uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2010, 08:21 PM

Default Fortune favours the blatant

Last year my now ex and I went to Tenerife. We were trying out one of those timeshare places and so got a nice room with kitchen and balcony. early on I noticed the couple next door. He seemed quite bossy and was in his 40's and she dressed sexily and was at least 10 years younger and very pretty with blond hair, firm breasts and long legs. I hadn't spoken to them. On the night of day 4 my ex had fallen asleep so I went out on the balcony. Next door had left the curtains open partly and I had a good view of their sofa. She was sat on it wearing a short nightie. He came and sat next to her and started touching her up. i went and got my camera but the views weren't good through the lens so i stood on a chair. I was pretty obvious. At one point she pointed me out. He just turned, looked then carried on. I took this as a green light and i climbed onto their balcony - my heart pounding. I stood in the doorway as he began to fuck her doggy style. I went to take a picture and he shouted 'No way, so i legged it. He closed the curtains and the door. i thought shit i have blown it big time.
Anyway nothing else happened until the night of day 6. Same situation my side - she is in a deep sleep I am out on balcony. Their door is open and they clock i am out again. She comes out in just a T shirt and short skirt and sits on a chair facing me - she parts her legs and i am staring at a fully shaved pussy. I say 'You look good tonight' She smiles and looks at him through the open door and he calls her in and they begin again to play with her - he undresses her and blindfolds her. Then he walks out to me. I am still my side. He says, if you want to look closer thats fine. if you want to have her it is 50 euros for her pussy and 100 for her arse. Come see but be quiet as she is a bit scared and nervous.
I think I must be dreaming but i go into their room after climbing over the wall. i watch for a minute then go close. Those breasts cost me nearly £3000 - do u want to feel the quality. I nod and feel the hardness of her false breasts but she squirms a little when i wet my finger and play with her nipples.
he is behind her now and his cock is impressive - made me fel a little inferior. He slides into her pussy. You want some of this - she is tight he says again. i think to myself that ex and i have a pooled kitty - how would i explain 100 euros missing or 50 for that matter as being late in week we were down to a little over 150 left. I couldn't so i decided to push what i could get for free!!
I reach down and play with her clit - he withdraws and i slide 2 fingers inside her as he goes to the other end to put his cock in her mouth. I finger fuck her working her G spot hard - she likes it. then i wet my thumb in her pussy and ease that into her bum as 2 then 3 fingers fill her. For a while she pushes back hard - then she seems to come and soon after she starts to complain to him around his cock, and I am again asked about paying. I explain my problem and he says well you better go then you cheapskate. Reluctantly I leave my hand stinking of a woman's pussy whose name i have no idea. I go over the wall and into our room then into the bathroom and unload in there.
Next day I notice they have checked out.
Surreal experience but fucking hot.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to honister For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009