uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2015, 05:13 AM

Default similar story

My gf worked as a junior event manager for a race track for sometime. One weekend I helped their crew to prepare a race and found a one of the reasons my gf was liked by all of her workmates.

Building up and removing all the big tents for the different crews includes some really heavy and some not that heavy work. Since my gf is rather slim had to do the not that heavy work. However, I do not know if someone planed it or not, she always had to the the staff one had to kneel and everytime I passed her, her thong was totally on display even though she was wearing normal sport trousers. The really nice thing was that she was wearing her smallest one and everyone who saw it must have tought about the fact that she was more or less just wearing some knotted strings. I do not know why she was wearing that one that day but I know that she is not the typ to show of but does it unconsciously. I loved it and kept my mouth shut.

In addition to that one has to say that there were only 2 women in their team of 15 and therefore I had the feeling that she got quit some attation and some of the others loved to call her and explain her everything expecially if she had to kneel down or bend over so that they received a nice downblouse (my gf is always wearing tops. not that low cut but nice if it slips a little or if one can get a few from above).

Btw. one can see a pic of her in my profil or in some posts I did early. Just take a look at my profil.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:41 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Talking Thong logic

While we enjoy the views... I think one of us should ask our women.... "are you aware when your boob pops out or your thong is showing?

Tucking the shirt under-the-tong is a bone-head idea. Who ever thought it would work? Wouldn't they notice that it doesn't WORK? If the shirt us tucked in to the pants, it should do its job. I'd prefer to see the skin pop out than a shirt tucked under... it kind of says "I'm with ding-bat"

My wife doesn't have such thong problems when she goes to work.

She goes commando.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2015, 09:44 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Mature

This may only be arousing to fans of very mature women. There is a woman in my casual-dress office who is probably in her early sixties. She looks like the grandmother she is, short brown hair with glasses, not fat but a little thick in the middle. She doesn't dress overtly sexy, her clothes are never flamboyant, but - quite often she will wear casual clothes that are just a little clingy, or just slightly see-through. She does this enough that I wonder if it is a deliberate thing.

Early in the morning last week on a warm day I saw her in the hall as she was walking toward me at a brisk pace. She had some blouse that was unbuttoned and completely open, revealing a very tight thin clingy white tank top with a molded white bra over her B cup tits. The top was cut very low, down to the tops of her bra cups. It appeared that the top and the bra had slipped a little lower by the time she got close to me, and some cleavage was exposed out the top as she walked by me. There was no hard tan line on her, but the top of her chest was significantly darker flesh, and got lighter and lighter by the top of her cleavage until her skin was extremely pale at the point her tits disappeared into her bra. Her cleavage was jiggling as she bounced by me.

I think that there is something sexy about a mature woman wearing something "inappropriate" - something sexy or revealing that some would consider not in good taste due to her age. Even if it isn't overtly sl*tty. An accident? Am I the only one to notice this on her? Does her husband know what she is wearing to work?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2015, 03:53 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I ran a department with several woman, the operation ran 24/7 so there was a night shift and a rotating 7 on/7 off. The dress for the people who worked nights was pretty loose, they were by themselves except during a shift change. One of the guys, Rob was very religious and one of the women, Stacy was a sort of ex-hippie, very relaxed, both of them were good at their jobs.

If the weather was hot, as it usually was, Stacy would come to the office in a thin top, no bra, a skirt and pretty obviously, no panty line. I didn't really care what they wore, no clients saw them and typically just the clerk and the other operator saw them for about an hour a day.

Rob comes to me and says that he is uncomfortable changing shifts with Stacy because of her indecent appearance, would I change his shift so he swaps with the other operator. I said I'll check. It turns out that it doesn't work because the person he's have to change with meshes with daycare and other issues. So I tell Rob I respect his religious views, but I've made allowances for him when he needs it and he shouldn't concern himself with Stacy's appearance.

Of course my boss finds out and doesn't like my way of handling it, tells me I have to tell Stacy to dress more appropriately. Stacy comes in the afternoon and I explain the problem, I tell her I don't care if after everyone leaves if she gets naked, but she has to get be dressed appropriately at shift change. She's cooperative and tells me she'll dress better, I've been a good boss and she doesn't mind helping out a sticky situation. Glad that's settled.

Next day I'm in my office when Stacy arrives, she comes in my office, shuts the door, says 'reporting for underwear inspection SIR!'. Before I can say anything she lifts up her blouse to show me her bra, then her skirt to show me that she is wearing panties too. Salutes, does an about face and walks out of my office.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:43 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

HA! I love Stacy!
Well my wife is beyond middle age and still dresses like sl*t. Her and I don't give a rat's ass what any religeous people think and many have been informed that !
I'm sure if she'd worked anyplace except as a home maker and once as a bar maid for a few weeks, she'd been fired for her inappropriate dress.
I made her quit that small farm town bar because I was jealous of my teen aged wife sitting on farmer's laps while wearing a mini skirt and scooped peasant blouse. I've matured since.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Tags
accident, downblouse, office, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s