photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-27-2017, 06:27 PM

Default upskirt games to play at home

If you have a girlfriend who is willing to satisfy your upskirt voyeur desires, what games do you play at home?

A game idea (taken from a Japanese TV show): She is sitting on a chair. On the floor in front of her there are 12 rolls of toilet paper scattered around. Her task is to build a full stack of the rolls using her feet only. After the stack is 6 rolls high, beautiful, prolonged upskirt glimpses are guaranteed.

Another game idea: She does handstands in a skirt.

Another game idea: She is wearing a short and tight skirt and high heels. She has to collect some coins from the floor in a bendover or squat position.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ttttttbd For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 07:36 PM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

My wife is very careless in a skirt in general. She is extra careless when the skirt is long and she figured no one can see. I get upskirt shots all the time, as do a lot of our visitors. But I am not really an upskirt type, so I haven't posted much about those adventures.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 04:04 AM

Thanked 2,020 Times in 233 Posts
Default Not quite upskirt

Not quite upskirt, but was playing with her in her panties.
====================================

I played a prank on her without her knowing about it. She was semi-naked at the time.

I was preparing for a presentation in the morning and was checking my laptop, projector, laser pointer ... to make sure everything were ready. I walked into the bedroom to get something and still had the laser pointer in my hand. It was one of those normal red dot laser pointer to identify what's on the projector screen.

It was a very hot summer night and she was sleeping on top of the cover with her legs slightly opened. Since the laser was in my hand, I pointed it at her. Those cheap low power laser does nothing as long as you are careful not to point it in someone's eye.

I was tracing it up her legs and was kinda caressing her with the laser pointer. She didn't moved at all. Went I got to her panties she moved? What the heck! I thought did she just moved in her sleep? I moved the laser dot to the skin right next to the panties ==> Nothing. Moved the red dot to the gusset ==>*she moved!*I tried that a few times just to verified what I was seeing.

I guess the laser just bounced off the skin. But point it on the material it heats up so ever slightly. Like a tiny ant crawling on you that you barely feels it. There I was stroking and careless her gusset with the little red dot. She would move ever so slightly still in her sleep. It was fun but I was afraid of awaken her so I stopped.

I had tried that a few more times all with the same results. She never woke up and I never told her I was playing with her while she was sleeping.

A few years ago we replaced the furnace and added air conditioning. She no longer sleeps on top of the cover in her underwear. It was fun while it lasted. But my laser pointer is ready if I ever catch her on top of the cover again. LOL*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:

Tags
game for couples, upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s