Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2016, 05:15 AM

Thanked 2,616 Times in 96 Posts
Default First time couple *tonight

That was the title of our Craigslist ad......
Obviously I like showing off my wife's sexy little figure but we have never really been all that adventurous about things until we went to the water park last week. I was really surprised when she played along and flashed her tits to me throughout the day and allowing me to take pics of it. I'm straight but I've always had the fantasy of sharing her with another guy and I've brought it up a few times but she never seemed interested in actually doing it and always saying I only want to be with you...
On the way home from the water park as we drove along we had our hands on each other's legs and we teased and talked sexy and I brought it up again..... She agreed to do it asking if I REALLY wanted to share her. I said yes and that we should do it tonight! She asked if I really wanted to do that and said that she would if I wanted her to. I couldn't believe my ears but I had my doubts about it telling her that she would back out of it. She insisted that if I wanted to and that if I had a friend over that if things began to happen that she would go along with it!!
We talked a while more about it as I rubbed her crotch through her tight shorts.... I asked if she had anyone in mind but she said that I could choose but they have to be hot.
When we got home she was going upstairs to shower and I said you're going to flip out when I have someone here in a little while and she walked off laughing saying that I was the one that would back out...
I quickly placed and ad on Craigslist saying that we were a first time couple looking for straight male to have some fun tonight, I expressed that this was new for us and that it was all about her and that it was up to her how far things go and to include photo
When she was out of the shower I showed her the ad and told her that it was ours and she seemed a little nervous.
She asked what to wear and I asked that she put on a tank top and skirt....
When she came downstairs we sat on the couch and had some beers while we read emails from interested guys....
She liked the looks of one young fit guy and told me to contact him! I was shaking as I responded back to him and included my phone number!
We talked for a bit on the phone and when I hung up I told her that he was on his way! She seemed nervous but very turned on and she straddled me and kissed me and rubbed her tits in my face then stopping and saying that's all for now.
I was surprised to see him as I opened the door because I could not believe it was even going this far! I introduced myself and we walked into the dimmly lit living room. I introduced the 2 of them and he had a seat on the sectional sofa beside her but a few cousins away and I sat close by on her other side.
We talked for a bit about this and that and ultimately about him being there and how we have NEVER done anything like this! We all laughed a little and then it got very quiet....
I knew I needed to do something so I leaned in and gave her an easy soft kiss asking her if she trusted me...she nodded yes and I kissed her again....longer and slower. I felt her lips part and her tongue on mine and as I opened my eyes I could see our new friend watching. I began rubbing her tits through her shirt and I could feel her breathing deeper. It was just then that I felt him move right up beside her! I invited him to feel her tits telling him how great they were, he agreed and began massaging her left one as he leaned over and started kissing her neck!
I watched her close her eyes and lean her head back as I began to lift her shirt. He helped me raise it up and over her head as I reached behind her and I clasped her bra letting those big beautiful tits spill out right in front of him!!!
He immediately began licking and sucking on her left tit and I started working on the right one. I could see his hand squeezing her left thigh and her skirt slipping further up her leg so I took my right hand and pulled her right leg open and raised her skirt to her waist exposing her pink lace panties! I watched for a few minutes as he sucked on my wife's tits and rubbed her pussy through her panties....
There she was between us topless and with her skirt up around her waist I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was so fucking hot I could barely stand it!
I turned and slid back against the arm of the couch and she leaned backwards into my chest with her tits pointed right at him and her knees up and legs spread wide open!!!! I reached around her and began massaging her tits and squeezing her nipples as I watched his face slowly disappear between her sexy thighs! I watched as he licked her pussy through her panties and then using his fingers pull them to the side and start licking and sucking her swollen clit...
I played with her tits and whispered into her ear that I loved her and how sexy all this was. I asked her if she liked feeling all these hands on her and she nodded yes as she worked her hips to meet his eager tongue.
I reached down and pulled her skirt all the way up and off as he slid her panties down and over her sexy little toes and tossing them to the floor....
I couldn't believe it as watched him eat my wife's pussy while I kissed her and she played with my cock !!!
I'll leave it up to your imagination as to how the rest of our night went
It will probably never happen again but My wife is incredible and so awesome for doing this for me.
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading !!!
Old 08-31-2016, 05:25 AM

Thanked 2,616 Times in 96 Posts
Default First time couple *tonight

Looking sexy just before our new friend arrived.....
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 09-01-2016, 04:37 PM

Give us all the fun details. Can't leave us stiff like this!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 11:04 AM

Default hangin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by welike2play View Post
I couldn't believe it as watched him eat my wife's pussy while I kissed her and she played with my cock !!!
I'll leave it up to your imagination as to how the rest of our night went
You can't seriously leave a group hangin like that! What are you thinking?? Finish your story and then you need to ask your wife to provide her version of the night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 05:56 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Lucky

I guess I'm extremely lucky to have a wife that will pretty much do what ever I ask her to do. Being that she comes from a strict Catholic upbringing, I'm surprised that she will go along with any of my little games. I'll give a few of many examples.

Posing for nude photos. First for me and then gradually for several of our male friends. I've asked her to take off her top while we were sitting for some family type photos. she looked at me and then just stripped to the waist in front of a photographer who had never seen her topless. Later when we went back to pick the ones we wanted, he laid them out on a table where several people, ones who worked there and other customers could see them. They remained on the table for probably a half hour after we walked away and I saw several people pick them up and look closely at them. She made no effort to put them out of sight.

Another time, she was posing for a photographer (friend) for a local advertising magazine and was in a very small string bikini. When he was done getting the shots he needed, I asked her to take off the bikini and pose for him naked. She promptly took it off and posed for another hour or so completely naked in an area that only semi private. She completely ignored the fact that several people came through the area and most certainly saw her.

There has been several other occasions when I've asked her to pose naked when other men have been present or has gone with other men at my request to pose for them.

I've had her do dares, ride long distances naked, spend time with our friends naked, show up at a party wearing only a coat, also go shopping wearing only a coat, go to dinner wearing only a short dress and nothing else, and many many other things come to mind.

Like I said, she is willing to do most anything I suggest.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:13 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
I guess I'm extremely lucky to have a wife that will pretty much do what ever I ask her to do. Being that she comes from a strict Catholic upbringing, I'm surprised that she will go along with any of my little games. I'll give a few of many examples.

Posing for nude photos. First for me and then gradually for several of our male friends. I've asked her to take off her top while we were sitting for some family type photos. she looked at me and then just stripped to the waist in front of a photographer who had never seen her topless. Later when we went back to pick the ones we wanted, he laid them out on a table where several people, ones who worked there and other customers could see them. They remained on the table for probably a half hour after we walked away and I saw several people pick them up and look closely at them. She made no effort to put them out of sight.

Another time, she was posing for a photographer (friend) for a local advertising magazine and was in a very small string bikini. When he was done getting the shots he needed, I asked her to take off the bikini and pose for him naked. She promptly took it off and posed for another hour or so completely naked in an area that only semi private. She completely ignored the fact that several people came through the area and most certainly saw her.

There has been several other occasions when I've asked her to pose naked when other men have been present or has gone with other men at my request to pose for them.

I've had her do dares, ride long distances naked, spend time with our friends naked, show up at a party wearing only a coat, also go shopping wearing only a coat, go to dinner wearing only a short dress and nothing else, and many many other things come to mind.

Like I said, she is willing to do most anything I suggest.
Gotta love that! Bravo!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2016, 03:31 AM

Thanked 6,414 Times in 333 Posts
Default Blow Jobs

Back in the 70s when my wife was 23 she was starting to enjoy showing off her great body. She would tan topless and never wore a bra and yes she has bug tits. A few months before she became a nude dancer, (Yes nude) I gave a superbowl party. She served my friends naked and at half time she sucked each man off and swallowed all of their cum. When she was done I ate her soaked pussy and fucked her in the ass in front of them. When I came up her ass they all applauded. She was so turned on that she then proceeded to ride each man's dick. She rode me last. I got sloppy 7th. She was wild then but hot as hell. I guess dancing naked was after that was her destiny. She still fucks who she wants.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:26 AM

Default a lot over the years

Over the years of our relationship I have persuaded her to sleep with other guys.

Ill give you guys a little background on us. Im 22 and she is 21 and we have been married for two years. She is 5'1 and 240 lbs. White. Brown hair. Green eyes. 44DD bra size.

After our first year of marriage things started getting a little boring in the bedroom. I was getting more frustrated with it than her.
One day before we started fooling around i jokingly told her we needed to find a 3rd. She said she didnt want to play with another girl. I told then her i meant a guy and she said ohhh maybe lol. That wasnt the answer i expected so it kind of went from there.

After telling her I was serious about it she agreed to make a profile on a couple of websites. We searched online and we tried 4 different guys until we found one that she liked best.

The guy we picked was a handsome black guy that was 6'2 and 220 lbs. He is very respectful and we arrange play dates a couple times a month. She and I both enjoy it even though all I normally do is watch.

About 6 months ago we found out she was pregnant. It's so cute, she just started showing. I'm 100% sure its his because I always use a condom with her and he doesn't.

Anybody else have a similar experience?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 01:00 PM

Default finally got her so show

I have been telling my wife a lot lately i think its sexy for her to flash. she is very beautiful and great DD of not EE. she looks great and was wearing a strapless top this weekend. we had been in the sun all day so she was in a bikini all day and love looking at her. well the booze was flowing and hanging with a bunch of friends and got her to flash a couple times. they looked great and it was a turn on for BOTH of us. that was the end of it as far as flashing but we found a private spot and really played. we were so horny. we started talking about what we could do to her. I always mentioned I want to tie her up, blindfold her, massage her like crazy, she said she can't wait and would do what ever I wanted. At this point she is completely naked and really getting into it. my hands were all over her tan, wonderful body. I just mentioned that I would really like to see her get off by getting fucked really well. she said she would love it. could even be someone else but she wanted to stay blindfolded and never wanted to know who it was! I had thought about it but we are not swingers at all but having her say it turned me on so much. I finished her off with the best finger job ever, i have never seen her cum so hard. she even said two other guys could fuck her and she would love it. Now i know a lot of fantasy was going on but going to get a massage table and try to get someone else for a 4 hands massage and see how it goes. makes me crazy just thinking about it. have included a pic of what some lucky folks got to see. just picture them with a dark tan and lots of tan line!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1432.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	666.6 KB
ID:	8527887
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to onwater247 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 05:09 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Hancuffed

I wrote about this some time ago, but I think it fits here too.

I had my wife take a ride to a local adult book/movie store one evening. She agreed to be totally naked. We didn’t even take any of her clothes! I look back now and wonder what we would have done if we were in an accident. Anyway, I had her completely naked, I handcuffed her hands behind her putting her arms on each side and behind the seatback before I cuffed her. This made her sit very much upright with her chest pushed out. Even riding down the streets, she was more visible because she couldn’t slide down to hide. Earlier when we discussed how I would cuff her, she thought it was an exciting idea, but once we were on the road, she was having second thoughts. It was too late by then. I had her just like I wanted. She was a good sport and went along, even though she did try to convince me this wasn’t such a good idea.

When we got to the store, she wanted me to park on the side out of the way, kind of less obvious. Instead, I parked the third car from the door, right in front. There was a sidewalk in front of the car and anyone coming from the left would see her sitting in the car. In addition, the lights from the store lit up the front seat almost like it was daylight.
I went inside, leaving her completely exposed. I stayed towards the front of the store so I could see if anyone noticed her. It wasn’t but 2 or 3 minutes before a guy walked in front of our car and sure enough he saw her. He nearly tripped as he stopped and gave her a second long look to see if he was indeed looking at a naked woman sitting in a car. He smiled and finally walked into the store. I watched as probably a half a dozen guys do pretty much the same thing. A couple of men actually walked between the car to our right and our car where they looked down and not only saw her tits, but her pussy as well.

One guy, who had seen her as he came in the store, stopped and leaned down and asked if she was ok or was being held against her will. She explained that this was a dare and that she was perfectly fine, just a lot embarrassed. He told her that he sure liked seeing her and if she wanted to go home with him, he would make her evening. She thanked him, but said she was doing just fine with me.

A couple of men approached me and asked if I had seen the naked babe in the car out front and that I should check her out when I left. I didn’t tell them that she was my wife.

After probably 20-25 minutes I left the store and we started for home.

I asked her how many men saw her and she said she lost count when the guy stopped to talk. She said 2 guys talked to her and at least a half dozen had stopped for a few seconds to get a better look at her. At least one that she could see had pulled out his cell phone and took a picture. She didn’t know how many saw her from the front of the car, but she said there was a “lot” who noticed her.

She said it was exciting as well as really embarrassing because she was helpless and couldn’t cover herself. She said her heart was pounding like crazy. She didn’t know that I was watching nearly all the time. She thought I was not paying attention and that she was alone with no help. That added to her excitement and she said it made her more aware that she was naked.

We made 3 more stops before we got home. She was helpless and exposed again.

Here's kind of what they saw.
Attached Thumbnails
200.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s