uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2019, 11:38 PM

Default Fun with my ex girlfriends fly

Love all the stories everyone's been sending in. I had a girlfriend back in college, and we would use fly's as foreplay. We were at a party one night at my house and there were a lot of people around. We tried finding an open bedroom, but they all were occupied. We found ourselves in the downstairs bathroom which was more private. We started to kiss, them I unzipped the fly on her jeans and whispered in her ear, "Your fly is down" I told her to do it to me. She reached down and slowly unzipped my fly, and said "Your fly is down" We ended up having sex in the bathroom that night.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2019, 07:45 PM

Default Kids

I went to a basketball game with some friends. The game was a blow out, but no one wanted to leave. I was not cheering or anything so I let the little boys sit beside me so they could jump up and cheer. The boy was about four and he start playing with the zipper on my jacket pocket. He would unzip it and pull out my cell phone then zip it back. The guy beside me started chatting with me so I didn't pay a lot of attention to the boy. We were standing up at one of the time outs and the boy was hanging on to me. I didn't pay attention the only zipper he could reach was on my jeans. At some point he zipped my jeans down and we sat down. I watched the guy looking at me and thought he was looking at the little boy. But when I sat down the zipper opened up and he could see my almost nude lace panty. I didn't know for at least ten minutes or more and the little boy took my cell phone out and was trying to put it in my jeans. I felt the cold cell phone against my skin and that's when I saw my zipper was down. I quickly pulled it up and the guy said he would have told me, but he was enjoying the view.
Old 04-13-2019, 08:57 AM

Default Kids are fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy22h View Post
I went to a basketball game with some friends. The game was a blow out, but no one wanted to leave. I was not cheering or anything so I let the little boys sit beside me so they could jump up and cheer. The boy was about four and he start playing with the zipper on my jacket pocket. He would unzip it and pull out my cell phone then zip it back. The guy beside me started chatting with me so I didn't pay a lot of attention to the boy. We were standing up at one of the time outs and the boy was hanging on to me. I didn't pay attention the only zipper he could reach was on my jeans. At some point he zipped my jeans down and we sat down. I watched the guy looking at me and thought he was looking at the little boy. But when I sat down the zipper opened up and he could see my almost nude lace panty. I didn't know for at least ten minutes or more and the little boy took my cell phone out and was trying to put it in my jeans. I felt the cold cell phone against my skin and that's when I saw my zipper was down. I quickly pulled it up and the guy said he would have told me, but he was enjoying the view.
You should have let the little boy put your phone in and zip it up. Thanks for the story its nice to see women contribute.
The Following User Says Thank You to seharris01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 03:55 AM

Thanked 4,621 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Nice story, thanks for sharing it

Last weekend, I saw a chubby woman wearing tight jeans with a long zipper which was completely open, although the view only lasted for a few seconds while we walked past each other, I really enjoyed it hehe
And I spent some hours in town that last weekend, intentionally wearing an old pair of jeans with a broken zipper (it opens itself all the time, shortly after closing it) so many girls and women also got a nice view that day So many of them looked at me and my open zipper, I was enjoying this so much, no one told me though ^^
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2019, 04:30 PM

Default Facebook Fly Down

I was on Facebook today and my friend Patricia posted that the zipper on her jeans broke, and she didn't notice till her coworker told her. I got turned on reading her post, so I decided to call her and ask her what happened. WhIle she was describing what happened, I kept asking her more questions. I think she knew it turned me on, because she would say things like "When I walked in the door, my shirt blew up and my zipper was all the way down" "I was so embarrased my zipper was down, everyone must have noticed!" Her voice had a soft sexy tone while she was telling me about her open fly. I kept asking her about it, while I felt myself getting more and more aroused. Hopefully when I see her again, her fly will be down again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 09:46 AM

Default Walgreens Woman Fly Open

I was waiting in line yesterday to pick up some medicene, when I glanced at the woman behind me. I saw a flash of metal, and as I slowly glanced down, I noticed her zipper was unzipped all the way down! It was gaping open, and I could see her thigh! I think she noticed because she moved her purse over her fly. A few seconds later she moved her purse away and I continued looking. We smiled at each other, then she covered her fly with her purse again. About 30 seconds later, she moved her purse again revealing her unzipped fly. I felt myself getting harder, and I couldn't stop staring. I almost told her that her fly was down, but instead I just enjoyed looking at it being down. Before they called me up to pick up my order, I gazed at her fly again. She never zipped it up, she just left it down. Her thigh and white panties were there for me to enjoy. She must have known I was checking out her fly, but she seemed to enjoy teasing me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 09:44 AM

Default Leaving your fly down on purpose

Hello everybody! Does anyone have any stories that they can post, where you left your fly down intentionally? Would love some stories from our female members if they've ever done this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 10:53 AM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

I little off topic, when I was about 10 my parents had a formal party, my favorite aunt was there, I thought she was so nice and beautiful. Anyway, when she turned around her dress was attached at the neck, but then open to the waist. It was designed that way, but to me it looked like a zipper was open. I remember the boner it gave me seeing her bare back like that. I couldn't figure out why no one was telling her, so I went up to her and whispered "Aunt Sue, your dress is unzipped in the back".

She just smiled, thanked me for my gallantry and told me that it was supposed to be like that.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 01:40 PM

Default Malfunction

This could go under another header, but its about the zipper so I am putting it here and hope no one objects. I went to the gym to work out before going to a party. I showered and fixed my hair then got dressed. I put on a white V neck blouse and tan shorts that were nice and form fitting. I headed to the party and when I got there I had to run to the bathroom. I was a little late so I had not stopped, but they were not ready to cut the cake so I made a pit stop. I unbuttoned my shorts and when I went to zip them down the zipper seemed hung, but I finally got it down. Then when I was ready to zip them up the zipper went up easily, but it didn't zip. I worked for several minutes zipping it up and down and it would never close. My blouse was too short to cover it and I was wearing black panties with white lace on them. I stood in front of the mirror and most of the time if I stood straight up you could not tell, but if I turned to the side it opened up wide. I had no choice so I went out I was going to have to walk past the entire party if I were to leave so I was hoping no one noticed. I think I was OK until I sat down at a table to eat a piece of the cake. The guy sitting beside me was just staring and when I put my hand over it he said don't worry I wont tell as long as you don't cover up. I laughed at him and he laughed, but I kept my hand covering it up. Then another guy whom we both knew sat down on the other side of me he told the guy to watch my zipper was broken. The guy scooted his chair back so he could get a better view, but I had my hand holding it together. The guy then said I told you I wouldn't tell as long as you don't cover it up and her is the proof. I felt I had to move my hand before he told others. I sat there and ate with both of them looking every once in a while. I know at least two more guys saw me before I was able to leave.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cindy22h For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
This could go under another header, but its about the zipper so I am putting it here and hope no one objects. I went to the gym to work out before going to a party. I showered and fixed my hair then got dressed. I put on a white V neck blouse and tan shorts that were nice and form fitting. I headed to the party and when I got there I had to run to the bathroom. I was a little late so I had not stopped, but they were not ready to cut the cake so I made a pit stop. I unbuttoned my shorts and when I went to zip them down the zipper seemed hung, but I finally got it down. Then when I was ready to zip them up the zipper went up easily, but it didn't zip. I worked for several minutes zipping it up and down and it would never close. My blouse was too short to cover it and I was wearing black panties with white lace on them. I stood in front of the mirror and most of the time if I stood straight up you could not tell, but if I turned to the side it opened up wide. I had no choice so I went out I was going to have to walk past the entire party if I were to leave so I was hoping no one noticed. I think I was OK until I sat down at a table to eat a piece of the cake. The guy sitting beside me was just staring and when I put my hand over it he said don't worry I wont tell as long as you don't cover up. I laughed at him and he laughed, but I kept my hand covering it up. Then another guy whom we both knew sat down on the other side of me he told the guy to watch my zipper was broken. The guy scooted his chair back so he could get a better view, but I had my hand holding it together. The guy then said I told you I wouldn't tell as long as you don't cover it up and her is the proof. I felt I had to move my hand before he told others. I sat there and ate with both of them looking every once in a while. I know at least two more guys saw me before I was able to leave.
Great story how much of your panty do you think they saw.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s