Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2020, 09:55 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts
Default Work Christmas party - Part 2

....continued.

I can't remember how I filled in the evening, but I returned to the hotel around midnight. When my wife got in the car, we shared a little joke about her feeling the cold as she walk across the car park.

She told me about the evening. Her lack of knickers didn't figure at all. She told me that after dinner the women had all danced together. One of then had been a little drunk and had paid special attention to my wife. My wife herself is not a big drinker - she'll have a couple early in the evening and then switches to water.

The woman who danced with my wife was younger than her. Apparently, she was quite effusive about how wonderful my wife was. Then while they were dancing she got a bit physical with my wife and repeatedly tried to snog her on the dance floor.

My wife seemed fairly sure that the woman was not a lesbian. It appeared she just had a bit of a crush on my wife and got carried away after a few drinks. I worked with some younger women who thought it was fun to full-on kiss each other at staff nights out. However, I never imagined any of them would want to get it on with my fifty-something wife.

When we woke up the next morning, she instigated sex. It is not normally my wife who makes the first move. I wondered whether it was her amorous friend or going commando to the staff party or a combination of both that made her feel randy.

Recently, I mentioned to my wife her old habit of not wearing knickers. She really surprised me by denying outright that she had ever done it. At least, it was only once when she'd had been wearing a swimming custume that got wet. There seems to be a pattern of her rewriting history, as if she's ashamed of the more risque things she's done in the past.

On one occasion when a man complimented her on her outfit in the pub. I joked that he had said that without knowing what she had on underneath. My wife started to get really pissed with me because she thought I was going to give away her little secret about having nothing on under her dress. The man completely misunderstood me - he thought I meant she was wearing some very unsexy pants that would have put him off. He said, actually I quite like big knickers. My wife came away from the encounter laughing at this conversation and my indiscretion was forgiven.

On another occasion, I remember us playing a fun game of football. At one stage I was about to take a penalty against her. I took a long run up and she bent and parted her knees a little to hunker down just like a real goalkeepers would ready to pounce on the ball. As I addressed the ball, she lifted up her skirt and flashed her pussy at me in a mock attempt to put me off my stride. It must rank as one of the funniest things she's ever done. If I told about it now she'd probably say I fantasised the whole thing.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2020, 11:10 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default She went commando for me

This memory was years and years ago. It was my birthday so we went out for a nice dinner with my wife. I think sometime during the dinner she asked if I wanted anything else. May be she was referring to desert or after dinner drink or something. I was feeling playful so I asked her to take off her panties from under her skirt for me. She sat there for a few minutes, went to the ladies room, and then handed me her panties under the table.

My wife is kind of shy and conservative. So sitting there without her panties on was a big thing. I think she did it because I asked on my birthday. Maybe I should have left her panties folded on top of the table just for fun, but I didn't embarrassed her that way. We continue eating our dinner as usual since it was a family restaurant.

When dinner was over as we were driving away, I told her some of our friends would like us to go over for drinks. She looked panicked and said she couldn't because she did not have her panties on. I said who would know so it would be just fine. I was just playing with her for a few minutes. I finally told her there wasn't anyone waiting for us, so she was relieved.

I told her there was one stop I like to made to pick up something since it was my birthday. We stopped by our local adult store. At first she was going to wait in the car, but I said she needed to go in to pick out something for me, actually for her. Begrudgingly she followed me into the adult store.

There were a few men in there and they were checking her out when we went in. I walked her through the store for a little while, then to the back there the coin video booths were. Use a few quarters for the peep show and I did play with her bare butt while we watched. The booths did not have doors but a 3/4 length curtain for some privacy. She was just too nervous for me to try anything.

I don't remember if any of the men followed us to the booths in the back. We we came back to the main store, I walked her to the dildo section and had her pick out a larger dildo to add to our collection. I think she was real embarrassed when we paid for the dildo at the counter, knowing the sales clerk knows where that dildo will go into next. She quickly went out of the store and back into our car.

Thinking back I would have like to grab her butt or her tits when we were walking around in the store. I'm sure some of the men would have seen us, as I saw their eyes following us. It would have been fun to show her off some, but I did not do that.

When we got home I asked how she felt when she was in the store, when I had taken her to that store before. She said she was very nervous feeling like everyone there could see right through her clothes and know she did not have her panties on which I expected.

Anyway, I took her to the bedroom to relieve her of the sexual tension that had built from the store visit. I washed the new dildo and then we had fun trying it out.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Old 01-26-2020, 01:11 PM

Reminds me of a visit Toni paid to my office last month. She was feeling adventurous so stopped by, in a tight sweater, short skirt, black hose and ankle boots. I wasn't surprised she stopped by, that isn't very unusual but when my receptionist showed her into my office I knew things were going to be good. Toni would never wear that unless it was for me. She had a sheer black thong on, but I talked her out of it in short order. I see her pussy frequently and never get tired of it. To see it framed by garter straps and stocking tops in a guest chair in my office was a real treat.

I figured she had planned to suck my cock so I let my dominant side take over and told her to get up, walk over to me and start sucking. As it turned out, someone knocked on my door and there had been alot of office activity that morning (people up and moving around) so she felt uncomfortable and I didn't blame her for that. I want her to do more of this so didn't want it interrupted by anything at all.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2020, 08:47 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts
Default One of the few times

I wrote in this thread previously that my wife isn't the biggest fan of no panties and in normal situations hasn't done it very often. One of the times she has done it that wasn't at the beach or on vacation is when we went to see the end of the world disaster flick 2012 at the cinema. She must have been in a horny mood because happily didn't wear underwear.

I honestly don't remember what type of skirt she wore, but I'd imagine it gave me easy access as she knew that she was going to get her pussy fingered in the cinema that night. We settled into our seats and the cinema was somewhat full and I'd say it was about 30mins in that the action kicked in. Not in the movie, but in our seats! She was already wet in anticipation and it didn't take her long to start moaning in a very, very soft voice. I'd say I fingered her for a good hour or so and got her to cum about 3 or 4 times. I'm sure if anybody was focussed on us and not the movie they'd have def noticed that she was getting fingered due to her moving and making soft noises. It was quite a busy and noisy movie though so who is to know...
Old 01-27-2020, 09:58 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default surprise that I didn't know about

Saturday Lisa and I were at her mom's place along with most of her siblings and their spouses. We were there to start cleaning out the house to sell because my mil has moved into a senior apartment now. Lisa had worn some new leggings I got her for Christmas. They were a winter style so a little thicker than the usual kind you see but they still showed off her butt nice. A fact I noticed through out the day as I took peaks at her whenever I could.

Later that night back at our house we were in our bedroom getting ready to shower. As she was pulling off the leggings I couldn't help but notice she wasn't wearing underwear. I commented on that fact and she went on to explain why. It seems the leggings are lined with a really soft fleece. And apparently it had felt really good on her bare ass the first time she wore them with a thong so on a whim she went without anything Saturday to feel how they felt on her pussy. I told her that was hot. She laughed and said it wasn't a sexual thing for her. It was just a cozy thing like snuggling up in a soft blanket on the couch. I again told her it was hot and I wish I had known. I would have stared at her even harder during the day.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:35 AM

Thanked 9,791 Times in 317 Posts
Default Lifetime of going commando

My wife and I have been together over 30 years, and she has always preferred going commando. To this day, the only time she wears panties is if she has her period or is wearing a short skirt and we aren't out looking for 3rd. She went through a phase about 5 years ago where she had this thong/g-string obsession. She loved the idea, and look of the sexy, lacy panties. But wearing them for longer than an hour was very rare. When we would go out looking for a hook-up, she would always end up taking them off and handing them to me. Her slightly used panties were a great conversation starter with the guy she was flirting with. Often, as her flirting was becoming obvious to the guy that she wanted more than sexy conversation, I would reach in my pocket and hand him her panties. We always knew we had a keeper if he sniffed her panties, and then put them in his pocket. We lost quite a few panties this way. Yes, she has flashed many a man her beaver. The benefit to no panties, and short skirts is this allows for quick and easy access to the goods. When she is fucking some stranger in the back seat of my Tahoe, or bent over the hood of a car in the parking lot, easy access is a plus.

As for braless... it depends on the situation, and what she is wearing. But mostly, she doesn't wear a bra (she is a 38D). And yes, she has flashed many.
Old 07-27-2022, 07:43 AM

Thanked 8,315 Times in 196 Posts
Default Help!

I would very much like to contribute to this thread, but I haven't been able to convince my wife to go commando.

She is currently very much against public nudity or exhibitionism of any kind.

Can anyone offer any tips?
Old 07-27-2022, 08:06 AM

Thanked 2,650 Times in 613 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsicus View Post
I would very much like to contribute to this thread, but I haven't been able to convince my wife to go commando.

She is currently very much against public nudity or exhibitionism of any kind.

Can anyone offer any tips?
good luck. see my pics of ol' gf from years ago. she was real cooperative lol
Old 07-27-2022, 01:40 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

I love my new wife dearly. She loves to go out in public without panties or bra. Sometimes it is even her idea. Just last week, she called me on the phone and said, “Hey, I want to go to our local bar (She gave the real name of it), and to help talk you into it Ill wear my dress with no panties or bra.” Of course she knows I love it when she does that. At our local bar it is next to a lake and we can sit out on the patio and watch the sunset. It really is a beautiful sight. Once we were out there, she started flashing me. I just loved it. I caught a few photos while she was doing this.

Another time She wanted to go to our local farm store to buy food for all the animals and some treats for the dog. We hopped into the truck and as we were driving down the road in the middle of town, she said, “guess what?” I said what, but she didn’t answer so I looked at her and she had her dress pulled up above her belly button and I could see she did not have on any panties. I smiled a great big smile and then she said, “just wait.” I wasn’t sure what she was up to but knowing her I knew it would be something I like. Once in the store, I almost forgot about her not wearing panties then we were going down an isle she stopped ahead of me and lifter her dress and when she bent over I could see she had a butt plug in her ass.

I was so surprised I didn’t even know what to say. She threw her dress down and we went to the next isle. I said let me get a few pictures. She smiled and said I’ll be happy to. Here are just a few pics of the many I took from both times.
Attached Thumbnails
1550679719549.jpg   1550682306305.jpg  

boss.jpg   boss hog.jpg  

Old 07-27-2022, 08:04 PM

Default Commando

My wife goes commando almost exclusively. She will wear underwear if it's that time of the month, or if she's wearing a particularly short skirt.

She'll wear a lot of long skirts/dresses without panties though, and she has at times lifted her skirt to flash her ass at me while walking through a parking lot or some other outdoor area. I've also lifted her skirt while she was on our front porch trying to unlock the door, before we go inside. No one else sees, but it still excites us to reveal her body like that, outdoors in daylight, where there is the danger of potentially being seen.

She prefers no bra, but doesn't feel she can get away with that too often in public with how pokey she can get. So she tries to avoid wearing a bra when her shirt or dress allows for it.

On those lucky days when she wears a long dress with slight padding in the top, she won't wear panties or a bra. I'll often point out how it would be unfortunate for her (and fortunate for me) if she got sucked into a game of strip poker, since all she's wearing is the dress and flip flops. It usually gets a blush out of her. It's almost like she doesn't realize that she's in public wearing only 1 single article of clothing, until I point it out to her.

I'd never do this to my wife, but it does excite me to think that, one swift movement on my part is the difference between her being fully clothed and her being fully nude in public.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1