Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2020, 04:08 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Telling the truth....

My wife was handed a microphone on a stand and set it in front of her, taking some comfort that it hid her pussy a tiny bit. She was naked in front of 49 men and 23 women plus 3 local ministers, the revival preacher and her long time friend who was also nude and erect. She was weak kneed and shook. She noticed for the first time that the women were staring at her nakedness as much as the men. She was about 50, had 20 extra pounds but after 3 kids I told her she was the most desireable, fuckable, and talented at sex as any female alive.
She started by telling everyone that she was a naive virgin when we started dating. In six weeks we were doing it all and she loved taking risks like being nude where she shouldn’t be “like now!!”. Soon after getting married she and I started going to nudist clubs. She loved men staring at her young perfect body with perky puffy nipples, slim hips and sweet pussy. Soon after she learned men loved to touch her and more first in the swimming pools and the hot tubs, then in other public places like in the showers. She enjoyed seeing the penis’s because she never dated much before me and had no experience with them. She told about being taken advantage of in a crowded pool in Florida by three men , fucked underwater while others watched but she was scared to scream; about a man in Maryland who said she reminded him of his late wife and he cried so she went with him to a bedroom where he fucked her everyway possible then as she was curled up on the bed, 3 or 4 of his friends came in and did the same for hours. At one point a sexy girlfriend arranged to fuck about 30 guys one afternoon with my wife acting as her fluffer blowing them to get them erect . Her friend left early leaving her to let the last six fuck her in her lovely ass. Speaking of her ass, she loved teaching neighbors, friends and other nudists the proper way to do anal. More often than not, the female would still not take a cock in her ass so my wife would take it up her ass for them. There were more tales about exposing herself or giving sex lessons to young and old plus taking me on everyplace and everywhere and she loved it. She said that if I told her to strip nude on the Main Street in front of the Post Office then spread my pussy wide open, she would. She said “ by the way, later today I will spread myself wide open for all of you. I am looking forward to it and having all of you see everything I have!”
She then explained how she met her minister friend who was on the stage with a hard on. He was her minister, gave her some marriage counseling, they got closer and began to have sex, then he got fired but she stayed in touch and they met about once a month. She told herself her marriage was better with her fucking one man instead of everyone.
She then told the audience where she went to school, how many kids she had and how active she was in her church. She was no wh*r* and never did sex for money. Exhausted, she laid on the stage floor and tried to listen to her minister as he told the audience about his failed marriage, his ministry and his infidelities with many women. She fought sleep but soon she was being awakened and saw her friend’s cock dangling above her face, a familiar sight.
They stood side by side holing hands and told the assembly that they love each other but not in the way she loved me.
They separated and he moved to the opposite side of the stage. They both went down the three stairs and looked at all the fully dressed people eagerly waiting to grope and touch them intimately. She took a deep breath.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2020, 10:48 PM

Default Shame Shame Shame

She said it would be difficult to remember all the touching but some stood out. The very first was a short young looking black boy who stepped off the corner front row with one hand on my left breast, his mouth was on her right nipple and most of his fingers on the remaining hand in my very wet pussy. He was enthusiastic and very happy, and she was thrilled. Another young man, almost a twin soon had a hand deep in my ass. He told the first guy “white women smell so good” and I replied” I hope so” . Hands all over her being gentle, almost loving, made her think she could stay like this all day. She knew she was coming when one said “can we fuck you?” She was just starting her walk and the loud speaker was yelling a constant “Shame, Shame, Shame”, as the orgasm spread through her. She turned to the boys “I have to walk around this place and let everyone feel me. I promise if you meet me on the stage after I do my walk, I will suck and fuck you. Unzip now” . She kneeled and undid their Jean’s snaps and pulled out two good sized cocks and gave both a quick suck.
A man helped her to her feet with one hand on her elbow and the other deep between her legs then pushed her so she was leaning forward and his face was in her bottom and he was tonguing her pussy with his nose in her anus. Others nearby felt her breasts and a man in front of pushed her head down and put his cock in her mouth. She began to suck automatically and then felt the man eating her from behind stand and slip his hard cock into her ass. She thinks he thought he was in her pussy but he wasn’t. As he pumped her ass he started saying “fuck me baby! Take it deep and give me a baby” She never saw what he looked like as she felt a squirt in her rectum. It all felt good so far.
Maybe half the women and a third of the men stayed seated and just wanted to watch a naked women be groped and digitally penetrated every way possible.She could take a few steps then someone would slip fingers in her pussy. Others would then come up and feel anything available to grope. She could not complain that anyone abused her or was too rough.
Right at the end of the first aisle she heard her name from a women’s voice. She panicked and cowered covering up her completely exposed nudity. She saw a lady that taught her children in elementary school and as she stepped down the row towards her followed by her husband, she assumed. They were a mixed race couple and the wife told my wife “don’t worry dear. I’d love to do what you are doing but I am too chicken. Here is our deal: let him fuck you while you eat my pussy and we will forget anything happened “
My wife was surrounded by people touching here everywhere and helping themselves to sticking anything anywhere. At that point, she had men in front and in back having mixed success getting their cocks into her. She asked everyone to stop please. They did and she explained that she had two friends she wanted to fuck. “Let me do this and you can all fuck me while I am on the floor”
She was happy to see the couple strip naked but she noticed immediately that she had shaved her pussy and her male friend had narrow but long cock with massive balls hanging below. She got to her knees and told him she had to taste him. She licked his balls. made him lean back and licked, his taint then his ass. He groaning over and over when she started to insert his growing penis into her mouth. She thought it was like swallowing a foot long hot dog whole but she got into a rhythm before pulling him out and rolling onto her back and spreading her legs and her pussy wide. That got a lot of attention and she tried to open it wider when she felt him slide into her pink wet pussy. She was used to a thicker prick (mine) that stretched her pussy lips but he had a great thrust and rubbed her clit in a circular way that she loved.
She had not eaten pussy for a long time
ago when she was letting a guy fuck her ass and his wife felt left out and slid her pussy under my wife’s face.
Being fucked really well, she was surprised to see a hairless pussy being lowered to her face. She knows what she likes so she did the same to this bald and very clean, almost sweet c*nt. She got into it only to get lots of applause and yells from her audience. The couple took their time and when they both gushed into or on her, they agreed she was the best fuck they had ever enjoyed. I could have told them that!
Coming soon: She has two more aisles and then the stage to go!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2020, 12:46 PM

Default Damn camera phones!

As the couple who recognized her moved away, about ten men and women were around her feet staring between her legs at her just fucked pussy. For the first time, she noticed some had camera phones and were taking photos. She complimented her recent lovers and told him fucking him was like fucking a garden hose both in length and gushing power and she told her her pussy was sweet.
One of the preachers kneeled beside her, still on the floor with her legs wide open, and asked if she would like to clean up a bit. The ladies room was near her and she relaxed in there knowing she had many more to satisfy. My wife had sperm and pussy juices all over her face, and jism in spots around her body, and wiped as much as it off as she could quickly. There was no shower. She had been expecting men to feel her up and jackoff on her, not the 7 times she had been fucked+ twice in her ass + ten in her mouth. As soon as she wiped her pussy and ass more white goo would roll out down her leg or pour onto the floor. She touched herself and her breasts were bruised a bit and her jaw was sore but her pussy and anus felt fine. Actually she was horny and wanted to come lots more.
She straightened her stockings and went out the door seeing the preacher guarding the door. She asked if he could help lubricate her anus and pussy and he said he had gotten those supplies and had them with him. She walked out and over to an upholstered wing chair nearby and through both legs over the arms. Reaching down and spreading her labia, she looked up to about 30 wide eyes focused on her pink tunnel. While the preacher loaded fingers full of K-Y jelly giving her a thrill, she asked how many wanted to feel her every place possible? 4; fuck her ass? 3; fuck her? 6; get a blowjob? 10. There were 15 people. One asked for a rimjob and 2 asked to eat her pussy and/ or her ass.
To be continued—-
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2020, 09:24 PM

Default The preacher was horny

The preacher did an excellent job and she was so excited she was begging him to not stop. She screamed in orgasm and fell back in the chair. He then said lots of people wanted a photo with her, the ministers would like a photo of her with the audience on the building’s front steps (with traffic driving by).She asked all nude? Yes, of course.
He leaned forward and asked her softly “the other ministers and I would like to have intercourse with you or if you prefer, blowjobs”. She grinned thinking all men were alike. She looked at him and said he did such a great job lubing her up, she wanted to fuck him “NOW!” She slid to her knees, pulled down his pants and sucked his medium sized cock, when she thought he was getting close she dropped to the floor and pulled him into her.
She got back in the chair and said she would lean forward on the chair and let anyone fuck her ass but she wanted others to feel her up at the same time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2021, 11:06 PM

Default Black out

The upholstered chair fit her perfectly with her knees on the front edge and her head pushing into the tall back. Immediately she felt a cock in her ass moving her body into the chair and back, and she could feel hands on both sides of her groping her breasts and other private areas including fingers in her pussy. The anal kept going, on and on with an endless number of pricks sliding just after another. She enjoyed an ongoing orgasm that kept her almost out of breath. She got light-headed with her last thought being how many have fucked my ass? She passed out but no one noticed for a while.She has no idea how many who were in or on her.
She fell out of the chair as her knees slid off the edge of the chair. Again, as she regained awareness, she was in a huge room, fully naked with about 25 men of color talking among themselves but some were staring at her, more accurately her nakedness. She screamed, got unsteadily to her feet and covered her nudity. “Please don’t look! I am naked! Who took my clothes? Have I been fucked?” She was crying and shaking and when a couple of men stepped toward her, she ran for the front doors bursting out toward the nearby woods. She ran as fast as she could and heard voices yelling after her. When she got to the hard surface road she threw herself into a long grass filled ditch beside the road just before cars and trucks drove by. It was dark, maybe midnight and as her adrenaline dropped she realized how cold it was , perhaps low 50’s. That shocked her and she was wondering how she could get food and clothing. Vehicles were going by rapidly, so although only two lane it was busy. Three or four cars drove by more slowly yelling “lady! We want to help you!” but she was too frightened to reply. She slowly faded into sleep.
She awoke on a cot in a bare walled room with a wood stove for wonderful heat. She had a thin blanket over her but thanks to the stove she was ok. In a half hour or so, the two twin young black men brought her a pastry and a cup of coffee. They explained they had searched for her and brought her back to their grandfather’s home. They explained there were a lot of police looking for the unknown nude white woman , which was getting a lot of publicity. There were even photos of her in the press with small black bars over her private parts which mean the photos were around without the bars exposing her completely. Thank heavens for the mask and wig but she could still see it was her in the pictures. The police had found a car nearby but they had no reason to believe it was hers and it had not been reported stolen. The police had been told a really strange story about a nude white woman dancing for a group of people and letting them have their way with her, without complaint. She saw this on the small tv in the home and the boys brought home newspapers when they found them.
My wife stayed nude in the warm home in fear of leaving . The grandfather was in very bad health and staying at a daughters.
That afternoon the boys brought her two convenience store sandwiches and a cola.
Around them she did keep the blanket around her but after she ate, they asked if they could see her nakedness. She laid on the bed and spread her sex open. The boys turned on an overhead light and looked intently. They did not have any family and had been raised by the grandfather. They had never seen a naked woman. They touched her gently and she suggested they masterbate on her which they did thanking her over and over. To her surprise they then explained they had some friends who wanted to see a naked woman. She reluctantly agreed, in part to thank the twins. She fitted the thin blanket over her face then laid back on the cot fully naked and exposed.
In what seemed like hours, boys of all ages and a couple of girls , came into the well lit room and looked carefully at every square inch of her, occasionally making her pull her legs up to her ears to see her now very swollen anus. Her pussy was also very sore as you might imagine. The twins came back and said some boys wanted to have some sort of sex with her for money. She said she would suck a few but that was all. She felt like the twins were taking advantage.
The first half dozen or so felt her everywhere before shooting loads of sperm in her mouth. She must have passed out because she awoke briefly and one of the twins had her legs on his shoulders fucking her. She faded again and her next memory was being carried into our home, still naked.
The preacher who drove her home said the twin boys came to him after dark and were afraid they would be arrested. According to them, she had come to the grandfather’s home very disoriented so they gave her a warm room and later some food. They saw stories about her on TV and this minister had been telling about the missing white women. So they went to him and he agreed to come get her and take her home. One of the other preachers drove her car back. I have them $100 each for gas and food and thanked them for bringing her home. Neither would talk about why she was completely naked and clearly well fucked.
Sometimes I feel like I am married to a sl*t “I married Lucy”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 09:08 PM

Default Best friend and our doctor

Both came to see me in private convinced my wife had made a lot of her story up. Her body’s wounds and bruises were less than the doc would expect from the number of sex acts she described. Like her best friend , I had seen that my wife’s eyes were glazed and she wasn’t looking us in the eye when she was explaining her last adventure. Her explanation to the doc was the “shame, shame, shame” theme meant more were groping and looking, and less really crude fucking and anal. In some ways, it was more personal for these strangers to have felt her in the most intimate ways possible than to just stick a cock in a hole. It was an interesting theory and she got what she Really wanted: to be completely and obscenely exposed in ways that would make 99% of women freak out. Most get upset at being caught undressed; how would they feel if completely naked and spread wide open so lots of people see her pink secrets? The more I thought about it, my wife could have the same thrill and enjoyment from being extremely and completely exposed to 25 men as she would if they took turns fucking her everywhere, and be less damaged physically. Maybe my wife told us what she believes we expect from her, not what happened.
We will be discussing this more.
Coming soon: where is her friend the minister? He is in the photos earlier in this thread having sex with my wife!
The Following User Says Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2021, 01:57 PM

Default Her response!

Asked about this she said she had multiple black outs that were active when she regained consciousness so she assumed it was going on the entire time. It could have much more or much less. She doesn’t remember having any liquor.
She says it now feels like bad dream, but if it was a dream, who was the naked white lady in the news?
The Following User Says Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s