uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2023, 05:15 PM

Default second planned voyeur

It was Friday night, I was thinking about tomorrow, have not masturbated in four days and I can not wait to go out tomorrow to watch girls.I have never done this at night planned but there is a place that I might have success tonight.This place is the wall mart parking lot, at the edge of the huge parking lot is a gas station, it should be very busy on a Friday night, I can park sideways with the gas station on my drivers side, I would be in the dark with the gas station all lit up. Maybe I can watch some good looking girls filling up there car and get some needed pleasure at the same time. I get all prepared and start the drive to the place.I am about half way there and it is starting to rain, just a very light rain.I arrive at the parking lot and I park at the edge joining the gas station, There are no pole lights where I parked so no way for anybody to see inside my car.
Very slowly and secretly I pull my pants down to my knees, i am wearing the usual long loose tee shirt but because it is dark there is no need to pull it down to cover myself.There are many cars gassing up but all men right now.The very light rain is fogging up my windows so I have to keep wiping off the drivers window to see out.After maybe forty five minutes a pickup truck pulls in directly to my left in perfect view to me.Two girls get out, both in cowboy hats wearing very short cutoff shorts, the passenger ,a blond went to the restroom, the driver, a brunette starts filling up the truck, she is showing beautiful legs.I reach between my thighs and wrap my fingers around my cock, it is quickly swelling, then i dip my fingers in an open container of lube and rub it all over my swelling erection. The other girl comes out of the restroom, they both go to the other side of the store to pay for the gas.Things are happening to fast, there may not be any chance to look at them before they get in the truck and leave, it is a steady rain now.The girls are back at the truck but instead of getting in it they go to the back and stand at the tailgate, both girls facing my direction, they are looking up as if they are going to wait for the rain to stop.They are beautiful, the blond is standing with her legs apart showing a nice healthy camel toe. I start stroking but the window keeps fogging up so I clean a small area to see through.Because I have to put my face right up to the side window to see out it is hard to stroke my hard on, so without thinking I lean over on my left hip, the pleasure is already building, the way I am laying over on my hip makes me start thrusting and sliding my erection in and out of my slippery hand.I starred right between the blonds thighs as I started to shake and felt the point of no return, hot semen now pumping out onto my left hip and thigh while i focused on her beautiful inner thighs and female body parts. I turned the light on for just a few seconds to see where I needed to clean up then I drove home very content.

Tags
cameltoe, ejaculation, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022