Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-25-2015, 05:07 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Man-Woman-Man …by Dollie

Man-Woman-Man …by Dollie
Not what you think. Please read to see where this is going. Be gentle I’m not good writing.

We moved to Florida in the summer of 1994. We accidentally discovered a legal nude beach in the early spring of 1995 on the east coast. We live over 175 miles away from the beach on the Gulf coast.
My husband and I both wear very tiny bikinis, his was almost a thong but we were used to dressing like this. At first it was fairly legal in Florida. At the nude beach people had to wear clothes until they went down on the beach and passed the clothing optional sign.
I’ll skip the details and just say we were leaving the beach wearing our tiny swim suits and a man was following me very closely up the wooden steps to the deck above at the parking lot. My husband said the guy was close enough to smell my ass!
At our van he said he wanted to say something but didn’t want to make us mad. Right then we found out Dale was an ass lover and a pervert. He was also a biker and had taken many pictures of my bare cheeks in the short shorts I wore at a recent bike event. We saw them later
We became friends. We’d meet at biker bars, events, and the nude beach many times each year. My husband loves to share me with other men. No not for intercourse. But several years later Dale was playing with my boobs and a few more years later fingering me. I actually liked it and used to let men do this when I was younger. Kids and surgery stopped that for awhile.
We are not sitters at a beach. We love to walk which gives us more chances to see other nudes and them to see us. Way down the beach things change. That’s where people get wilder and way down the gays hang out and do what gays do.
I remember seeing a woman and two men in their 40’s holding hands as they walk and the men taking turns fondling and rubbing her butt. I told my husband she was a wh*r*! But I actually was jealous seeing two men playing and hugging her.
Maybe a year or two passed. We’d met Dale at lots of biker bars and events. Spent many weeks together at the nude beach. By then Dale was getting me to spread my legs and my husband was encouraging Dale to play with my boobs and rub my pussy.
Finally Dale walked with us to the end of the legal beach. Must be a mile and less people as we walk. Denny and Dale held my hands, both would reach over and rub my bare butt and squeeze a boob. I was that wh*r*! I was the woman with two men fondling and hugging.
It began happening at biker bars and those outside patio places. Other bikers and nudists sometimes asked which man was my husband. They couldn’t tell. I was loving it!
This has been happening for 15 years or more now. With Dale or two other good friends at similar places. We make a game of it. Sometimes my husband goes to buy food or drinks, or maybe goes to the bathroom. Dale will hug and fondle me, even pull my boobs out and show others. Next time Dale leaves and my husband does the same. We watch people stare and talk. It’s fun making strangers wonder which is my husband or boyfriend.

Two or more men in public with one woman... Have any of you done this and how does it make you feel?
Attached Thumbnails
Playtoys (36).JPG  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 07:14 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Making new friends
Attached Thumbnails
{E1C5823D-0BF6-4763-8AE5-C9B34A4A55D8}-100_2402.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s