Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelo View Post
Body types? May as we post who was shaved or had bush, areola size and nipple type. Firm or saggy br etc
Almost all shaved smooth or neatly trimmed. The Russian woman had some great boobs. Full and round with average size areola’s. I don’t remember anyone with saggy boobs. (Perhaps I blocked it out because it’s not my preference)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2019, 07:33 PM

Default Sauna experience

This was at a large spa in the continent. A busy weekend Saturday. For the 'Aufguss' session, I made my way into the sauna nearly 15 min before the scheduled 3 PM start. It was maybe half full already with people making their way in quickly and take their place in one of the benches. If you don't come in early enough, there is the risk it gets completely full, leaving no more room for you to join.
Particularly interesting was a group of four young women, two of them very attractive, all of them would have been around 20 or 21. They looked like friends but unfortunately, couldn't see more as they took great care to cover their naked bodies with towels, and they sat in the middle benches to my right. We bade our time expecting the Sauna master to show up and start, but at the start time of 3, there was still no sauna master. It was getting quite hot inside and you could see folks getting restless. 3-05 and still no one. Already we were very hot and sweaty and the sauna had not even started. A couple of people walked out of the sauna room to get some cool air. They left their towels inside, on the bench, so as to not lose their place for the aufguss sauna. A few more soon did the same, and I joined too, keeping my towel on the bench and stepped outside the sauna for a break from the intense heat. In another few seconds, to my joy, the group of four girls also stepped out! All of them completely nude and making no effort to cover up...just happy to escape the heat. My jam nearly dropped seeing one of them - a very pretty blonde, a good 6 feet tall with B-cup boobs and a nice landing strip on her bottom. The girls were now smiling and chatting in German, which I couldn't understand. But here I was, enjoying the sight of about 15 women in all their glory as most had joined us outside.
The sauna master did finally arrive 10 min late and we all went back in for the actual aufguss session - the rest was uneventful.
What started as an annoyance ended up as a great memory!
Old 08-15-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrip View Post
To be continued when I have more time.
Finally I had some time to write down part 2 of my last sauna story.

We tried to relax in the steamroom for some time, but it became difficult, as a lot of people kept opening the door, having a quick look and obviously deciding that it was too humid for them to come inside. So my friend suggested we should leave and find a more relaxing place. We left the steamroom and went for a quick cool shower.

Near the steamrooms were only two showers, so my friend and his gf used them and I had to wait in front of the showers. While standing there and talking to both of them, I finally saw my friend's gf completely naked for the first time and of course without all the steam I had a good view.
In part 1 I already described her body and boobs, but now I could finally see her pussy. Until that very moment, I tried to guess if she was shaved or hairy (I really love to do that). To my surprise, she had neatly trimmed pubic hair with maybe 0.5 cm length on her pussy. The overall appearance of her vagina was good and her slit which started rather "low" was slightly visible. But still I also loved to see her breasts.
At this point she seemed to have lost all her shyness in front of me and from that time on she stopped bothering if I could see her female parts.

We wrapped us in our towels and sat down for some time in deck chairs. From there we had a good view on some of the sauna cabins. When the sauna session was over, some people came out of the sauna. I spotted a cute couple, the guy was a real hipster around 35 and his gf who was some years younger, was really beautiful with a beautiful face, rather large boobs which dangled a lot when she walked but which were surprisingly not saggy at all. The most interesting thing was that he had a mighty hipster beard but shaved genitals (unfortunately not mighty), while his girlfriend had a rather large bush, although it was obvious that she had trimmed it a little bit and on its sides.

We went into that sauna, it was a nice aufguss. I sat on the uppermost bench and my friend and his gf sat on the middle bench in front of me. As the aufguss continued, my friend's gf lied down on her towel. From that point on I had a clear view on her whole body including once again on her pussy. I now saw slightly more of her pussy lips which were of medium size and had less hair than the pubic mound.

After that, we showered and went outside because we wanted to try an outside hot pool. As the weather was fine, there some people were sitting in deckchairs in various states of being wrapped into towels or bathrobes. One young couple caught my eye. They were 18, maybe 20 years old. The guy sat on his towel so everything was clearly visible. As he was rather large even when flaccid, he had nothing to be ashamed of. His girlfriend was more interesting. She was dark blonde, not really tall, slightly chubby and had a really really cute face. They spoke our language but from their dialect it was clear they were from far away. She wore a bathrobe, but didn't really take care, so one of her boobs peeked through. If I had to guess I would say it was a C or D sized boob. She had a very large but very pale areola.
Finally, after 10 minutes, the best thing one could have imagined happened: The couple joined us and came into the hot pool. I am sure from their behaviour, that they were regular sauna goers, because they weren't embarrassed to remove their towel / bathrobe and to step down naked into the pool.
As I had expected, the girl had a really great body. Her second boob was no surprise. I was happy to see her vagina. She had rather short and plump labia and a nice landing strip.

For some time, nothing special happened at all. Later on in another sauna I had another happy moment when I finally saw the nervous girl from part 1 of my story and her boyfriend again. When she entered she sauna, she sat down wrapped in her towel on the uppermost bench on that side of the sauna which was farthest away from the entrance. The sauna crammed with people just right before the aufguss session. It started and I watched the nervous girl getting hotter and hotter. As it was rather crowded and there was no place on any lower bench for her, her only chance not to overheat was to open her towel which she had tried to avoid. Finally she did it and after some seconds she turned sideways to her bf. For some seconds I was able to see all of her naked body: She had very small, perky breasts and a nice full bush with rather long pubic hair. I am still not sure if her boyfriend convinced her to go to the sauna and she felt embarrassed because of the nudity or if she was uncomfortable with everyone seeing her full bush. Who knows...

When we left the sauna area of the thermal spa, I felt really relaxed. Just at the exit, I spotted a group of 3 girls and 1 guy in their early to mid 20's discussing if they should try out the sauna. They spoke a foreign language and were from a part of Europe where I think people do not have naked saunas. I guess the guy was the bf of one of the girls and the other 2 girls were somehow friends of hers. I really would have liked to see them when they had to get naked in front of eath other.

So unfortunately I have not been to the sauna again as it is summer now. But maybe in winter there will be another cool sauna visit.
Old 08-29-2019, 01:56 PM

Default Introducing women to mixed saunas

I used to live and work in central European areas and travel a lot, for work and leisure over many years. Not so much now, but I went countless times to mixed saunas and thermal baths. Most of the time I went on my own, but I had the opportunity to introduce a few ladies to the experience - mostly girlfriends or flings. I will elaborate on the individual cases, but as the ladies were of different national backgrounds, I will briefly introduce them and how they reacted to their first experience of mixed nude saunas.

All of these women were in the age range of 29 - 42 and all were attractive or at least cute. In no particular order:

- Japanese: was familiar with gender-segregated onsens in Japan but had never heard of the European nude, mixed-gender variety. She thought I was pranking her, down to the moment when we were there. She was shocked and embarrassed but made the best of it. To my surprise she agreed to try it a second time, elsewhere, and then her embarrassment seemed mostly gone after a few minutes.
- Australian - she had never heard of it but was immediately intrigued by the concept. Her first reaction was to say that it was all very "bizarre" but she was a great sport and enjoyed it. She had no problem swimming and walking about in the nude but was uncomfortable lying on her back in a sauna, preferring to sit or to lie the other way around.
- Irish - I had told her about it in detail and she was very interested in trying it, despite some (unjustified in my opinion) hang-ups about her looks. She felt much better about herself afterwards, and said that noticing so many men glancing at her nude body was one of the most energising and stimulating experiences of her life

I will write in more detail about the above women.

"Honorable" mentions:

- American 1: she would not even consider it and was annoyed that I had suggested it.
- American 2: she actually gave the idea a lot of thought, but in the end she decided that she feared the experience might make her feel "depowered" or something like that. When I asked what she meant, eventually I got a convoluted explanation, essentially that being seen fully nude by many naked men who would however not get an erection would make her feel shitty - at least that is what I got from her incoherent explanation. It was a shame as American 2 was the hottest of these 5 women.
Old 08-30-2019, 02:41 AM

Default great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
I used to live and work in central European areas and travel a lot,
Great idea for this thread,
I was brought an australian gf to barcelona and when we were in the hotel sauna a dutch couple came in nude, my gf had a look of sheer embarrassment and did know where to look. We left a couple min later to try the hot tub etc. After half an hour she suggestes a final try to the sauna and to my delight at the door she strippes nude and not to be outdone i joined her. Funny thing was we were the only ones nude in there and am pretty sure ot was hotel policy to wear at least a towel, the candian i wrote about on this thread before.

Last edited by Turtle; 08-30-2019 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Quote edited
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jasahern33222 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 109 Posts
Default Netherlands experience

Last week my wife and I visited a spa complex in the east of the Netherlands.

Thursdays are naked days at the spa so I made our reservations for that day and booked a massage for my wife.

The complex had about a dozen saunas and steam baths along with a number of pools and whirlpool baths. It was pretty busy with a good range of ages and about 50-50 male to female.

After we changed we spent some time trying a few of the saunas before my wife's massage. There was a mix of "hair styles" About 70% were shaved and with the younger women those that had hair were well trimmed. A lot of older ladies were also shaved with middle-aged ladies mostly being natural.

While my wife was away getting her massage I explored the pools and sunbathing lawns. In some of the pools it was evident that some couples were engaging in covert intimate acts, that and the effects of the water jets was giving some ladies facial expressions which come with such activities.

Out on the lawns there were numerous loungers and I was surprised at how many ladies were happy to lie out with their legs spread and their pussies on clear view. While my wife is happy to go to the beach and use the sauna naked she is reluctant to be so blatant.

One of the high points for me was when she stepped out of one of the whirlpool baths. We were sharing it with another couple and 2 older guys. When she got to the top of the steps her wrist band fell off and she had to bend over to pick it up. I had yet to get up and watched as she bent her pussy became perfectly exposed from behind, all the way from her butt-hole to her clit. It was clear that the other guys in the pool had seen her too and we exchanged knowing looks. I just grinned, especially as she took her time to get it as she has a stiff back.

Later she went to lie in one of the rest areas and I came back to find her. She was lying on her back on the first couch in the area so as you approached you had plenty of time to take her in. I was gratified to see that her bathrobe was slightly open so that as you walked in you had a great view of her thighs and bush.
Old 09-22-2019, 05:12 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts
Default Awesomely sauna experiences

I've been going to an European sauna and believe me, it's awesome. After a few visits I've been naked around maybe a total of 200 women in the 20-40 years range. There's too much to tell all stories.

What I particularly like is this one sauna that is very small and well lit. Maybe just 4x6m big. It has a 3-level bench on two sides and that's it.

One time I was in there I think I saw the hottest girl ever. Around 25. She was strangely there with 2 guys, she was the only girl. She was tall, tan, skinny and had a cute looking face. She was laying on her back, all naked, with her arms behind her head on the 2nd row. Her guy friends sat over her on 3rd row. I sat on the opposite bench. Only us 4 in the sauna. I loved the uninhibited way she just laid on her back with her eyes closed and almost smiling. I wasn't in clear view of her pussy, just saw perfect boobs and a pubic hair patch. Until she twisted her body a little so I saw her hairy slit. I could look her up and down uninterrupted for 15 minutes. She had an anklet on which was hot.

Another time, same sauna, there was just 2 girls and me. One fairly fit tall darkhaired woman around 25-30, her friend less tall and blonde. Both laying on their back completely naked. I was sitting on the opposite bench so I could pretty much see everything on both. Looking at these two was harder though because both of them occasionally glanced at me or had their eyes open and I didn't want to seem like I stared. The taller girl had quite much pubic hair, but not so much i couldn't see the slit clearly. Hot when she at some point pulled one leg up and slightly spread her legs and continued to lay like that. They were both laying for about 20 minutes.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 11:34 AM

These girls have to know the power of their bodies and perhaps get a kick out of the power they have on us 😂😂 I see a lot of girls acting really erotic (rubbing, moaning) laying with pussy in my direction, legs slightly spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
I've been going to an European sauna and believe me, it's awesome. After a few visits I've been naked around maybe a total of 200 women in the 20-40 years range. There's too much to tell all stories.

What I particularly like is this one sauna that is very small and well lit. Maybe just 4x6m big. It has a 3-level bench on two sides and that's it.

One time I was in there I think I saw the hottest girl ever. Around 25. She was strangely there with 2 guys, she was the only girl. She was tall, tan, skinny and had a cute looking face. She was laying on her back, all naked, with her arms behind her head on the 2nd row. Her guy friends sat over her on 3rd row. I sat on the opposite bench. Only us 4 in the sauna. I loved the uninhibited way she just laid on her back with her eyes closed and almost smiling. I wasn't in clear view of her pussy, just saw perfect boobs and a pubic hair patch. Until she twisted her body a little so I saw her hairy slit. I could look her up and down uninterrupted for 15 minutes. She had an anklet on which was hot.

Another time, same sauna, there was just 2 girls and me. One fairly fit tall darkhaired woman around 25-30, her friend less tall and blonde. Both laying on their back completely naked. I was sitting on the opposite bench so I could pretty much see everything on both. Looking at these two was harder though because both of them occasionally glanced at me or had their eyes open and I didn't want to seem like I stared. The taller girl had quite much pubic hair, but not so much i couldn't see the slit clearly. Hot when she at some point pulled one leg up and slightly spread her legs and continued to lay like that. They were both laying for about 20 minutes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 04:04 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella87 View Post
These girls have to know the power of their bodies and perhaps get a kick out of the power they have on us 😂😂 I see a lot of girls acting really erotic (rubbing, moaning) laying with pussy in my direction, legs slightly spread.
Is that when you are asleep and dreaming, as it does not happen as a rule in saunas or spas ?
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 05:52 PM

Obviously not every time. But maybe because i’m not an old bald fat perv girls become looser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Is that when you are asleep and dreaming, as it does not happen as a rule in saunas or spas ?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018