photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-15-2019, 11:40 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

I've mentioned before that I used to see down my sister in law's top every time I saw her. Never had to try. Others would look and notice too. Seeing everything. This had been going on for the nearly 20 years I have known her, and my wife said it's been that way their entire lives. Shirts too big, padded bras waaaaay too big. Swimsuits way too big, too.

But for the past few months, my sister in law has only been wearing sports bras under her regular tops. And she bought a ton of them. Different one every time I see here. Maybe something happened and she finally realized she was flashing the world all day every day until she was 45 years old?

Anyway, she wore a sports bra under a top yesterday that was too big. It was very loose. Everyone around saw everything all afternoon. Her nipple is a lot darker and longer than I remember it being a few months ago. My wife even noticed it first.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:49 AM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts

I'm a lucky guy that I'm with a girl who only wears too big bras. Whenever we're shopping, I suggest that she should buy low-cut tops because then she looks beautiful. I do not count how many people saw her puffy nipples on the street, in the store, at the university. She is very pretty and is 23 years old.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20190705_101211.jpg   IMG_20190705_100113.jpg  

IMG_20190705_095307.jpg   img7.jpg  

img8.jpg   img5.jpg  

img6.jpg   img4.jpg  

Old 07-23-2019, 07:53 AM

So, a few days ago I mentioned that my sister in law has been wearing sports bras for the past few months, giving no more views down her shirts.

Well, yesterday that changed.

She came to a backyard party yesterday afternoon, wearing a very loose and much too big shirt with a padded C cup bra (she isn't even an A cup). Long story short, her breasts and nipples were in complete view to everyone, no matter where they were sitting. (We were all sitting in a huge circle around a fire; 15 of us in total.)

She would notice, freak out, pull her shirt up, but then it would slide back down moments later. Her bra was so oversized it didn't matter. The padding would push her shirt all around, and there were at least three inches of air between her long nips and the bra padding. And since she is so skinny, the pads were off to the sides of her entire breasts anyway. I would look around, and every single person was looking the entire afternoon. Men, women, her sisters, parents, etc.

I have seen her areolas and nips 1000s of times over the years, but her breast shape looks completely different every single time. I do find that very curious. Some days, her breasts look tiny and saggy, some days they look tubular, some days they look perky or pointy. Different every time. It must be the way she sits or her bras push up from the bottom, despite the space all around.

Some guys are "breast men," but I am a "breast shape man," if that makes any sense. No, I don't think about them that much all the time, but I am just including all this detail for this post.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:02 PM

Thanked 6,690 Times in 273 Posts
Default Ever ask?

If you have seen her breasts so many times over the years, she knows very well that you have seen them.

Have you ever thought about asking her why her breasts seem to change size and shape?

You could just bring up the subject some time when she is showing by stating that over the years you have enjoyed seeing her breasts and that you have noticed the different shape. Merely out of curiosity could she enlighten you.

You might very well be surprised that she is well aware that she is showing off her breasts and wouldn't at all be offended or embarrassed that you have been admiring the view.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 04:28 PM

Ya, I have thought about it, and when she arrived yesterday and we were alone at the beginning with them completely on display, I actually started to say something, but then I chickened out. It would have been the perfect time.

I know it seems bizarre, but it's just something that has always fascinated me how different they are every time. My wife's, for example, look exactly the same every time I get a glimpse of them, and so do my neighbor who I see at least once a year if I go visit in her yard at the perfect time. But my wife's sister...very different every time.

There have been many times that I have wanted to say that I have seen them countless times and I was wondering if I could just have a full view. But I am too chicken. Who knows, maybe she has been waiting for me to ask for the past ten years...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2019, 04:32 PM

My wife's sister often wears shirts that are baggy in the front with bras that fit snugly. While unfortunately for me that means I never get to see any nipples, it does mean that there's always a good amount of cleavage on display when she bends over. And boy does she bend over a lot, right in front of me!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ShowOff1701 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2019, 01:31 AM

Just a little bump...
The Following User Says Thank You to Slap Happy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2019, 09:27 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Typical my wife...

My wife don't wears bra most ime, just at office or famili parties... In holiday or leisure she hates to wear bras... One day we had a short holiday in a little town in Germany called osnabrück. She was 47 at that time, but but still had firm breasts.

We take a long walk, it was a hot summe day. She just wears a very short demin miniskirt without slip and a brown top with spaghetti straps. It was very tight, but her nipples nibbled through properly.

After the walk we sat down on a Park bench and drank a littlebit. A young boy, 22 oo 23 years old, I think, saw her sitting and stares at her visible nipples under her top.

She said: "Young man, what are you doing?" He a<nswered cheeky: "I'll look at your nipples."

She and I laughed because the young man is so open.

"Wanna see more?" I asked him with a big smile and I get a littlebit horny.

"Yes, surely", he replied.

"Then come to me and pull my neckline forward, "my wife said. "Then you can see my tits and my nipples completely naked."

He comes to her, looked at me and I nodded in agreement. He was not cowardly and did it, and I photographed it - see below. Then she let him look under her mini skirt and opened his legs a bit, so that he could see her naked pussy.

The nipples from my wife were gettinmg harder and bigger and she became wet between her legs. The boy and I get a boner. He asked her if he could touched her tits or pussy, but my wife doesn't allowed it.

The he get back to the next hedge and masturbate... We did not see him afterwards. A pity, my wanted to show herself again.

After it my wife asked me: "Should I have allowed him to touch my tits or pussy? Or more?"

"I would not mind," I answered and we had hot sex with these thoughts in the evening!

Unfortunately, the pictures are a bit underexposed, so you only see their nipples not very clear...
Attached Thumbnails
dt. Urlaub (6).JPG   dt. Urlaub (7).JPG  

Old 08-13-2019, 09:05 AM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts
Default Does this nipple look normal?

My girlfriend likes low-waisted shirts. She has small breasts and tries to enlarge her breasts by wearing too big bras. I don't mind if she feels better. A few days ago, when we were queuing in the store behind us stood two men. I heard one to another said "look at her tits, her nipples are visible". My girlfriend was unaware because she had a phone call. When the other guy looked in her chest he laughed and said "this bra is too big. Nice chick but her nipples are weird so soft and puffy. Ugly" after this situation I felt very bad. I didn't tell my girlfriend about this situation. Are her nipples really awful?
Attached Thumbnails
img6.jpg  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:27 AM

Thanked 4,143 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
My girlfriend likes low-waisted shirts. She has small breasts and tries to enlarge her breasts by wearing too big bras. I don't mind if she feels better. A few days ago, when we were queuing in the store behind us stood two men. I heard one to another said "look at her tits, her nipples are visible". My girlfriend was unaware because she had a phone call. When the other guy looked in her chest he laughed and said "this bra is too big. Nice chick but her nipples are weird so soft and puffy. Ugly" after this situation I felt very bad. I didn't tell my girlfriend about this situation. Are her nipples really awful?
I think they're great. Those guys are idiots.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s