uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2010, 10:06 AM

Default European Travel

I would love to hear from others who have had public sightings or experiences whilst travelling around Europe. This is my first encounter here... hope you like it.

We had been travelling for around eight hours and the coach seats were starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable. The girl next to me kept wriggling around in her seat trying to find a better position to sit in. Every time she moved her leg brushed against mine and I could feel the warmth radiating from her skin. She was wearing a very short skirt that kept riding up her thighs. I couldn’t help myself from stealing glances at the dark space between her legs at the top of her thighs trying to catch a glimpse of her knickers. It was warm on the coach and she had undone the top few buttons on her blouse. I kept seeing flashes of her small smooth breasts neatly encased in a red silky bra. It only made me want to unbutton the rest of her blouse and stroke the smooth skin from her neck down to her breasts.

We started to chat about our trips, where we had been and where we were going. She told me her name was Sue and she was meeting some friends in Bucharest and would be travelling to Vienna next week. We made plans to meet the next week when we would both be in the same city.

It was starting to get dark outside as the coach pulled into a service station somewhere in Germany. We both got off the coach to stretch our legs and headed inside to find the toilets. Unfortunately neither of us had the correct change.

“Let’s go in the bushes behind the coach.” Sue grabbed my hand and set off determinedly. We managed to sneak past the coach driver and made our way a few metres into the trees. Sue quickly pulled off her knickers hardly giving me time to notice that they matched her bra. She opened her legs a little and found the skirt was a little constricting. She pushed it up her thighs using both of her hands and spread her legs wide. In the semi-darkness her pale skin seemed to give off a slight glow emphasising her bare c*nt, it looked smooth and beautifully rounded. She looked at me watching her and gave me a cheeky smile. With her right-hand she slowly spread the lips of her c*nt. A stream of piss jetted out from between her swollen lips. Eventually there was just a trickle dripping down onto the ground. When she was finished my eyes followed the last few drops running down the inside of her thighs and I licked my lips involuntarily, imaging tracing them with my tongue.

“Come on, it’s your turn.” She reached out towards me and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before lightly trailing her fingers down my thighs. I opened my legs slightly beneath her touch. She still had her skirt pulled up and I could see the moisture glistening on her c*nt. Her fingers moved back upwards pushing up my skirt and slowly stroking up the inside of my thighs. I opened my legs wider to allow her to slip her hand between my legs more easily. Her fingers moved gently over my knickers and she moved them aside. I began to piss slowly, I could see the liquid dripping over her fingers as she held my knickers out of the way of the hot wet stream. She moved so that she was squatting in front of me. Her mouth was inches away from my c*nt and she was watching closely as I pissed. Slowly she moved her finger over my clit. When I had finished pissing she moved her mouth towards my c*nt. I held my breath unsure of what she was going to do. Slowly she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Gently she licked the last few drips off my c*nt. Sue stood up. I could still see moisture on her lips. I leant over to kiss her tasting my piss on her mouth. Her mouth was soft and I wanted to kiss her for longer but there wasn’t time. She pulled her skirt back down but didn’t put her knickers back on and we reluctantly walked back to the coach.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to focus100 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 04:24 PM

Yep, that was good :-) Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to dingo22uk For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian, pee, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s