Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2018, 07:04 PM

Thanked 2,448 Times in 329 Posts
Default She Realized Forced or Coerced Exhibitionism Makes Her Horny

Have you ever had an experience where you saw how a woman you were with started realizing (even after the fact) that being exposed in public (either caught naked or flashing or just the threat of being caught) made her very horny?

I have quite a few of those situations in mind. Some of the best ones were when we were on vacation and staying in a hotel. I'd love to coerce my girlfriends into taking their panties off under their skirts or dresses while out in public (if they even wore them to begin with), in the cab ride back or in the hotel elevator. Sometimes it involved more coaxing than other times, but the best is when she'd say no no no repeatedly and finally give in and take them off. Something incredibly sexy about watching a woman reach under her skirt to pull her panties down her legs and over her high heels to hand them over to you. Certainly it would make ME very horny. And once we'd get to our hotel floor, I'd love to see if I could talk her out of her dress too while we were walking down the hallway to our room. It would usually be late at night, and it was a pretty convincing argument that 'no one will see'.

I don't know how many different gf's I talked into doing that, but I think only two ever refused to remove their dresses in the hallway (totally paranoid about security cameras was the excuse). But for all the others that were 'naughty' and 'daring' enough to do it, it made for wonderful memories! So sexy to see her unzip right there in the hallway, dropping her dress down to her ankles in a heaping pile, stepping out of it to hand it to me and then either walking down the hallway ahead of me totally bottomless in just her heels and bra, or nervously and quickly removing her bra and handing that to me too. Didn't matter if she was giggling, extremely nervous, totally confident and owning the moment, or resistive but complying, it was so hot to see her walking or running down the hall with her cute little butt cheeks, shaved or trimmed bushy, boobs and pretty hair jiggling and dancing freely in front of me. The best part was that every one of them either later that night when having sex, or even days/weeks later, would admit to me how totally horny that thought of being naked 'in public' made them and turned them on. There were a few ocassions where she got caught (twice in the hotel elevator/hallway scenario) or where I purposely exposed her (bikini pantsing at a beach in front of some younger guys, or raising a dress on the dancefloor or in a club when she was already not wearing panties), but even if they'd be "quite upset" (and angry) at being exposed (and in one case taking quite a few days to get over it), they almost ALWAYS admitted to me later that it was such a turn on to think about and a very sexy memory for them.

Any particular stories like that come to mind? I will share specific details of some of mine too. Here is one that I shared a while ago that was just a classic one. I pretended not to know I was exposing her, and because of how we were positioned, it has to have been the all-time best exposing of a gf I ever had. Totally put all her female charms in direct view of these lucky guy strangers. And like I said, she later admitted to me how TOTALLY hot it was for her to think back on that moment and all that she was exposing to them. It made it much easier to then coax her and dare her out of her panties and her skirt or dress whenever we then went out!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...16#post2357716
Old 10-08-2018, 09:47 AM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

My wife loves doing the thing where she says "no!" but she really wants me to keep going, so we have various "safe words" or signals that she can use so that I understand when she actually means no, because continuing when someone says no is assault and abuse, even when it's your spouse.

But, having a game when my wife says "no" but sorta-means-it-but-it's-okay-to-keep-going is really fun, as long as I know when she actually means it.

For my wife, it's always panty removal. She wears long skirts a lot, and I often reach under them when she is standing at a counter or somewhere and remove them, the more people around (but can't see what I am doing), the better.

Her favorite time, though, was when we were sharing a hotel room with a lot of her family in a suite. She went to bed with her bra on, but took it off under the covers. I kept pulling the sheets down so people could see her nips poking through her pj top, but she didn't like that one.

What she loved, though, was when I would lift her shirt up under the sheets. She kept saying to stop it, but she was enjoying it. I then pulled the sheets down, exposing her breasts, but no one saw anything. I did stop after that, but she was so horny she woke me up at 2am to screw me, even with other people in beds nearby. I think that was just one of only two times that she woke up me to have sex. I'll never forget it.

I am sure there are other instances of this, but I can't think of them at the moment.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:59 PM

Thanked 8,033 Times in 212 Posts
Default Sounds familiar.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...12&postcount=1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 03:15 PM

Most women love to be looked at. THANK GOD.

The trick is putting them in situations which work for them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 03:18 PM

Thanked 8,033 Times in 212 Posts
Default Continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous. View Post
I like to make women go naked in pubic and I think they like it better that way too. For one domination
is sexy to most women, and for another, they can just experience the thrill without feeling bad about themselves for choosing to go naked.

I don't necessarily care who sees or whether they get a kick out of it. For me it's one step further in complete sexual conquest. Fucking a girl is one thing, but making her walk naked afterward is a whole different level of conquest. Women love that too. The look in a girl's eyes after you make her love doing something she thought she'd never even do? Priceless.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to anonymous. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 09:36 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

rabbit07 wrote on your thread that most women want to be seen and appreciated, and I think what he meant is that most women WANT to be imagined in the nude, and perhaps the more daring ones wouldn't mind being seen in the nude (perhaps secretly) by a guy or men, and then know men are spanking it to their being nude.

I have known two women who had coerced nudity experiences. Both were the worst imaginable things to have happen to a woman, when it comes to forced exposure and humiliation. (No touching of any kind; merely guys getting to take in the view of them naked or nearly naked, and learn everything about what they looked like in the nude.)

Both claimed humiliation over what happened to them, and perhaps this is so. But only one of them had no sexual excitement over it, and was completely humiliated without any masturbation fantasy afterward. The other (I learned through wrongful spying) shared with her boyfriend that she was extremely turned on by her being seen in the nude by other guys, including guys she would never want to get to see her in the nude.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 12:12 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

The apartment complex we lived in when we first got married was exclusively young couples and singles. I was new at my job and got a lot of the crap assignments, it usually meant spending a couple of days in some podunk town, staying at a cheap motel, to fix some software problem. So my wife was home a lot by herself during the week. We made a lot of friends quickly, so when I was gone she would socialize in the courtyard by the pool. We only lived there a little over a year before my she got pregnant and we decided that this noisy complex was no place to have a baby, we moved to a quieter place.

One night shortly before the baby was due we decided it would be fun to have some nude pics of her fully pregnant, we took them with a shitty Polaroid and while we were doing it I mentioned that this was the first time my wife had ever been photographed nude. She blushed a bit and said 'not quite', then she told me something that happened at the other complex.

I was on one of my trips but due home that night, she was sitting out by the pool in her bikini, some of the guys were making daiquiris and passing them around, my said she had one, it was sweet and tasted harmless, so when they offered her another she took it. She is a real lightweight, only has alcohol a few times a year, so she was getting buzzed quickly. These guys who had an apartment next to the pool asked her if she wanted to play cards, they were getting a poker game together. My wife, due to her father, is a hell of a poker player, so she was in.

She said it was her, the GF of one of the guys and 3 guys. They were playing penny ante and she was doing pretty good, she had another drink and soon a couple of the players were busted and one of the guys said strip poker. She said she was winning so many hands that she wasn't worried at all, but she misjudged the effects of the booze. She only had 5 things on, her coverup, her bikini top and bottom, and they decided shoes counted as 2 things.

She said before long the GF was topless and she had a choice of taking off her top or bottom. She told them she couldn't do this anymore, she said if her husband found out she let it go this far that I would be very upset. She tried to leave but was booed, called chicken and welcher, so she gave in and took her top off. Then her bottom followed and then other girl got her to stand up and a flash went off, her BF was taking pics with a Polaroid. She said she protested but back in her mind it really turned her on. She lost track of how many pics were taken, but she got dressed and went back to our apartment.

I remembered that night, it was almost a year ago, but when I got home she was very horny and I didn't even get to eat before we had sex. I asked her what happened to the pictures, she said one of the guys said the GF made them destroy the pics, but she imagined some were still out there. She said the idea of some guy jerking off to her naked body wasn't unpleasant.

Before anyone asks it, I know the baby is mine, she looks like me and my wife wasn't pregnant for 11 months.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s