Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2015, 10:35 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Other than her monthly.... no panties.

But if going out clubing and dancing - thong.... sometimes not.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 07:11 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts
Default GF naked under dress new years eve - again

My GF is in late 20's, skinny and has an incredible nice body. Beautiful legs. Pale skin.

About 3 years ago she never wore skirts or dresses. Last two years she has started to love them. The last year she has gone pantyless a few times when she's in mood for it (encouraged by me ).

The last 6 months though she is really starting to hate underwear and now going pantyless seems to be the norm. She's done that even during family events and similar under fairy short dresses.

Last night, on new years eve we celebrated with lots of friends. I wanted her to have a quite revealing dress with open back and no arms but she didn't want it. She picked a shorter dress, but more conservative one that is really nice. It has semi long arms and no cleavage, but is actually one of the shortest she has. It covers her upper thighs by approximate 15 cm standing. Most conservative girls would probably choose dark nylons or tights with that dress, but she chose bare legs.

She was on her period so she had a tampon inside. That plus the incredible short dress made me really surprised when she never put on panties before we left our home.

It was arousing seeing her at the party sitting in the couch showing pretty much all of her bare legs/thighs in plain sight right next to my male friends with barely any cloth fabrics covering her shaved lady parts. Dress tends to ride almost all the way up sitting.

I did not discover it myself, but with that short dress and a little bit drunk later that night she must have made some "mistakes" and maybe got upskirted. I'll leave that to my fantasy .

Altough she hasn't said or admitted it yet I suspect being pantyless turns her on a bit. She seems very innocent and a bit shy to the public, but some secrets are probably in her mind. I look forward to next party .
Old 01-01-2016, 08:10 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

We went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras with friends. We managed to get a balcony over Bourbon St. the Saturday before Fat Tuesday, not easy or cheap to obtain, but worth every penny. The idea is to bring a lot of nice beads to entice women to show their tits, not hard to do. My wife and her friend wore skirts and the crowd below would cheer when they stepped up to the cast iron balcony. The reason was neither were wearing panties, the cops frowned on that, tits were OK, pussies were a big NO. So if they saw a cops they would step off the balcony.
Old 01-03-2016, 05:28 AM

Thanked 94,288 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
My GF is in late 20's, skinny and has an incredible nice body. Beautiful legs. Pale skin.

About 3 years ago she never wore skirts or dresses. Last two years she has started to love them. The last year she has gone pantyless a few times when she's in mood for it (encouraged by me ).

The last 6 months though she is really starting to hate underwear and now going pantyless seems to be the norm. She's done that even during family events and similar under fairy short dresses.

Last night, on new years eve we celebrated with lots of friends. I wanted her to have a quite revealing dress with open back and no arms but she didn't want it. She picked a shorter dress, but more conservative one that is really nice. It has semi long arms and no cleavage, but is actually one of the shortest she has. It covers her upper thighs by approximate 15 cm standing. Most conservative girls would probably choose dark nylons or tights with that dress, but she chose bare legs.

She was on her period so she had a tampon inside. That plus the incredible short dress made me really surprised when she never put on panties before we left our home.

It was arousing seeing her at the party sitting in the couch showing pretty much all of her bare legs/thighs in plain sight right next to my male friends with barely any cloth fabrics covering her shaved lady parts. Dress tends to ride almost all the way up sitting.

I did not discover it myself, but with that short dress and a little bit drunk later that night she must have made some "mistakes" and maybe got upskirted. I'll leave that to my fantasy .

Altough she hasn't said or admitted it yet I suspect being pantyless turns her on a bit. She seems very innocent and a bit shy to the public, but some secrets are probably in her mind. I look forward to next party .
great story!

why don't you post some pics of her...

I would definitely love to see her without panties as well as, I believe, most of the other guys here!

If she is camera shy, just grab a few "accidental" shots of her or even better a video without her knowing...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 06:44 AM

Thanked 4,811 Times in 153 Posts
Default pantieless wife

My wife rarely goes without panties for a legitimate reason; her pussy creams so much she would leave a stain anywhere she sat but she has gone without a few times for me. The first time was on our honeymoon. She wore a short black dress and we went out to eat before clubbing. We both sat on the same side of the booth and every time the waiter wasn't around I was playing with her pussy. After a while whenever he would come to the table he would give us the oddest looks; I don't know if we had been caught or if we were acting funny but we thought it would be best to get out of there. Another time was at a Halloween party. I really didn't want to go to the party but she was really excited about it so I made her a deal. Her outfit was a naughty devil; she was wearing her black Playboy dress with a red tail attached to the back, devils horns on her head and black stockings with red bows on them. I told her if she wore that without panties I would go. The dress wasn't that long barely reaching her stocking tops so I was surprised when she agreed. She didn't show much of anything at the party until she dropped something in the hostesses kitchen. She squatted down to clean it up. I was standing with a group of guys talking in direct view of where she was and when she squatted down she had her back to us. The dress was long enough to cover her ass but since she keeps her pussy natural I could see her pubes peeking out from between her legs. The third time I wanted her to wear her benwa balls to National Night Out. She was going to wear a t-shirt and some tight sweatpants. She didn't want to because the kids would be with us and she wouldn't feel right. Instead she put the sweatpants on with no panties. The sweatpants she wore weren't the really baggy and thick type but closer to tights and so tight on her that you could see her pantie lines when she bent over. We went out and she seen a few people she knew including her dad and we left. When we got back to the vehicle she jumped in and before the kids got in she flashed me her pussy. When she spread her legs she had a wet spot on the crotch.
Attached Thumbnails
halloween 003.jpg   halloween 004.jpg  

Old 05-22-2017, 04:09 AM

Thanked 3,573 Times in 389 Posts
Default My girlfriend

Today my girlfriend wore a short dress today and some killer heels. When she was getting ready she decided that she would be a bit naughty. She put on her bra and her dress. She then said "F*ck it and didn't put on any panties.

The dress hand lace so for the whole night her bra peeked from her dress and as a bonus she, with only me knowing, went the whole night at the party without any panties. Just to give u a measurement of the dress. It was only up to her mid thigh. Every time she bent over she teased a bit of the upper thigh. It drove me crazy the whole night. She told me she was turned on with everyone not knowing.

Her description is a slender tall light skinned girl with small boobs and a nicely trimmed pussy. Just amazing.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:50 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

I wish my wife would give going commando another shot. She did when we first meet in our college days but like others, she creams easily.

In New Orleans while on the balcony last year she stood on the balcony for a short stint without panties until she began to leak down her legs. Luckily we were on a side street so no police bothered her.

The last month she went on the balcony of the resort in just a tee shirt and flip flops for some time.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 12:53 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default my wife

When on vacation she's more willing to go commando but still hasn't figured out why go commando in a skirt
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 94,288 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
When on vacation she's more willing to go commando but still hasn't figured out why go commando in a skirt
what do you mean why? to give you easier access, of course!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 08:35 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

My fiancée goes through "no undies" phases from time to time, particularly in the summer. She has a couple of tight dresses that she actually prefers not to wear underwear with.
Sometimes she opts to wear tights without undies to go workout. One time she asked me if a particular pair of tights was too revealing. I answered "oh you're good!" while looking right at her cameltoe. She came back later and chastised me after she'd seen herself in the gym mirror lol!!

On vacation she'll sometimes give me a special treat by wearing a short skirt with no underwear. I just love it!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1