uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-05-2018, 01:34 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default The Mall

I love the idea of men looking down my wifes blouse and seeing her small perky breasts. I get hot thinking about what they are thinking when they finally see her breasts. When we go to the mall I always asked her to wear a baggy top no bra which is easy to look down when she leans forward. She has gotten use to letting stranger's get a look at her breasts. This day I told her that I was going to watch from a distances because I wanted to see the reaction of the stranger's faces. From what I observed they enjoyed the view. I noticed that some of them would follow her just to get another look. If she noticed them she would remain bent over longer so they could get an eye full. I knew that her areolas would swell and be puffy and her eraser size nipples would get hard. I would get her to do this ever week at least one time. The drive home I would get her to remove her top so I could pull her nipples and tell her about what I had observed. She knows that I like others see her breasts and is willing to do it for me. Anyone do something the same?
Old 03-05-2018, 02:29 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife does the face painting at this big Mardi Gras party we go to every year. The first time she wore this off the shoulder blouse, I call it her 'senorita' shirt and when she leaned forward to paint you could usually see her pert B cup nipples, even if she wore a bra. The word must have spread, I looked around and I noticed almost every guy there paid the $10 to have his face painted. The money went to the neighborhood playground, I told my wife she paid for a swing set by herself.

I asked her if she knew she was displaying herself, she said a lady always knows. She wears a low cut blouse every year for that event.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:48 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Love this. Every once in a while my wife will do similar things, wear loose tops that reveal great views when she leans forward. Some times when on vacation away from home and when the stars align, can get her to go out sans bra [she is a 34B so easily can but rarely does] and go to farmers markets, etc. She always takes her time carefully inspecting each piece of fruit and vegetables. More than once she has had an admirer follow her from farm stand to stand.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:09 AM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default Most men...

I think most men love to exhibit his girlfriend, fiancée or wife.

I love it when my sweetheart wears a low-cut bodice - no bra, I love it even more when a stranger looks under her skirt when she's not wearing panties!

Then bend over in front of or several strangers deep or spread your legs a bit ... That makes me horny and she wet, too!

Below is an example of where a stranger could just look at the nipple! Not much, at that time an A-cup, but still firm today, she really does not need a bra. Today she need a B - cup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	k-weißes Top, was drunter.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	10121913
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s