down only to her waist, but we got several of the others to walk close around her until we got to our car. As she swung her legs into the car, she made sure all got a long, memorable look.

On the drive home she told me that of all the times she'd been the only one naked, this was by far the best. And that she really didn't know until actually doing it that she'd go through with it. Sneaking out of the house without the thong and pasties hadn't been part of her original plan, but she knew from office talk that they were curious about her legendary naked adventures so figured she'd give them the real thing. She felt really good about what she'd done, and was now already thinking about what they'd say to her the next day when she'd have to go to the office one last time to collect her personal stuff.
Old 02-04-2022, 07:29 PM

Default Hope we didn't offend.

Guess Linda won't be telling her side. Sorry if we were "off track."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2022, 12:08 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 973 Posts
Default Personally,

Quote:
I don't see how he could have been talking about your posts. They are in the same vein as his. But anyway I, for one, have always loved your stories about Linda's exploits and was honored (quite a while ago) with PM's from not only you, but from Linda as well. Yes, I'm bragging, lol!

I would love to read what Linda has to say about her exploits if not here, then in her own thread! She is amazing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2022, 09:50 AM

Default No offense!

Quote:
You didn't offend at all, I enjoy your posts. Was just trying to include fun stories wherein the naked woman is enjoying herself and not being forced.

There's room for all of us here. Cheers!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2022, 04:08 AM

Smile upset OON

My wife is not an exhibitionist, but she likes to be confortable at the beach.
We use to go to a beach, 60 miles from home, frequented by couples and families but very wide, where she can stay topless without any problem.
While we were walking to find a quite spot, we met a couple of friends of ours.
We stopped, dorpped our towels, and the ladies sunbathed and chatted all afternoon long.
We knew that our friends are very very prude: the other lady wore a very conservative bikini, and my wife a one-piece swimsuit which she usually wraps on her waist, but which in that occasion she kept respectfuly on.
At 8 p.m., it was time to pack on and leave.
The beach was nearly desert.
The other couple didn't touch the water, so the guy wore a t-shirt and trousers over his shorts; the lady just put a long dress over her bikini. My wife, who had a couple of dips, was still in her wet swimsuit.
Predicting what was about to happen, I moved 30 feet away. Now my wife had to remove her swimsuit, in front of the fully dressed couple and with me disappeared.
"Come here, hold my towel", she cried, but I answered "No", pretending to have something else to do.
Our prude friends were very upset, as it was very clear I wanted my wife to get naked before them.
My wife was quite furious.
"Ok", she told them, "at least please turn around", what they immediately did.
She took off her swimsuit, cleaned off the sand, and wore her normal underware and clothes.
Nobody saw anything, exept me enjoying the little show my wife in all her glory, bare naked 3 feet away from our friends.
Everybody were very disappointed. That made to whole scene eve more exiting.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to falegname For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2022, 09:36 PM

Not sure if this counts, but…

One of my ex girlfriends was a bit shy, but actually quite good looking, tall and quite skinny. So, right after high school, when she was about 19, 20 years old, she was asked by some of her friends from our local fashion school if she'd model for them. She said yes, despite having a "girl next door" and no "steely" model look.

It was mostly modeling for the lookbooks of the fashion students, and helping them with fittings. I sometimes asked her if she likes it and what she has to wear, but she never told me much about it, other than that most of the designs and clothes were very crazy (as you can imagine), and sometimes quite revealing.

I didn't think much about it until graduation show, which was a very big fashion show (about 500 attendees), because the school actually has a quite good reputation. My GF modeled for several of the graduates. The first 3 times she walked down the catwalk was nothing ordinary: pantsuits, wild clothes made out of plastic, the usual designer stuff.

Then the second to last designer (a woman) started her part of the show. I knew that my GF was walking for her as well, and started getting really excited after spotting the first model who wore a see-through blouse with her nipples clearly visible. The room was totally dark by then, with only two spotlights highlighting the model on the runway.

Then, after a lot of see through nudity by most of the models, my GF finally appeared on the runway. She wore a transparent dress that was sheer from head to toe and cut-out at the breasts. Which means her (small) boobs were completely on display. The only thing she wore underneath was a tiny, flesh-colored thong that left basically her whole (jiggly) ass on display as well when she walked back.

The thought of seeing my rather shy GF on display in front of about 500 people was so damn exciting, I still think about it 10 years later. I still wish she would've been brave enough to walk without a thong (which obviously wasn't part of the original design), but I still cherish that memory.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I don't see how he could have been talking about your posts. They are in the same vein as his. But anyway I, for one, have always loved your stories about Linda's exploits and was honored (quite a while ago) with PM's from not only you, but from Linda as well. Yes, I'm bragging, lol!

I would love to read what Linda has to say about her exploits if not here, then in her own thread! She is amazing.
I would love to hear Linda's side too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enggjohn For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionism, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Being Licked in the Elevator

1m:31s

11-20-2015
spy 1094

5m:15s

02-18-2014
oralorgasm