Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2019, 07:35 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default nude beach

OK,this was a missed oppertunity at the nude beach,back in the early 90's wife and I would go to moonstone Beach R.I. it was a great nude beach,one day there right behind us was a young guy about 20 years old about 5' 2" chunky ,red hair very light Irish complection,there was no way he was going to get a tan,he was about 10 feet behind us,after he oiled up he would walk around the beach,I was watching him,he walked to the water then down the beach and would circle around all the sunbathers-girls-and when he would come back he always had about a 2" woody,he did it many times,I was thinking that I should go down to the water and have my wife start small talk with him and ask him to rub oil on her back then say do my boobs too,I know he would have popped right there on the towel,If the beach was still open that would be great to do...wife was a 34 DD all silicone.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 09:43 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Ahh, Moonstone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
OK,this was a missed oppertunity at the nude beach,back in the early 90's wife and I would go to moonstone Beach R.I. it was a great nude beach
I remember Moonstone well! It closed in 1988 thanks to the piping plover, an endangered shorebird. I spent a lot of time there back in my twenties.
Carr's Pond in Coventry, RI was another good place to go, although it was unofficial and we'd get kicked out once in a while. Lol!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 04:39 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I remember Moonstone well! It closed in 1988 thanks to the piping plover, an endangered shorebird. I spent a lot of time there back in my twenties.
Carr's Pond in Coventry, RI was another good place to go, although it was unofficial and we'd get kicked out once in a while. Lol!
Yes, those darned Piping Plovers! The size of the usable beach at Gunnison in NJ was greatly diminished because of them. Maybe it was a blessing, because it is now more easily patrolled, hence minimizing the sexual activity which would have likely have led to the closing of the beach.

Before that a full mile of beach was considered nude. I could write a book about the stuff the GF and I did, and much more that we saw between the early '80's and the '90's. It was great, but it couldn't have lasted. Then they "corralled" everyone into a couple hundred yards of beachfront so the sexual activity was limited.

I hope the little endangered piping plovers are flourishing.....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2019, 07:29 AM

Default Moonstone

we went to moonstone from 1983 till it close then we went to roy Carpenters and you could always see a topless sunbather,wife would wear her thong and take off her top there sometimes she never got introuble there,if anyone doesnt know moonstone beach,on a weekend the parking lots would be full by 10 am or sooner and the beach would be packed...Hey nectcouple do you remember capt. Moonstone or any of our old frinds there,Tom and Anita,also!!!!!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2019, 12:44 PM

Default nude beach repost

Posted this before on another thread.
Wife and I were at a somewhat crowded nude beach. At the time we were probably in our late 40's.
A younger couple, late 20's - early 30's were sitting on a blanket about 20 feet in front of us. She was a bit heavy but had really nice tits, big with big areola. A black man then set up one of those beach wind screens in front of the other couple, maybe another 20 feet away. He also had one of those low beach chairs. But the wind screen didn't face the ocean as the others on the beach were facing. It faced directly back toward the other couple and us. We watched as the women in front of us would open and close her legs. She finally just sat there with her legs spread wide open. We couldn't get a good view of her because we were behind her but the black man had a great view. He came prepared with lube and jacked off while looking at the woman in front of us. We watched the whole thing. We could see him shoot his load into the air. He then poured bottled water on himself to clean up, toweled off, packed up and left. I said to the couple that he really enjoyed himself. The man answered yes he did, the woman said nothing.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 08:51 AM

Default nude beach

cpl4fun309--we seen many single guys do about the same,spread out near a hot lady and just stare and spread their legs to show off a woody but not wack off,
after moonston closed we would go to tructoms pond right to moonstone till the early 90's,,then poof.....the town of south kingston was pissed because they also closed the parking lot at 20 bucks a car...big bucks for the town..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2019, 12:26 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
Hey nectcouple do you remember capt. Moonstone or any of our old frinds there,Tom and Anita,also!!!!!!!!
I thought I answered this days ago bjt somehow it got lost.

Anyway, I wracked my brain trying to remember names from back then but it didn't help.

I was a twenty-something year old guy, mostly there by myself and didn't want to seem weird so I pretty much just kept to myself and enjoyed the sun, sand, water and, of course, the view! I do remember that some days it would get crowded there but I dont really remember any individuals by name.

I used pack a lunch and a good book, ride my motorcycle down there by myself and spend the day. I sure wish it was still open!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Moonstone was the best

Wife and I used to go there in the mid and late 80's. The parking lots would always be jammed it was so popular...just a beautiful, natural environment. Toward the end the plover areas were fenced off; you'd think that would have been sufficient. Everyone suspected that the plovers were just an excuse to close down the nude beach. It worked. Big loss.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2019, 11:38 PM

Down here in Australia we have had legal nude beaches since the late 60s in some states including where I lived.
At the time of this true story I was involved with a bunch of student nurses who lived in a hostel attached the hospital where they were training. Like all nurses of that era they were paid to learn on the job but it was very poorly paid. My girl and her friends were from farms and a long way from home and also did not have bikinis as they were frowned on in the country towns.Their swimwear was really conservative and they didnt have the money to buy anything new. My girl's room mate heard about a newly legal nude beach about an hours drive from the hospital which solved the lack of suitable swimwear so I was asked if I would take four girls including mine?

Now as nurses they were pretty open about nudity but they were all concerned about what to wear to the beach. I suggested that since as soon as they got there they would strip off ,then wear very little.This was the era of no underwear and these girls were fine exponents of that. In the end I didn't get to take them on the day as I had to work away and my girl wouldn't go without me, so her trip was put off.

When I returned she was ready and waiting. In the time I was away she purchases some open weave material and made a "dress". It consisted of two panels sown at the shoulders and with a thread on each side at about waist height.There was a side gap from the shoulder to the hem of about 2 inches. It was so short that it was only decent if she stood rigidly upright when she walked and the side view 'leave any doubt that she wore nothing underneath it. That is the most she had on from when she got in my car until we got back in the afternoon.

When I found the car park it was in the middle of a very expensive housing area on the harbour. We had to walk down a street and for about fifteen minutes through the bush to get there. As soon as we arrived at the nude beach warning sign, off came the dress, even though we had about five minutes more walk to go.On the return it didn't go back on until we got close to the houses.

We enjoyed the day between swimming,lying in the sun and watching the views which were great on and off the beach.Just as we were going home a young man of about 18 wandered up an down the beach in his Speedos, obviously trying to get a view. There were a number of good looking women on the beach but all in groups. Being a week day, most were nurses without males so were a bit reluctant to show for fear of seeming ??? to their friends I suppose.I challenged my girl to show him something and after a bit of reluctance she walked to the end of the beach into a rocky alcove that was to a degree hidden. I told him to get rid of the Speedos and follow her but no touching. He did and was rewarded with a great view for about five minutes as she lay back on a sloping rock and spread wide for him.

That was our first day on a nude beach and her first day flashing. We had many other adventures after that one but it was a great first day.

Last edited by stillplayingmore; 05-08-2019 at 11:43 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2020, 04:30 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default A Day at Bonny Doon

My wife and I were on vacation in Santa Cruz. We decided to partake of one of their many nude beaches. Bonny Doon seemed like a good choice since we wanted to take a convertible ride up into the mountains around Felton after our beach stint. When we arrived at the site, we headed across the railroad track and down to the beach. My wife was a little taken back that she was the only female on the beach. There were probably 20 or so guys in the immediate area where we laid out our towels. It appeared that all eyes were on her as she prepared to get her all-over tan. She spread her towel, and began pulling off her top. She was braless under that top, so she immediately was topless. And since she was commando, once she stepped out of her skirt, my wife was standing there totally nude. I noted that all the guys around us had cell phones they were supposedly talking on. However, I am about 90% certain they were getting an array of nude pictures of my wife. Initially, she laid down on her towel with her feet toward the ocean. Periodically, she would turn over, and I noted that as soon as she turned, the guys were back on their cell phones. After awhile, I asked if she would like to take a walk to the other side of the beach, and she agreed. So we took a nude stroll across the sand. I have to admit watching her walk nude across the expanse of sand with her long hair blowing in the ocean breeze was a real sexual turn-on. On our return trip to our towels, we stopped and kissed while in a nude embrace. I couldn't help but to get an erection from that. She reached down and grabbed my member, and said, "You are becoming a bad boy!" I responded that I knew it, but couldn't help myself. She said that she would expect that it would be O.K. by the time we were around the others near our towels, and she was right. Once back to our towels, my wife said that she wanted to turn facing the ocean to see the beautiful view. So her feet were toward all the guys on the beach near to us. I noted the phones once again came out as she laid on her stomach with her ass end toward the audience. Perhaps she was unaware that all this was going on behind her, but I think she actually wasn't. I noticed that she had spread her legs and feet out wide enough that the guys all had a really nice pussy and ass shot of her. Periodically, she would move her legs in and out -- I think to give the guys a little action shot. And, then, as we were getting ready to leave, she rolled over on her back and sat up with her front toward the audience and her legs spread with her knees up, which provided an excellent pussy shot. As we readied to leave, my wife put on her skirt, but was still commando. And she decided to dispense with putting on a top, and walked back to the car topless. Once at the car, I again lowered the vehicle's top and took off on Felton and Ben Lomand ride with a topless wife and topless car. Returning back into Santa Cruz, my wife remained topless while in the car. We then decided to head down Highway 1 to Capitola and visit that beach town. What we didn't plan on was a traffic backup that allowed numerous cars and trucks to pass us and get a good view of my wife's toplessness. That didn't seem to bother her until a large tour bus pulled up alongside of us in the adjoining lane, and numerous people were peering our the bus windows at my half nude wife. She hollered, "Why didn't you warn me that the bus was moving alongside of us?" I replied that I had not noticed it coming. The fact is that I had, but my wife, previous to that moment, didn't seem to mind the other cars and trucks passing bu us. So I thought, "WTF!" when I saw the bus coming toward us. Once we were in Capitola, my wife slipped on a nice see through blouse that had no buttons on the front and only a tie at the bottom. It provided a good view of her cleavage through the open front slit and a great view of her tits through the very see through blouse material. I definitely enjoyed the site sitting across from her in that Capitola Restaurant while we were sipping on our Margaritas. From there, it was back to the motel and a nice good-night screw.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach nudist, exhibitionism, masturbation, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s