uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2014, 01:36 PM

Wink Tina's iCloud gets hacked

Tina almost comically tried to sit her big round bottom down at the computer desk, struggling to make her wooden chair stop creaking as she moved from side to side to get situated. She adjusted her white T shirt over her small but reasonably proportionate boobs, making sure her nipples were not showing too much, and turned on her computer.

She went back to various websites she was checking for more nude celebrity leaks, as this really intrigued her and made her so thankful. "Thank GOD this isn't my body being picked apart and made fun of like these poor girls!" she said as she pondered how she would react if this ever happened to her, her cheeks turning red at the thought of her other cheeks or parts of her front side being exposed. She looked back at her soft and large bottom and giggled, saying "we're safe for now big girl".

Tina was an average weight girl with an onion booty, and was harassed about her butt quite often. No matter how many times she tried to file complaints to Human Resources at her rather low paying job at the greeting card company, she was always passed over in one way or another. This lead to her having to simply deal with comments like "WOW! This pizza is bigger than Tina's booty!" in the break room or attempts to grab her bottom or lift her skirt/depants her. Luckily no one had succeeded in grabbing her ass though, as this was one of her biggest fears.

She never expected what she saw next though. On all of the iCloud leaks she was scrolling through, one she recognized immediately. Thankfully her face was hidden, but her small tits were not. She was bare-boobed, her dime sized nipples immediately visible and slightly erect from the cold of the bathroom she took the topless selfie in. When she clicked the picture though...she saw her face in the full sized image. The most embarrassing part of all was the clearly reluctant and EXTREMELY nervous face she was making, she clearly did not want to take them. They were shots she had taken to submit to a modeling agency about two months ago.

Then she remembered her immediate reply to the photos she sent, the extremely rude letter read "Dear big booty, sorry I forgot your name, but that thing is way too big and embarrassing to be associated with this company. We wish you luck in all of your future big bottomed endeavors, but we don't even have bikinis to fit that thing for our summer shoots!". Tina thought "Oh my god...that means... is THAT on here too?!" Her worst nightmare almost immediately came true.

Her phone rang. "Hello?" she said, nervously. It was her friend Janet. "Oh my gosh girl! I would NOT go on Facebook right now!" but of course Tina's curiosity was piqued and she went on anyway. She was greeted immediately by a close up shot of her prickly yet relatively unshaven crotch and immediately screamed as loud as she could, hanging up the phone. The picture read "Guess who ALSO has shots of that glorious booty? Me!". "Stupid! Freaking! iCloud! It was her best guy friend and tech savvy intellectual, Jordan. She was unaware of how many people wanted to see her big, round bottom naked, but the last thing she wanted was for that to be seen.

He commented below "Every time someone leaves a complaint, you get closer to seeing that big, stinky pumpkin booty!", and linked everyone to her company's website "If she gets 60 complaints in the next 15 minutes, we all get to see a round, bare bottom that was made for shaking". She had a knee jerk reaction and replied "My booty is NOT stinky!" which got several "LOL" replies immediately. She knew Jordan was mischievous and loved to embarrass and humiliate women, but she never expected to be a victim. "Your embarrassment = *boing!*" he replied with a wink icon. His comment got a total of 36 likes in one minute, hers got none.

She then got the worst call of her life. As the phone rang, she nervously moved her hand towards it. It was her boss, Jimmy. "Oh how I've waited to say this ever since Frank hired your embarrassing cannonball butt, You're fired." Her face went pale as her mouth dropped, and the phone along with it, hitting the ground with a dramatic thud. It was worse than she thought. On the top of her news feed with already 50 shares and 323 likes, a video.

She clicked it and watched. With dramatic slide whistle sound effects added in at the big finish, she watched as she jokingly shook her bottom at a zoomed in, high definition camera, wearing a two piece red bikini. "Amanda's pool party!" she remembered as she watched her tight bikini bottoms being yanked down by a curious boy who's face she did not recognize. With a loud "BEEEEEE- YOOP!" her bikini bottoms came crashing to the ground in slow motion, her magnificent ghetto booty popping out and jiggling as an added laugh track played. Her cheeks jiggling from the booty shaking caused them to part briefly, but enough for the video to pause and zoom in on her exposed tighter than snakeskin booty hole, saying "bullseye!". Then her name, address, phone number, and face all appeared at once. She was so embarrassed even her butt cheeks were red. The phone rang.

Last edited by csh150; 10-02-2014 at 01:41 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to csh150 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 07:51 PM

Default Hey

Hey good story was this just a one parter or a series
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 08:17 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey good story was this just a one parter or a series
Thanks! Not quite sure yet, but if I do another I can guarantee it won't be any less cruel than this. I may continue it soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to csh150 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 08:18 PM

Default Hey

Ok but whatever you decide I will be happy with that decision
Old 10-02-2014, 10:44 PM

nice story hope it turns into a series.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrVillian For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2014, 01:01 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrVillian View Post
nice story hope it turns into a series.
Thanks! I just first drafted it in like an hour, but I should've fine tuned it I think. I just wanted to get it down while there was a fire in my sadistic loins.
The Following User Says Thank You to csh150 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2014, 06:32 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aard View Post
I like big butts and that was a great story. I'd love hear more about poor Tina's humiliation. Make sure everyone sees that plump cheeks of hers.
Thanks! Things may not end well ever for this poor girl! Another curse of her round bottom I suppose
Old 10-06-2014, 01:40 PM

Tina Part 2:

In a moment of insanity, she ran out of the house as fast as she could in her T shirt and panties, crying over her big bottom being exposed to the world, as shares had hit well over 100 thousand by now. "Even my gosh darn butthole was showing!" she said, taking care to never swear, as she always did. "Butthole... that's a bad, bad word to say Tina", she heard a young male voice from behind her say as she felt her booty squeezed viciously, causing her to yelp. "Who are you?!" she exclaimed, backing away slowly. The somewhat prudish Tina was already blushing at hearing someone else say "butthole" that wasn't her, and she felt ashamed for saying it herself. "Oh I'm just another...butthole" the boy said as he reached around and poked her tight bottom right between her cheeks.

"Ouch!" she said as she hurriedly grabbed her booty, blushing even more than she was before, her legs trembling slightly at the intruder in her yard. "My name's Caleb" the boy said, "Now show me your bush". Tina's mouth opened in shock, she could feel her uniquely blushing bottom becoming red from embarrassment, something that had always happened to her since she was a little girl. "W-why? Haven't you seen it already?!" she said, bewildered. "No, my internet was out, but my friend gave me your address over the phone", he stated with a devilish grin. "Well why would I show you my...my...", she was really trembling now. "Because, look who I have!" he said as her own mother stepped out from behind the house, Tina was surprised to see she wasn't crying at all.

"I flashed my penis at her and told her I would pee on her if she didn't come with me, and look where we are now....if you don't show me your bare naked crotch right now, we'll get to see hers instead." he said as he pulled out a small camera and gave Tina's mom's bottom a little pinch, causing her to yelp a bit. "Tina, its okay, his internet is out anyway! "No one will see my..." "Oh it will be fixed by tonight I assure you, and its not your crotch I'm interested in really... its that big, round, sexy booty of yours baby." he said as he gave it a hard slap this time, giving her a small wedgie. "Don't you dare pull her pants down you sicko!" Tina fired back.

Without saying a word, Caleb grabbed both of her mother's hands with his hand and undid her belt loops, as well as unzipping her outdated jeans, which slowly slid down her thick thighs and down to her feet, leaving her in just her white floral panties. "WOW! Too bad both of you ended up poor, you could've been models with these big ol' butts!" he said as he walked around to the back of her, releasing her hands. She was too petrified to move as he slid his hands along her bottom, which was slightly even bigger than Tina's but also shaped incredibly well without dimples or any other gross features, also like Tina's.

"So Tina..." Caleb said as he grabbed the sides of her mother's embarrassing undies and set the camera up on the porch. "Film is rolling honey, drop them or mommy's getting her goods out" said Caleb as he stood in front of Tina, grinning. "Okay! Okay!" Tina grabbed the sides of her tight underwear and slowly moved them down, exposing her prickly but well maintained crotch and now legendary bottom. Caleb had a visible erection through his sweatpants, and walked around to the back of her to poke her bottom HARD with it, almost hitting her butthole!

He walked back to her mother, hands behind his back. "Good girl!" he said as he stared at her bare crotch. "Just the right amount of hair...I suppose now I won't have to do THIS!" In one fell swoop, he grabbed the back of her mother's panties and yanked with all of his might, leaving her mother bent over from impact! Her bent over booty was such an amazing sight to him as he stepped behind her, he looked as if he might faint. "WOAH! Momma got back!" he said, giving her bottom a heavy smack, causing her hands to shift from her crotch to her bottom.

He stared in awe at her bush, which was slightly hairier than Tina's but well maintained for someone of her age. "Best. Day. Ever." he said, as Tina was frozen the entire time to her spot, big bottom and crotch exposed just like her mother. "Well, my camera has plenty of film...I think its time for a little contest, don't you?" He yanked a string on the side of the house to unfold a giant sign saying "Mother vs. daughter booty shaking! Free drinks!"

Caleb rubbed his hands together. "Well, this is going to be fun, lets make you BOTH big bottomed stars of the town, and of the internet", he said as he poked Tina's mother on her perfect hip with his rock hard penis.

Tags
booty, butt, embarrassed, facebook, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022