Say thanks ,, or ask a dirty question??
Old 10-29-2018, 10:45 PM

Thanked 25,700 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs. here

Say thanks ,, or ask a dirty question??

I say that in my high pitched southern accent that my Yankee husband sometimes has trouble comprehending?? - Youall !!

LOL
Old 10-30-2018, 12:52 AM

Default Mrs. Grits

Those legs, God in Heaven those legs..... Mrs. Grits, you get me going. Stories, pics, and those pics! Your a lovely woman, slender, erotic, classy, fun. I love seeing your photos, love thinking all those lewd thoughts about you. I can tell from the small portions we get to see of your face your a beauty, with a great smile. Lovely pert breasts, shapely body, and those long, perfectly shaped legs. Of course, when a woman extends her foot, it seems to lengthen the leg. All those long, subtle lines, those small dips and hollows, gentle curves that go from your waist down to the delicate soles of your feet. Superb! You look great in heels, and I understand Mr. Grits enjoyment of seeing you in them. If I were sitting in a chair with you straddling me, or bending you over a table, man, the heels are where its at. But if your on the bed, I'd want to reach down and caress those pretty feet, have them exposed so they can bounce in the air in time to enjoying you, for all to see. And to experience the feeling of you running those stocking covered legs and feet down my calves while having sex, coaxing me to let go, yeah, that's my dream.
Grits, your a hell of a lucky man, and I want to thank you for starting this thread. Im still reading (page 36) so it'll be awhile before I catch up.
For the rest of you who have posted, Thanks! There are too many stories to recall, but they were hot, and I enjoyed them.

Just to be fair, I'll post one I wrote some years ago and posted on another forum. I've got a couple if anyone likes them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaijinaho For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 12:55 AM

Default My contribution

I wrote this some years ago not long after it happened. I've posted it elsewhere, but thought I'd make a contribution to the thread.

Sharing Her
The first time I kissed her I knew she was incredibly hot. She had had some bad experiences with men before our dating, and had been celibate for several years. What a waste! I was recovering from a really bad marriage, and the two of us hit it off. After sleeping together several times, I decided to test her limits. In a club I'd stand behind her at the table (they were about as high as a regular bar) and finger her from behind, making her cum. We would drink and dance until time to go home, then go to the car. Sometimes I'd tie her up in the car, and we would role play that I was driving her home, except my motives were hardly what she had in mind. Once there I'd rip her pantyhose apart and start teasing her mercilessly, taking her to the edge of orgasm then backing off. I'd do this until she was trembling, then I'd take her. She always came explosively. Sometimes I'd tie her to the bed, and when we tired I'd leave her tied or handcuffed. If I awoke during the night, I had her again.
I decided to see how hot she really was, so during the teasing I'd force her to tell me her secrets. All those dark longings, her secret desires, the inner fantasies, were divulged to me. Sometimes we would roleplay with those, and I finally knew she was the one for me, and married her. A year or so ago I decided to take things a bit further. I was having a drink with a close friend who I knew wanted her. I often caught him looking at her breasts, or her legs. So I just asked him, Would you like to fuck her? Believe me, it took some while to get the guts up to do it, but man it was worth it. He readily agreed after I assured him it was no joke. The thought of her, who I knew to be easily aroused, and one of the hottest women I had ever had, being enjoyed by another man, being lost in lust with desire, inflamed my desires.
Over the next few weeks the two flirted whenever we were out together, but no opportunity presented itself. I hadn't asked her about it, I simply told her while we were having sex I was going to give her to another man, and we would share her. She always protested, but came quite hard during this. She is multi-orgasmic by the way, a petite little blond with 36c breasts, lovely legs and delightful little feet, standing 5'2". One evening we were out and our friend was with us, and he was too drunk to drive home. So, we got in the car and took him to his place.
Once there he showed us around, and as we were getting ready to leave, I got behind my wife and said, "You've been a real tease this evening, rather cruel to Dan. I think he deserves to see some of what you have been teasing him with" I held her hands behind her back with one hand, using the other I unfastened her bra and blouse. Even though I was certain of her reaction, my heart was pounding, pulse racing as I did this. Dans eyes opened wider, and he pulled the blouse apart and I pulled the bra up. "Exquisite" he said, and began fondling her breasts. She was shocked but aroused at the same time, as I knew she would be. She was breathing with quick shallow breaths, and when Dan bent his head and took one of her nipples in his mouth she moaned and her head arched back onto my shoulder. Pulling her to the couch, we took her blouse and skirt off, allowing us free access to her. She was being kissed and fondled all over, I was sucking one breast as Dan fingered her pussy under her pantyhose. We held her legs apart, he with the right and I with the left. She squirmed and started protesting, getting into the role playing of being taken against her will. We continued with our "assault" of her, finally pulling her into the bedroom.
There we finished undressing, while she pretended to cower on the bed. Dan took the upper end and I the lower. I ripped her pantyhose apart (she was not wearing panties) and holding her ankles, knelt on the floor beside the bed and began to eat her. She squirmed under our combined assault, Dan kneading her breasts and sucking on her nipples while I teased her clit. I licked between each delicate lip, around and over, and repeated the process. She squirmed between us the whole time. This was all very erotic, and incredible arousing.
Finally I could stand it no longer and while he held her arms I pulled her legs up, still holding her ankles, and slowly penetrated her wet sex. I pumped her for awhile, letting go of one nylon covered leg so I could rub her clit while I fucked her. After she had cum, Dan and I traded places. Seeing her face when he mounted her was sooooo fucking hot.
He held her arms over her head, and slowly slid inside of her. I watched as he penetrated her, watched as nine hard inch’s slid inside my delicate little wife’s wet married c*nt. Her lips were swollen, engorged, puffy. As his slender cock slid in her pussy lips folded around it, and then gripped it as it slid out. His cock is longer and thinner than mine, which is seven inches and thicker. Together we ravaged her hot sex. The sounds, ah the sounds of it all! Her whimpers, her mewlings of desire and then her screams as she orgasmed, and the wet, sucking noises of penetration and withdrawl, the sound of his balls slapping against her soft flesh, their grunts and moans, so hot, my cock felt like exploding while watching them. At times her small feet were planted flat on the bed, her hips pumping and swiveling as she worked his cock, and at others they were wrapped around his calves. Sometimes her legs were in the air, feet bouncing with each thrust of his stiff cock, as she forgot pleasuring him in her lust, until her cries would grow loud and her feet pointed, toes curling in ecstasy. She trembles when she cums, almost vibrates, her hands fluttering or gripping the sheets as her body convulses with passion. They fucked for a long while, she came repeatedly. I watched them, occasionally moving to grasp a ripe breast, pulling at her nipple, sucking it, or when able, holding one of her feet or legs, stroking them, enjoying the feeling of silky female flesh encased in nylon. I saw his balls tighten, saw him stiffen and thrust harder and harder into her wetness, groaning as he emptied his balls into her. She screamed in response, another orgasm ripping through her as it always does when she feels hot sperm shooting inside her.
When Dan got off of her, I rolled her onto her stomach and told her to suck him off while I had her again. His sperm oozed from her shaven slit. She was breathing hard, slick with sweat, her body heaving from the exertion of being fucked hard by two men. Sliding into her sex, still full of cum was hard to describe. Slick, hot, wet, the scent of sex hanging heavy in the air, her squirming beneath me with another mans cock in her mouth and hands, me squeezing her ass cheeks and pumping her from behind. I watched her blond head moving up and down, her small hands cupping his balls and shaft as her hot mouth took him in. She whimpered around his cock, even semi hard it filled her mouth. I then pushed her right leg up almost to her chest (she was lying on the bed, her hands around Dans flacid cock, licking and sucking it)putting my right knee behind hers. It was only a few minutes later it all became too much, and I started emptying my balls into her. Dan was OOC, between the booze earlier and the sex, he couldn't get it up again. It was in the wee hours of the morning now, and we left.
We haven't had another since then, but are planning on doing this again in a couple of weeks when the summer season arrives. Since then we have discussed other couples, and even some women have been favorably commented on, will have to wait and see.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gaijinaho For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 04:45 AM

Default gaijinaho

WELL,, thanks for the compliments!!!... what country are you from???....

Yes, I do love my high heels, as I wear a pair almost every day everywhere I go.- supermarket, etc.. around town, even in the house... … Glad to hear your a foot fetish guy ! and you like my feet?
If we meet in a fanasty… lol... I promise to caress your cock with my stocking feet, and rub your nipples with my silky stocking feet until you go crazy!!!... BTW I do use skin softener cream on my legs and feet to keep them smooth and supple.

Thanks for liking my outfits and style, and again thanks for the nice erotic comments......XOXOXO

PS- Remember this is the NON-FICTION thread..... Also- push the thanks icon on my posts above if you liked them..... I like interacting w/ erotic comments from you guys....
Ask me anything!!

A few pics for you taken this summer.... (do you like my pussy?-{cat}-) lol

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1012.JPG   DSC_0993 - Copy.JPG  

DSC_1101.JPG   DSC_1257.JPG  

Old 10-30-2018, 10:03 AM

"what country are you from???...."

LOL I'm just up the road from you, (same country) just a bit further north. Foot fetish, yes. But they are just a part of the package, everything fits together in the whole to make it perfect. Your pics are ALWAYS good! How tall are you? In the photos you look so small, maybe it was just the perspective.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaijinaho For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 10:22 PM

Default galijnaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijinaho View Post
"what country are you from???...."

LOL I'm just up the road from you, (same country) just a bit further north. Foot fetish, yes. But they are just a part of the package, everything fits together in the whole to make it perfect. Your pics are ALWAYS good! How tall are you? In the photos you look so small, maybe it was just the perspective.

5' 2''..... 107 lb...… your user name sounds foreign.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:33 PM

Default Mr. Grits here

Mr. Grits here,

Came home tonight, Halloween, to AGAIN, find the southern rebel wife, in her robe and stockings & high heels making dinner..... Why is she in stockings & high heels ??? Again??

Because she entertained one of her "select" friends again....to my surprise... usually she calls or texts me when she does when I'm not home... I asked what shes been doing all afternoon??… He reply was, "I've been a naughty girl"... She went to the supermarket and met one of her "Select " friends while shopping.... one thing led to another,, and she invited him home for an afternoon of sex.... Again.....She said it sort of happened so quick she didn't call to tell me...?????...……..

Sooooo, I got home at 7pm, to find my wife half naked, in lingerie, disheveled, and cooking dinner??/!!!!!!!...……. I walked up to her and we kissed, as I slid my hand under her robe to find her pussy well lubed.... Again she told me in her high pitched southern accent, " I've been a naughty girl today"..... I pulled off her robe and caressed her body w/ my hands and asked her if she had fun?/?... She responded, "YES, and I think he did too!!".... lol.... Who was it, and she told me "J" and the circumstances at the supermarket..... I asked, what she was wearing out today, and she told me the usual, short skirt and heels.....

She then went to her knees and undid ny pants and started sucking me to hardness... we went to the bedroom, and she knelt on the bed and told me "J" , " "J" was really horny and filled my pussy well" as i'm looking at her kneeling on the bed with her legs wifde open...
I walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair kissing her, the threw her on the bed and turned her around DOGGIE and grabbed her hair again, and slid into her sperm lubed pussy
ramming my cock into her taking control and watching her little ass cheeks quiver w/ every thrust of my cock...… "do you like getting fucked by my friends?"".... "Do you like when I fuck you after my friends did??".. She responded, " I like fucking your friends".... "I know you like it too" And she knows I do...…. I quickly unloaded my sperm into her pussy to mix w/ his.. pulling her hair telling her, "take my sperm sl*t, heres another load for you" ..

We collapsed on the bed, and when I pulled out, I could see a lot of sperm leaking out of her as she layed on her stomach w/ her legs open exhausted...….

After a little recharge, she got on top of me cowgirl, and started riding me w/ her sperm ful pussy.... I asked, "did you fuck "J" like this today?.".... she said several times!!… and she continued to tell me about the afternoon that lasted 3 hrs and how he fucked her what positions and where he put his sperm!!… She said she thinks??.. she took 1-mouthload , and 2- pussy loads but wasn't sure??… all she knows is that it was non-stop sex for 3 hrs....
Hearing all those details, and her sexy teasing me , ie: "do you like me telling you how I fucked your friends??" I exploded another load into her pussy while she hard rode my cock... she had her own orgasm feeling it...

We took an intimate shower together before dinner..... We have this "select" friend open relationship and it is good...… last week she came home to find me w/ one of my female "select" friends.... I texted her about it... she came home 2 hrs later and joined in...….then they spend the night in a lezzy fest....

Attached Thumbnails
stock2.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 10-31-2018 at 10:39 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s