Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2016, 12:54 PM

Thanked 1,843 Times in 175 Posts
Default "Can I trust you?" the story of my abandoned Daria comic

Well, I was not in the right frame of mind when I started drawing what would be the first pages of "Can I trust you? " which was meant to be a prequel to "I trust you" which was my most worked out Dariarotica comic. (You can find it in my Gallery) As such the pages I drew never got to my standards and I abandoned the project, so I could focus on my Dragon Ball Z comic "The legend of Mr. Satan"

But I decided that the story of "Can I trust you?" was good enough to be brought out, even when not in comic book form.

"Tender is the night, lying by your side, tender is the touch of someone that you love too much.
Tender is the day the demons go away, Oh lord I need to find someone who can heal my mind.
Come on, come on, come on, Get through it.
Come on, come on, come on, love's the greatest thing
Come on, come on, come on, Get through it.
Come on, come on, come on, love's the greatest thing, that we have
I'm waiting for that feeling, waiting for that feeling
Waiting for that feeling to come.
Oh, my baby, oh my baby, oh why, oh my."

The music was playing in the background as the TV was on a music channel. The TV was the only source of light in this hotel room which I shared with another conquest. A conquest who was sleeping like a baby next to me. Heh, he probably wouldn't even remember my name when he would wake up.

As the the blue tint of the TV illuminates my body and I see my still erect nipples craving attention they weren't getting during this brief sexual encounter, I feel disgust, disgust towards myself for having become rather good at pulling men who are eye candy but turn out to be lousy lovers. How did it all end up this way?

It was that look in his eyes when I saw him having sex with that punk rock girl with the green hair, that look of pure passion and lust and the way they had sex. He did her hard, savagely but at the same time never imposed himself over her. In all those years that I've known him he always was a soft spoken gentleman and that particular trait of his was there when being in a sexual craze.

I remember it being like sharks in a feeding frenzy, it looks like they are chomping away like savages but actually when you look into it, it is very orderly, they each take a bite after another. That was Trent in bed, brutal, frenzied and yet orderly and putting the woman in first place.

God was I ever wet when seeing that happen, I can still feel my damp panties cling to my vaginal lips, I don't think I ever gotten that horny since. And it was right there and then that I made that impossible to fulfil promise to myself. I promised myself that someday Trent would be having sex with me.

Impossible.

Impossible because although Trent acknowledges me as a person he never saw me that way. I always was a trusted friend to him and to his kid sister of course. And having mentioned her, Jane inadvertently keeps reminding me of that impossible to fulfil promise to get Trent in bed. Because when Jane goes on her man hunts she has that exact same look on her face of savage lust and passion. I'm pretty sure that many guy had had the night of their lives at the hands (and her boobs, pussy, mouth and god know what else of her body she throws in) of Jane.

Jane is a cherished friend but I hate that side of hers because she keeps reminding me of my conquest being impossible.

Impossible

Impossible because even getting used to being around Trent, thanks to me getting over the crush I had on him. I still can't bring myself to walk up to him and go "Say Trent, why don't you drop your pants and let me suck your cock for you?" YEAH RIGHT! As if I ever could be so upfront about it. No, seducing him would take something very subtle and I haven't found what that is yet.

As I lie in this hotel room with that hunk next to me who has gotten his rocks off and didn't care at all about getting MINE off too, I recall my very first times indulging into my sexuality.

My first real kiss, which I got from Tom. It was like having my first piece of candy, it was sweet and it had me craving more. Because I wanted to emulate how that first kiss made me feel.

The first heavy petting session, again with Tom in his car. That was much like me trying on sexy underwear, it made me feel so excited as I slipped the silk garter belt around my waist and felt how different a pair of silk panties felt compared to the cotton panties I normally wear. Tighty whiteys was what I was wearing when Tom's fingers cupped me but they could have well been the sexiest of undergarments ever.

The first time going all the way. That was with a guy who's name I cannot even remember, nor can I recall how we even wound up getting in bed together. That was like having my first beer, it had been forbidden and oh dear if you were caught. It was going to be something that I would hate or would get addicted to.

It turned out to be the latter, it was as if a switch had been flipped. I heard about boys referring to "Following their dicks around." well I can tell you right away that us girls are no different, our pussies do the talking and god mine talked me into doing so much which makes me go "How on earth could I have done such a thing?"

Such as experimenting with Lesbianism, heck the only way to find out how that is, is to try. It was in a club, I was actually on the dance floor swaying when I all of a sudden felt the softest pair of lips I ever encountered in my neck. "Want to take this party on the road?" she whispered in my ears. i can't remember my heart ever beating so fast, it was a combination of fear and excitement, this was a barrier that I hadn't overstepped yet, this would take me to a different level. But while my heart begged me to be cautious, my pussy just screamed "GO FOR IT!" and in the end won the argument. How do I sum up that lesbian encounter in a single word?

"Soft"

Her skin was soft, her lips were soft, the way she cupped and kneaded my breasts was soft, the way she sucked my clit was soft. Same with me sucking her nipples, her boobs were so soft, eating her pussy, it was so soft. Too soft for my liking. That savagery that Trent had wasn't there I wanted her to be rough with me but no matter how rough she got, it wasn't enough and it would never be enough. Still I thanked her, it was good while it lasted but it also confirmed that I'm not that way.

What is that noise? Oh a text message from Jane, let's see what she has to say.

Hey there Daria.

Don't forget we have a party tonight, be there around eight at the Lane household.

C U l8er.

Oh yeah that's right, she told me about that party. Oh well why not, it will be better having the spend yet another couple of hours waiting for this guy sleeping next to me to wake up and give me another round. Where are my panties? Careful now, don't wake him up. I quietly dress myself up and remove my phone number from his phone. Now to tiptoe out of this room, close the door and I'll be home free.

As I make my way down the elevator of this hotel I remember him saying "Take it like the b*tch you are!" and I feel myself smiling evilly, if I'm a b*tch to him, I will behave like a b*tch to him too. As I walk to the counter I tell them that the bill will be on his account. Serves him right for being as lousy as he was.

But as I find my car again and open the door I still wonder which one of my sexual encounters ever completely earned my trust and which of them came closest to emulate what is so far still impossible to achieve.

Impossible

Impossible because NONE of the guys (and girl) I have shared the bed with had the right amount of passion and lust in their eyes that Trent had when I saw him having sex with that green haired punk rock girl. She got fucked so thoroughly and I'm still jealous of her, it must have been so good. and NONE of my sexual encounters so far could match it. And to think that she was willing to share it with me, she wanted me to join in but the blushing virgin I was kept me from doing so.

That was such a nice gesture from her part, could I ever do the same?

"MARIA!"

Whoa, that was quick, time to gun it and get away from here. In my rear view mirror I see him hobbling with his pants on backwards towards my car. I was right, he doesn't even recall my name properly. Talk to you never again you piece of trash.

As I make my way on the interstate towards Lawndale I secretly hope that maybe tonight will be the night that I will finally have the opportunity to share the bed with Trent and get the kind of fuck I wanted to have for so long.

Impossible.

The End.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 08:06 AM

Thanked 1,843 Times in 175 Posts

Here's the artworks meant for this comic. I hope you guys like them.
Attached Thumbnails
Can 1.jpg   Can 2.jpg  

Can 3.jpg   Can 4.jpg  

Can 5.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli