photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2015, 12:46 PM

Default The greatest up skirt of all time!

Sometimes an event happens that you know will never be duplicated. An event so amazing that everything else is just a footnote to that event. That event happened to me this week.

I work in an office with a very attractive receptionist. She will often do double duty and help out with other things around the office. In the summer she often wears this particular summer dress that is very cute, but A little short. It's almost inappropriate for work, but just barely. It's a short sleeved yellow dress that's little bit flowy in the skirt area. It shows off her legs and thighs in just the right way. She'll often wear a little jean jacket best. I assume she figures that covers her more, making he dress more modest, but it doesn't do anything to make the dress longer. I enjoy the days she wears that dress and the way it the way it covers and hugs her body.

She wore that lovely dress this week and asked if I had anything I needed help with. I told her I had just gotten back from vacation so my desk was pretty and I could use help organizing and getting things put away. She began helping - putting some documents in files and throwing things away. I noticed as she worked, her dress moved around her lovely waist, bum and hips in a way that made me question if she was wearing underwear. I felt like I needed to see under her skirt.

She started doing some work behind me and over my shoulder. I got my phone out and started looking at it. I set it to take a delayed photo and put it on the ground figuring it would take a picture of whatever happened to be in the lens' view. I did this a couple more times figuring there's no way I'd be that lucky.

She finished up and moved onto another office. I quickly shut the door and started looking through the photos. My heart almost stopped. I should have played the lottery because clearly I was the most lucky guy in the world that day.

Here was what the phone captured:
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Last edited by loveu2c; 07-20-2015 at 12:49 PM.
The Following 108 Users Say Thank You to loveu2c For This Useful Post:
acecal, alexossale, americuadorian, animal1242, antoinepredock, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, badduladdu, BadPhotog, barerider69, Barmixer, bayuman, blueyez54, bowhunter32670, Candi Delight, charliecrwfrd, clc100, clitty, cupofjoe, dave0912jb, daveduchovny, deepwater2506, deics, desertcouple25, dragon14, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, ethnics, fapfreediet, felinith69, FrontWing, fullstaff, GabberZZ, gasb, Goodtime21010, GuiltyLibido, hankmccoy, hateswinter, havee-air23, Horny Terry, ice_man_313, irish drunkard, ishowwife, james_king, jamsicator, jho.mm, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, johnluck, kimokeo, klauskri, kuba123, kuryaki, lapeer25, lollolz9, madsex, magauto, magnaebony, ModelT-MsDollie, Mudd, mxmsjhnsn1, mythryl1969, NaturallyExcited, nectcouple, nigbo, nkedf, oldbuckeye, oxe11, palladin, pantygal, peda246, pridesam, puthan, ragnar787, Ranger 1, rebar5k, rpsaturnal, s2k3, salparadise, sigmon, Sn0wCrash, snowlvn, southrn500, sparrow, spiegelei, SRV, stiv837, tabbyF3, tFighterPilot, thealbaarea, thegit, thejizzler, theradioshack, Tifosi, tnf25, tossout78, toyroller1, TruckerTim, Tx_rider, tylergal, vi_osh, vmack77, vpw, wolf86, woogie, xchange3, xXroninXx, xxxxenophile
Old 07-20-2015, 01:44 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Nice. Yes, one of those once in a lifetime photos. My first job was in an office. This was when very short mini skirts were normal. I loved seeing bare legs and sometimes butt cheeks at desks. Always wondered how many weren't wearing panties. Cell phones were not around then and a Polaroid camera might be too obvious!
Since then many people have snuck pictures of my wife wearing nothing except a mini skirt. Sure wished someone would post those but I may not recognise her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 04:03 PM

Thanked 23,577 Times in 1,097 Posts

amazing catch dude
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 05:01 PM

Default A little surprise

Did anyone catch the little surprise she had hiding under there?
Old 07-20-2015, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Obviously she knows that you've posted this.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:29 AM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default Yacht trip

I was on a charter yacht in Greece with girlfriend and her friend and her friends male friend.

On the second morning we went for a early morning swim and the girls went topless. This I thought was a good start.

Carly, the girlfriends friend, got out of the water and was on the back of the boat in a towel. I swam over to the boat and handed her some shells. She made sure she wrapped the towel around her exposed boobs so not to be too exposed to me and then crouched down to pick up the shells from me as I unloaded them from my divebag. In doing so she gave me a long long flash of her now naked pussy as the towel rode up. I was only a few centimeters from her puss and could not have had a better look unless I was eating her. After what seemed like a long time she simply said "it is just as well I shaved". I said "thanks" and the trip carried on as before.

Afterwards we heard that it was the last time she and her boyfriend went out together.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:30 AM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

Congrats on not getting busted...

My 'Greatest upskirt of all time" was when I was at a BBQ and the son of one of the couples showed up with his drop dead gorgeous date. I was sitting in an Adirondack chair, low to the ground, and the cutie sat on a bar stool about 4' from me. She swivels toward me to talk to someone and I am immediately staring right up her short jeans skirt at her bare tush. I tried not to stare, but it was hard, everything was hard and this lasted for 15 or 20 minutes. I still can't believe she didn't know what she was doing.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
I still can't believe she didn't know what she was doing.
Wonen are always self-conscious of showing anything off I think it's more a case of how could she not know?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2015, 11:21 AM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

I still can't believe she didn't know what she was doing.

She knew. Same with women wearing tops that gap and show tits. They usually know.

You may have to look close or zoom. But here's my wife showing her beaver in public places "accidentally".
Attached Thumbnails
New Orl Vac (30).jpg   Vacations (221).jpg  

OUR OCC (391).jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2015, 06:36 PM

Sons school sports day last week, young mum in short shorts (denim I think) as she satdown cross legged next to another mum (who was actually the one who had my attention due to her very short dress) a lip popp d out the side of her shorts, clear as day. I swear she saw my heart stop at that very moment as a little bum shimmy popped that cute bald lip back into its warm hiding place.

Must have looked so guilty as another school dad (police man) asked what I was up to, had a very guilty face obvs.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dingo22uk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d