uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2010, 05:34 PM

Smile On the Motorway

Paddy & I recently popped down to London to catch a show & visit some friends.

The weather that day was gorgeous. It was a lovely fresh day, with a real “Spring Feel”. ‘Cos the weather was so lovely I was wearing a cute little skirt, just above the knee, “Floaty” with a tight black top. And as always, beautiful sexy underwear.

Paddy had commented how Sexy he thought I looked before we set off on our journey and little did I know that he had popped out to the car before we set off and stashed my Favourite Vibrator in his glove box.

We took the toll road which bypasses Birmingham to speed our journey up a little. And this stretch of the motorway was pretty quiet.... It was here that Paddy told me about the vibrator.

He dared me to slip out of my French Nicks and use the Vibrator on myself. Those of you who I chat to here at OCC or on Messenger know that I am not one to Welch out on a dare.... and the thought of me using my Vibrator as we were passing other cars (but that they couldn’t see what was going on below my waist) felt naughty – but really turned me on.

So, as requested I slipped out of my Black Frenchies and retrieved the vibrator from its hidden location. I could feel myself getting moist at the thought of what I was about to do in broad daylight, as we passed other motorists....

I started slowly.... still a little nervous, it was after all the middle of the afternoon. But my buzzy little friend soon had me relaxing...... As the road was pretty quiet – Paddy was able to lean over and slip a finger inside my moist Pussy as I concentrated the vibrator on my clit. Paddy asked me to slip my top down so my Sexy Black Bra would also be on show. I was happy to oblige. Then he asked me to show him my breasts. I jiggled the straps down on my bra and eased my breasts out, nipples already standing to attention! At this point I was so turned on; I knew my orgasm was close.

Paddy continued to pump his finger in and out of my wetness and that coupled with the sensations buzzing around my clit soon had me writhing as my orgasm washed over me.

I knew Paddy had a huge erection stretching his jeans – but I felt it would be too dangerous to help him out with that whilst we were driving on the motorway....! But suffice to say.....I made it up to him later that day once we arrived at our destination...! But that’s another story!

Paddy & I would love to hear from any of you who have had similar Sexploits on the motorway...

As always.. signing off with luv n lust.....Dune xxx
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to paddy dune For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 06:50 AM

Thanked 2,368 Times in 254 Posts
Smile A drive to Norfork

Hi Dune. Fantastic story. you asked if anyone else had a similar experience, well i have.
I hope you like this. it is true and I wish it could happen more often !! lol

Me and my wife had a similar experience a few years ago now..

We were off to Norfork to see her Father, so we set off in the car and it was a lovely summers day.
It was around that time that we were both in the second flushes of lust, after being married for a couple of years. I too had hidden a vibrator in the glove box as the last few car trips we had played with each other and enjoyed the experience. Lisa was wearing a loose 'T' shirt and White Shorts (i can still see her now).

As we got on the motorway i began stroking her neck and shoulders and slowly my hand slid down to her breasts, which i gently stroked and kneaded until her nipples became lovely and hard.
It wasnt a big car, so reaching over to her was relatively easy (big cars, like the one i have now, have a lot to answer for !!).

My have dropped and flipped the button on her shorts open then un-did the flies. I slipped my hand inside them and wormed my way through to her now wet lips. Tickling her lips and clit, and occasionally slipping my finger inside her, she became quite turned on and she began to caress her breasts while i played down below. I convinced her to take the shorts and knickers off to make it easier for me, which with a little hesitation, she did. Now i could glance at her, sat in the car bottomless, with her legs spread slightly allowing me to slide my fingers in and out.

This went on for a few minutes before i reached over and produced the rabbit vibrator. I gently slid it into her wetness, then took her hand and guided it to it. She took over the controls of it, moved the seat back a touch and lowered the back so she was more comfortable. Driving only afforded me quick peeks at her enjoying her self, so i slowed right down to allow me to look more.
She was so horny by this point, that when i asked her if she would get rid of the 'T' shirt and bra, she willingly did so and settled back down to teasing her own clit and pushing the vibrator up to the hilt inside her. She was fully naked now and i couldnt resist to keep reaching over and playing with her nipples as she groaned.

At the speed i was going, most things were passing us, but she was oblivious, lied there naked with her eyes closed.

On a few occasions i overtook some trucks, given the speed i was doing, the drivers glanced over and were amazed to see her there, so obviously into what she was doing. she did look up at one and the driver gave her a thumbs up and too my amazement she waved at him, still with her other hand working the vibrator in and out. God that made me so horny i almost came myself. One driver even got his mobile out and took her photo before waving as we past and even speeded up so he was doing the same speed. My lovely and sexy wife carried on, giving him the best show of his life.
The best one, was a woman driver, who spotted her and as we crawled past, grinned widely and blew her a kiss. She would the window down, as did my wife, and the driver shouted across encouragement. Two women on the road with one having a great time watching my wife, while all the other drivers wizzed by.

This went on for quite a while, but once the motorway part of the journey had finished and we were down to the 'A' roads, i couldnt take it any longer (Over an hour with a hard-on is almost too much to bear !!). I found the quietest farmers field turn-off that i could and pulled in. We were out of the car in seconds and having sex virtually at the side of the field 6 feet from the road.

When we arrived at her fathers, we both still had the biggest grins on our faces, that he kept asking what was the matter with us. I think he would have fainted if he had knew.

Sadly, it has never happened since, but i still dream and hope that one day, she will surprise me like that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to woodchewer For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample