uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-10-2018, 01:42 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Wifes Gynecologist Exam

For the longest time I've dreamed about seeing my wife getting a gynecologist exam and thought it would never happen. I had never told her about my fantasy. So the other night she asked me if I could take her to her appointment and I said yes. When the day arrived I drove her to her exam and went inside with her as she checked in. That's when she took my hand and told me that she wanted me in the room during her examination. I asked her if she was sure about it and she said of course.

When she got called she stood up and took my hand and led me into the examination room. The nurse gave her a paper gown to wear. I watched as she slowly undressed and put her gown on. She sat down on the table to wait for the doctor. When I heard the knock on the door my heart was racing. The doctor entered the room he was in his late 30's . He introduced himself to me and my wife. He started asking her for her medical history and when he was done asked her to lower her gown so he could examine her breasts. She lowered the gown to reveal her small breasts. I could tell she was excited by looking at her nipples they were very puffy against her slightly saggy titties. I watched as the doctor felt them lifting them with his hands. Then he asked her to lay down and put one hand behind her head. He started rubbing her breasts looking for lumps when he was finished he gently pinched her nipple telling her that he was looking for discharge but she was fine. Then he did her other breasts. I guess that since I was in the room he would give me a little show. He then told her to put her legs into the stirrups . I noticed that he didn't have her cover up her breasts but left them in full view. I watched as he applied cream on to his fingers and put them into her pussy. He was working them in and out. He then got an instrument and inserted it into to her which spread her pussy lips open. I knew that he was talking extra time so I could watch. When he was done he left the room so she could get dressed. I was watching her dress when I saw her put her bra into her purse. When she was dressed the doctor returned telling her that everything looked fine.

As we left the clinic she told me that she wanted to go to the mall. So I asked her if she wanted to show off her titties she told me yes because she was still excited. I drove her to the mall and told her to leave her bra in the car. I suggested that she try on new shoes this way she could lean forward giving the salesman a perfect view down her blouse. When we enter the mall I told her that I would follow her at a distance to observe the show. She went into the shoe store and picked out several shoes. While she was trying them on she leaned forward letting her blouse drop away from her chest which exploded her titties. She caught the salesman looking down the front of her shirt and asking him if he liked the view. He told she yes and how great they looked. She then started moving slowly back and forth which made her breasts swing. She went to three different shoes stores. She went into several different stores to show off. When she was done she came over and asked me if I liked it. I told her to look at my hard on for the answer.

On the ride home she asked me if I enjoyed her exam. I told her it was the hottest thing I ever watched. We had a half hour drive home so she once again surprised me. She removed her top and handed it to me. I tossed it into the back seat and told her that she couldn't have it back for any reason. It just so happens I knew where a Sonic was with mostly young men working. When we arrived I pushed the button to order. After we ordered I noticed that my wife was trying to get her shirt back. I told her that she couldn't have it and would have to remain topless. About three minutes I was the young man bringing us are order. When he arrived I paid and tipped him. When he looked into the car to asked if we needed anything he saw my wife sitting there topless. She told me what the hell if this is what I wanted so she asked him to come over to her side. He walked over and she asked him if he liked looking at her titties. He said yes so she asked him if he wanted to feel them again he said yes. She took his hand and placed it on her chest telling him to squeeze her breasts. She let him feel her for a minute. As we drove off I told her that she just made his day.

When we arrived home I parked in the driveway forcing her to walk topless to the door. I was hoping someone could see her. How .any men have watched the wife's gynecologist exam?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 07:42 PM

Thanked 7,810 Times in 500 Posts
Default seems

like this found its way into non-fiction by mistake.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2018, 06:15 AM

Default Wifes exam

When my wife was in her mid forties she had a doctor that was in his late thirties. I did get to watch one of her exams that was very simular to the one you described. We were supposed to go to dinner after the exam but she insisted we go straight home and fuck instead
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hammer1949 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 09:50 AM

Thanked 16,089 Times in 1,115 Posts

Lol.

I've been to gyno exams for every woman I have dated long enough to do so. I thought it was the normal to do--to go with. It shows being supportive. It's not a fun time for a woman at all. Not horrible, but not fun, either, and all the women I have been with long-term appreciated the support of me being there. It's never crossed my mind to have a fantasy about it, but to each their own, I guess.

And for the record, of all the gynos my wife has had, the one male she had was her best experience ever. "He acted like he cared and wasn't being rough in a resentful way like the women gynos are" is how my wife described it.

I don't doubt that the OP's story is true, although written from the OP's perspective and perhaps some details are filled in based on how the OP WANTED to remember it, for sure; maybe not the way it REALLY happened. I wonder how this would read if it were from the SO's perspective? "Ugh, and then he insisted that I go to the mall braless. Whatever. It's annoying, but I do it to make him happy, I guess."

Just pokin' ya a bit, OP. Hope you enjoyed living out your dream!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 07:52 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

I would not find watching the exam sexy at all, but I asked my wife if she ever got turned on during a gyno exam. She said yes, a few times. The first time was when her mother brought her to the family doc for her first exam, she said she had a crush on her doctor since she was little, so to get over the embarrassment and fear she said she imagined the doc was playing with her pussy, which at the time she had a BF who was. She said the doc commented how tight she was, she said looking back on it she is not sure that was appropriate, but she liked it at the time.

The last time was at a new doctor she had not been to before, she said he was very attractive, she said when he started examining her it was very pleasant and she started squirming a bit, the doctor thought it was because she was uncomfortable, but it was because she was almost having on orgasm. She said she was very embarrassed and she thinks the nurse knew what was going on.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 09:53 AM

Default Wifes exam

My wife has also said her gyno exam isn't very sexual but said she noticed the doctor looking to see if I was watching as he checked her breasts and vagina turned her on
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hammer1949 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2018, 09:07 AM

Thanked 84,461 Times in 2,947 Posts

My wife's first exam was with her family doctor, probably around 15. All he said to her was "are you always this moist"?
Old 10-16-2018, 09:33 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Invited to watch

An ex GF was having some vaginal discomfort and I took her to her female gyno Dr. for an examination. I waited in the waiting room when this nurse came out and told me to follow her. She led me to an exam room where my GF was on the table, knees up and covered with a sheet. I was nervous that there was something serious wrong.

My GF explained that she wanted me to hear the Dr's explanation so between us we would understand the whole issue. Well it was a couple cysts in her vagina - not serious. The Dr. was giving her a sonogram, I think. The Dr. explained she would show us the cysts on the screen.

I stood where the Dr. told me and the Dr. sat in a stool and lifted the sheets as I looked over her shoulder. There was my GF's shaved pussy in full spread position with a metal dildo-looking thing attached to a cable sitting there. Without saying anything the Dr. inserted the "dildo" into her. She referred to the TV screen pointing out the cysts as she moved the dildo around. Explaining that these weren't serious, but would need to be removed to relieve the uncomfortable feeling.

I looked at my GF and she gave me a smile and a wink. I immediately started getting hard. I was wearing fairly loose shorts and was commando. Soon I was obviously protruding under my shorts. By this time I completely lost track of what the Dr. was saying.

When she was done the Dr. removed the dildo and pushed her stool back. As she did this her elbow made contact with my "protrusion" in the front of my shorts. Without skipping a beat the Dr. said, "excuse me" and gave me a little smile. The Dr. left us in the room and I watched as my GF wiped the lubricant off her pussy. Yep, I had to do it - I lifted one leg of my shorts showing my GF the end of my hard dick.

When we got home I gently played Dr. using a vibrator as my GF sucked me off. Of course we couldn't have sex for several days after the cysts were removed.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia