uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-24-2018, 08:29 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Married SIL's Yellow Nightie

One weekend a couple of years after I got married, my sister-in-law Kay and her husband stayed with us at our apartment. By this time I had seen Kay sleeping braless in a t-shirt, and likely had glimpsed a quick nipple in a downblouse by then too. The morning after they spent the night, my wife was working, and Kay and her husband had slept on our living room sleeper sofa. I came out of the bedroom to see Kay and her husband sitting up in the bed, and since there was no place else to go, I joined them in the living room and conversed with them. Kay was about 27, married for a few years, no kids yet, with short brown hair, a petite figure and A cup titties. Cute face with glasses that made her look a little bookwormish.

Kay was nonchalantly sitting on top of the sheets. She wore a plain short yellow summer nightgown top, and white panties that were pulled tight over her crotch, which was on clear display as she was sitting cross-legged, her smooth thighs spread wide.

The yellow nightgown wasn’t at all fancy, but the cotton fabric was very thin. It would have shown off some curves in any light, but with my east-facing living room window allowing the morning sun to shine right through the top, it was nearly see-through. I had a really clear look of the full outline and shape of Kay’s firm little titties, getting front and side views. She was leaning forward just enough that they looked cone-shaped, with her nipples poking straight out.

I kept one eye out for Kay’s husband’s reaction, but he never gave any sign that he was aware of, or cared, about Kay’s exposure to me one way or another. Through the years he has never given any indication that he wanted to show his wife off. On the other hand, I've never seen him stop her or chastise her for wearing revealing outfits. Perhaps he is oblivious, or a cuck. Or perhaps I make too much of the times such as this that she has exposed her body to me.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:04 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Thin yellow nightie story

Thanks for stirring some memories. I'll always have a "hard spot" for a thin or sheer yellow nightie- posted here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...=104741&page=2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 03:06 PM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default When Baby Doll PJs Were Fashionable

When I was a teenager, Baby Doll pajamas were fashionable and my sister and her girlfriends would wear them when they had sleepovers. They wore the tops that were opaque but you could see the sleep panties that came with set whenever the hems rose up.

My sister and her BFF would always take showers together and you could hear their girlish laughter through the thin walls. Usually they would take their pajamas into the bathroom with them, but if they forgot, they would dash back to their rooms just wearing a towel wrapped around them.

-0-

Something I did not know until I watched it recently on Turner Classic Movies: The name Baby Doll for that style of pajamas came from a 1956 comedy movie written by Tennessee Williams and directed by Elia Kazan (who won an Academy Award for it). It starred Carroll Baker as a 19-year-old brainless sexpot who wore the pajamas in several scenes. The movie was banned by the Legion of Decency, which ensured that it was a box office success. Baker had married Karl Malden, the owner of a cotton gin, at age 17. However he had promised her father to not consummate the wedding until she turned 20. Her spinster aunt lived with them to ensure that Malden & Baker did not forget their mutual vows. Needless to say, Malden's sexual tension was always at a fever pitch due to Baker's behaviors in front of him such as innocently bathing with an open bathroom door and, of course, wearing those pajamas.
Attached Thumbnails
Baby Doll 1.jpg   Baby Doll 2.jpg  

Baby Doll 4.jpg   Baby Doll 5.jpg  

Baby Doll 6.jpg  

Last edited by yellow_fever_01; 09-26-2018 at 03:08 PM. Reason: corrected spelling and removed two watermarked photos
Old 09-27-2018, 11:02 PM

Default Cousin's Bush Shadow

Perhaps it was a Baby Doll set that my sexy cousin was wearing when we were staying at a lakeside cabin with our grandparents when we were in our later teens. She was wearing a nightie similar to the above picture, a white cotton summer nightie, with matching panties. She was a tall leggy blonde, who was a year older than me. Her being my cousin, I was careful not to cross lines, and in fact the one previous occasion that I tried to touch her she shot me down; but there was sometimes a little bit of innuendo and sexual tension between us.

One night at this cabin, after our grandparents went to bed, we were talking in her room, with the door open. She was lying on her bed, in her nightgown. While standing (such as the above picture), her nightie barely covered her crotch. Lying down, her panties were completely on display. She was lying flat on her back, and I sat on the bed next to her, as there was no place else to sit. My head was directly above her crotch, my eyes maybe two feet from it. I glanced down and could see the triangular shadow of her pubic hair through the fabric of the panties. This was back when full bush was the style (and still the way I like it). I tried not to stare, and looked up into her eyes as we talked. But I couldn’t help myself; and kept looking down at her pussy. My cousin looked down at her body and got a little smile on her face, and there was just a little sexual tension in the tone of our voices as we talked. I was pretty sure that she was aware that I was staring at her pussy, but nothing was said about it. And she never moved a muscle to cover herself; she just smiled and let me enjoy the view.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:48 PM

Default Back Yard Pajama MILF

This is just something my sister-in-law told me some years ago. It’s a long story how I brought this up in conversation, but I asked my SIL if she ever had to go out in public without underwear beneath her clothes.

She gave a little embarrassed smile, and said, “I take the dog out in the back yard first thing in the morning, and sometimes my next-door neighbor is sitting on his deck drinking coffee…”

My SIL was a tall, pretty, shapely brunette MILF in her mid or late thirties then. I had seen her in sleepwear numerous times. She usually wore a t-shirt, always braless. A couple of times in her twenties I saw her in sleeveless nightie tops showing some serious side boob; but later it was always t-shirts in the summer. When she was younger I’d seen her sleeping in just a short t-shirt and panties, but by her thirties she always wore cotton jogging shorts or jogging pants around me. Her 38C or D cup breasts, with just a little slope due to their size but with her nipples pointing out straight, were a delight to see in a t-shirt the mornings. But that was inside, around “family.” Apparently, she was a little embarrassed to be seen parading around like that outside with the husband next door watching her. But not embarrassed enough to stop doing it.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:23 AM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Here is an example of a pajama story that went opposite how I would have expected it to.

My wife has a very artsy, strange, careless friend. Normally, the friend wears non-revealing clothes but in a way that end up very revealing somehow...just the way her dresses fit, wearing bras when she shouldn't, not wearing bras when maybe she should. She will do flips and things in dresses, showing off thongs as she is cartwheeling around. She will wear bikini tops that are so small that I swear she glues them on because they haven't slipped off. She will be at a school event with her kids, and somehow manages to show everything right up to the edge of her areola and up her skirts right up to her pantylines (I've seen the pics on Facebook). You get the idea.

She was in town for a whole week a few years ago, but she only stayed at our house the last night she was in town, and my wife was teasing me about the show I was about to get, as we assumed based on her day-time and party-time attire that her pajamas were probably going to be some lacy, revealing, supposed-to-be-super-sexy pj set.

Nope. We were wrong. The friend actually put on a bra under her loose tshirt and wore what looked like regular pants. My wife literally said, "You are sleeping in a bra? You haven't worn a bra all week!" The friend said, "This shirt is sort of revealing without a bra on." The look my wife gave me said all I needed to know, more or less "She's been revealing herself to the world her whole life, and NOW she puts something on to cover up?" I later asked my wife is that was what she was thinking, and she said, "Pretty much!"
Old 10-12-2018, 02:52 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Wife's Daughter

I lived in a different state than my to-be wife when we first met. She had visited me over a few weekends, but I didn't go to her house for a long time. Finally when we realized that this was a serious relationship she invited me to spend Christmas weekend at her house and meet her (adult) kids. I got there on Christmas eve-eve and liked her son and daughter from the first time I met them. We had a great dinner with lots of wine for all that night, then everyone scattered the next day for last-minute shopping.

Christmas morning was greeted with mimosas all around. Next we all gathered around the tree to open our gifts, sitting on the floor. My wife's (then) 24-year daughter volunteered to be Santa. She was wearing a not-sexy plain white night shirt that reached her knees. She was model-thin and very pretty, about 5-6 with long brown hair and probably B-cup tits.

She delivered a present to her younger brother, then one to her mom, then one to me. When she got to me she bent over to hand me my present, and BANG! Perfect down-PJ, showing me the cutest little tits with a little puffiness and erect nipples. I also saw her innie belly button and board-flat stomach. To cap off the view I also saw her full black bush.

Over the years I have gotten to know her better, and I don't think it was intentional. She has just never been careful about down blouses, and I have seen her tits many times. I've not seen her crotch since then, but I have seen her in a one-piece black bathing suit that was revealing enough to know that she at least trims that bush back substantially.
Old 10-21-2018, 05:08 AM

Default Pussy slip

This happened a few years ago. A mate of mine called round to take us both fishing for the day. I wasn't quite ready so called him in. My girlfriend sat chatting to him while I continued to get things ready. As I walked buy I realised that my girlfriends pussy was on full show. She was wearing shorts as a pyjama set, and as she sat cross legedish, there was a clear site of view to her pussy. My mate didn't say a word or acknowledge that my girlfriends pussy was on full view, and neither did I. We both just enjoyed the experience privately. I told my girlfriend later that day. Initially she was a bit shocked and embarrassed, asking me why I didn't say anything. I told her that I quite enjoyed the moment, and it exited me. I honestly think that she knew at the time but won't admit to this. This is where all this started for Me.
Old 10-21-2018, 10:53 PM

Default Aunt Disappointment

Quote:
Or even the opposite where you were sharing a space with someone and they were much more reserved/prudish than you excepted them to be.
Since you asked, Gnome72141, a time I was disappointed was when I was staying at my aunt and uncle’s house when I was a teenager in the late 1960s. I had the hots for my aunt, and had countless detailed depraved fantasies that a teen shouldn't have about his mom's sister. She was an early-forties MILF with short brown hair and a nice figure for her age. In the morning, I was sleeping in a bedroom across the hall from my aunt and uncle's bedroom, and could see one corner of their room through the open doors. I glimpsed just a part of my aunt in her nightgown, going through dresser drawers or something.

I was praying for something see-through or clinging or open; my aunt had a conservative side, but also had a bit of a smoldering sexual side and was always vain and stylish. But as she stepped further into my view, she was wearing a nightgown like the women in the early 1960s movies and TV shows often wore – fancy, but it looked to me to have about ten layers of fabric; designed to give the impression of something erotic and opaque, but actually very much covering to get by the Hollywood censors of the day. Fairly short to expose some legs, but billowing out, not giving away any of my aunt’s shape.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2018, 02:11 AM

Default A Tank Top

I recently visited Nashville and stayed with a female friend. We’ve always been friends. We have a good connection, but have always been dating other people. We’ve never been single at the same time. Unfortunately, this visit was no different. Our timing is a shame because I am certainly attracted to her slender, 5’2, 105 pound frame, and I also find her intelligent, funny, and a pleasure to be around.

On this visit, I met Jenny’s new boyfriend. He stayed overnight the night I slept on Jenny’s air mattress in the living room. I certainly would not do anything with a woman in a relationship. Nonetheless, I got the feeling Will was asserting his status. He had endeavored to meet me even though he was a little sick.

After going out to eat and drinking for a few hours, Will and Jenny went to bed. I followed suit slightly thereafter, but I woke before them, around 8, and starting puttering around. I took a shower and then I started reading the book in my bag. By 9:30, Jenny woke up. She came out of her bedroom to chat with me. She said Will was tuckered our, and still sleeping. She wore sweatpants and a tanktop.

When I had hung out with Jenny when we were in school, she would put a bra on before we hung out if she was in her pajamas. On a few occasions, she had bent over and I saw down the gap in her shirt. On those occasions, when I was in a relationship but she was not, I would see her pale, lithe stomach and her cream-colored bra, which clung to her b-cup breasts. On this occasion, I assumed I would see the same thing underneath her pajamas. After all, her boyfriend was a room away.

As we chatted, Jenny asked me if I wanted tea or coffee. I said coffee. She offered me a cappuccino, and I accepted. I sat at her breakfast counter and observed her in the kitchen. As we spoke about the news, she reached up to cabinets to grab tea bags, and then bent from the waist to get material for the cappuccino machine. As she bent over, the tank top fell away from her body. I could see everything beyond the armhole of her tank top. She was not wearing a cream bra.

Rather, she wore nothing underneath her tank top. Her right breast stood tall. Her nipple appeared. It was dark, prominent, and block-shaped; it was neither cold nor erect. The globe of her breast was just as pale as her body. I could not believe what I saw. My eyes blinked open.

She stood back up, put the item on the counter, and then bent over again. Again, her tank top fell away from her body. Again, I saw her right breast. This time, though, she realized her shirt had fallen, grasped the material in her right hand, and held the tank top to her chest. I could no longer see her nipple. We continued conversing and did not acknowledge what had happened.

As she stood up and faced me, I was surprised that her nipples did not point through her tank top. I guess the tank top was made of thick material. Still, she held her hands against her chest. I smiled to myself as we talked. I had just seen her breast after years of friendship, with her boyfriend slumbering in the next room!

Jenny then excused herself to check on Will. I assumed she would put a bra on. Once again, my assumption was wrong. We talked for another ninety minutes before Will rose. I saw her large, block-like nipple two more times, and the globe of her right breast several times more. I was surprised at how well I could converse, given the morning’s attractions. When Will woke up, I smiled to myself about what I had seen. Jenny had not put a bra on all morning. She had was braless the entire time. Eventually, I had to leave to meet another friend, but it seemed that even Will’s presence did not inspire a bra.

What a treat it is to see a long-time friend’s breast, when you did not expect to see her nude body. To pajamas!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s