Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2022, 05:05 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default My Wife and I Enjoying Spring Break at Navarre Beach

I was on Spring Break from grad school, and my wife and I had been apart for months during my time at school. It was a week's break, and she came to meet me for a visit to Navarre Beach. There is a portion of Navarre Beach on the eastern end (at least at that time) where one could go topless or even nude. We started the hike down to that end of the beach with our swimsuits on. Before long, my wife who was in a very skimpy, bright yellow string bikini whipped off her top. The sight of those nice round perky boobies gave me a pretty stiff hard on. She had bought me a brief Speedo to wear on the trip. My erection was quite visible, and she reached down and grabbed it. At that time, there were no people within a hundred or so yards of us. After awhile we passed another couple, and the girl was laying there topless. Both her partner and I gazed intently at each other's women. However, my wife and I continued on eastward. Finally, we reached a few nude people that were sunning themselves. My wife bent down and untied her swimsuit bottom and pulled it off. Then she pulled my Speedo down, and I stepped out of it. We continued our trek totally naked down to a relatively private area of the beach. We laid out our blanket, opened the first of several bottles of wine we had brought along. As we were swigging down the wine, we began to make out. Pretty soon,I was fingering her, and she was bent over sucking my dick. We continued making out on and off as we finished off the first bottle of wine. Then we uncorked the second bottle. I made certain that my wife got the lion's share of the wine. She always gets really loose when downing wine.

After we finished that second bottle, she was giggly drunk. I continued to finger her, and she just laid out on that blanket naked with her legs spread way out. She drew her legs up a little and really started hunching, and even
began to climax. Once she got a really great climax, she rolled over and got on her hands and knees with her butt up in the air and was asking for it. I got up on my knees and pulled her butt up a little more and entered her doggy style. We began slowly, but soon built up a rather fast rhythem with her breathing quite heavily and saying, "Go ahead, give it to me!!!" That I was! Then I looked out at the Gulf and spotted a large boat with about six people aboard that were all watching us fucking. Several of them had binoculars trained on us. I told my wife to look up at the water, and she would see that we were putting on a show for a number of people. She looked up and said, "Fuck 'em -- they can just watch. They are not going to interfere with our fun! You go ahead and lay it to me!!! We continued on for about five minutes before we both exploded in giant climaxes. Finally, we collectively collapsed totally spent on our blanket. The boat had not moved one bit. They just continued to watch the two nude people. A few minutes later, my wife said, "The cum is running out. I am going to wash it off." With that she strolled naked over the beach into the water right toward the boat. I could see her washing her pussy out in fairly shallow water, which gave the boating people a great shot of her douching her pussy. Then she stood there facing them and shot them the rod with both hands while hollering, "Fuck you!" That was enough for them to start their boat and head for deeper water.

She then sttrolled back over to me, and said, "That took care of those ass holes!" I laughed, and then we both laid out nude on the blanket and took a nap. When we awoke, there were a number of other people in our area that were all nude. Some came by to visit and B.S. for a spell. Then we played Frisbee with another couple for about an hour. It was fun watching the ladies bounce their body parts chasing after that Frisbee. Of course, my wife later told me that she enjoyed watching the guys' dicks flipping around as we ran down errant throws. The couple we were tossing the frisbee with brought their blanket over by ours. Soon we were telling them the story about how that boat watched us fucking while it was so near the beach. The other couple told us that they like to fuck on the beach a lot, and they didn't care who saw or watched them. They told us that they often fucked right where other people were close by. We sort of laughed, but actually didn't believe them. They could tell that we were doubtful. With that, he grabbed his lady and tossed her into a doggy position and rammed her good. He was pumping away on her. He said, "So what is holding you guys back?" We both looked at one another. I pushed my wife down on her back on the blanket and mounted her in the missionary position and drove it into her. It must have looked a little strange to see two couples screwing side by side out in the open. However, it was somewhat erotic too.

After we all finished, and the women had visited the water, the guy asked if we would like to rest for a little while and then swap partners. I looked at my wife, and she said, "We aren't into that yet." I wondered about the yet, but never asked her about it. We found out that the other couple was staying in the same campground as us. We agreed to go out to a club dancing later that evening. My wife and I went back to the camp and cleaned up. To head out to a club, she put on a low cut stretch mini dress with no bra and very brief underpants. The dress hardly covered her butt. Both cheeks could be seen peering out from under the dress. Her tits were rock hard and pushing the dress out just below its top with her cleavage readily on display. We joined the other couple and went to a club at the harbor. We danced the night away and all got pretty enibriated. As we danced, my wife would raise her arms and swing them back and forth to the beat of the music. Every fast dance ended up with her dress above her panties. She also had her tits fall out several times from the low cut top. After closing down the place, the other guy asked if we would like to take a stroll on the beach. We agreed. Well, you guessed it. Yes, we all ended up naked during that stroll and fucked our butts off in the sand. It was a great evening. The other couple had to leave the next morning and return to Mississippi, but we will never forget them and their free wheeling ways. And we continued to fuck daily on that far east portion of Navarre Beach. Guess a few people saw us doing it there.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach nudist, exhibitionism, masturbation, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s