uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-09-2018, 04:10 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default Alternate Dares Results

There were three couples, and everyone participated until the end. All got really drunk as they took shots with each completed dare. Everyone ended up naked together in the shower. There were multiple BJ's and several ladies whacking guys off. One couple who were not partners screwed in the shower while standing up. Most everyone said that they wanted to attempt the more risqué dares next time we got together.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2018, 03:29 AM

Default age, please!

Well, it actually wasn't the last time.
Back in the 70's while in the service a GI friend and his wife invited me over for dinner and drinks. Her sister was visiting for a few days.
The 3 of us were in our early 20's, and they said the sister was 18. After several drinks we started playing strip poker and wouldn't you know it, the girls started losing. The wife was naked and the visiting sister down to her undies. His wife let it slip that her sister was only 17.
I was OUT of there in SECONDS!
The following day my friend said his SIL was actually 18. His wife just wanted to fuck with me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 01:21 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Follow-up to the Truth or Dare Drinking and Stripping Game

We had a great night of sex between two couples last night. The evening started after drinking shots all afternoon long. When night came, we all hit the hot tub. There was a lot of touchy, feely and innuendo, but nothing else. Then we came into the house with everyone nude. From there the two ladies started feeling each other up. It got really hot and heavy – kissing each other, sucking tits and generally feeling each other off. Then the guys began to move in and started doing the same on each others’ wives. Both girls climaxed with a good finger fucking. Before long, we started playing the Truth or Dare Drinking Stripping Game. The only problem is that we all were already nude and drunk. So the game sort of lost its edge, which is to get everyone naked while drinking shots. Since we were already naked and drunk from drinking shots all afternoon, we had difficulty working backwards. One of the first dares, was for a person to give a lap dance to another person of the opposite sex (not their partner or spouse) with their clothes on. Since both parties were totally naked, you can imagine what happened as the female rode that male like a bucking bronco. It became evident that everyone had had a fair amount of sex prior to and during the first portion of the game. So we all said that we were plum wore out, and it was time to head off to bed. We agreed to save that game in its entirety for a future date. All had a great time and were ready to sleep it off. The next morning, several claimed that they couldn’t remember, but I think they knew better. Can't wait for the repeat edition with that same couple.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 03:17 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Fun evening

We were hanging out with another couple playing cards. I was trying to turn it into a game of strip-poker, but the other wife didn’t want to do that. She was ok flashing, but didn’t want to strip. So we would do light dares for the loser of each game, mostly mooning and flashing.

After a while the other husband said that after seeing my wife’s tits a bunch of times, he was dying to actually touch them. His wife threw him an elbow, but my wife just laughed and said she didn’t care, “they’re just boobs.”

So the next time she lost a hand, she automatically lifted her shirt and flashed her boobs, but I reminded her that we had a new dare for her for losing this time. So she laid down on the floor and lifted her shirt and said, “go ahead.”

That is his hand in the picture as he is about to get his first feel of my wife’s tits. You can see how her nipples got hard in anticipation. Later that night she did it again, only that time we each sucked on one of her tits for a full minute til his wife said “that’s enough!” I didn’t get a picture of that unfortunately.

So not exactly a strip-game, but still a fun evening.
Attached Thumbnails
3656C828-A159-44ED-8EFE-5EDB2BA523DD.jpeg  
Old 03-21-2019, 06:01 PM

Default Party games

Years ago I went to my cousin's New Year's eve party in London. It was a small do - one cousin plus wife, then two other couples I didn't know, and another cousin. All three ladies were attractive: Tina - cousin's wife - slim, blonde, smallish tits; a redhead who was quite curvy (Mary), and the other, Liz, who had frankly a perfect figure, if you like slim blondes with perky arses and big tits.
We played a couple of games I remember. The first was where two teams line up and have to pass a spoon on a string through their clothes from bottom to top, then the next person top to bottom, etc. First to get the spoon to the end of the line wins. I was next to Liz, who was wearing a sweater top and tight black leggings, so I had to work that spoon down her top, then down her tight leggings, which was when I discovered she was not wearing knickers. She had to help out with the leggings by stretching them for me...As a single guy doing this in front of her husband it felt a little awkward, but gave a massive thrill! The strip game came next...
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mangomunkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 03:09 AM

Nearly 20 years ago. Sedate night at my place with two roommates, drinking and watching movies. One of them invited a mutual acquaintance who was a bit of a drama king. He brought over 2 girls with him no one knew. Neither of the girls he brought over was his steady girlfriend of 2 years.

I was a bit annoyed. The two girls, while over 18, were really immature acting, and were turning a quiet night into a giggle/screechfest. Once everyone was fairly along the way to drunk I suggested TorD. I think my thought process was, "If they're going to ruin our movie night, the least they can do is show their tits."

The game started, and it wasn't long till clothes started coming off, and of the two girls one was naked and covering with couch cushions, the other was down to panties. I got a lapdance from the naked one.

Then, the front door banged open and there were two people: Drama King's girlfriend, and the boyfriend of panties girl. Both mad as hell, and started screaming at their respective partners.

My two roommates skedaddled to their respective rooms.

Drama King and Girlfriend left arguing. Only-Panties girl left with her boyfriend, screaming at each other while she put her clothes on. (Drama King went to jail that night for hitting his girlfriend, and none of us have spoken to him since so far as I know.)

This left me alone with naked girl, who had gone from drunk to sober in about 10 seconds. She now had no ride, and asked me to take her home. I was far too drunk to drive. She put some of her clothes on, and slept in my bed while I took the couch.

Drinks, drama and strip games don't mix.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shiftyj For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 05:21 AM

Default The Strip Game We Play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qazwox27 View Post
Will you describe how the game went?
Our favourite strip game is Strip Canasta. You score the same as normal Canasta, but with every Red 3 you collect, you remove an item of clothing after each hand.

It is better to play when there 3 or 4 of you.

The only time my wife and I play it is when we are away together for a weekend in our caravan. It is the only time we are able to get some privacy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to forestfrmcov For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 04:35 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Farkle

My absolute best success with a game that can lead to a strip game is an old dice game called Farkle sometimes also called Greedy. We like to play on our iPad.

Absolutely simple. If you bust you strip. You can also add dares.

We play all the time when the wife and I are fooling around, and we have played a number of times with other friends who were hanging out drinking with us.

Best way is to just start playing the game for a few rounds, and then after the girls have gotten a few old rolls in a row or won a game, suggest that there has to be some penalty for busting (Farkling). In my experience, the best way is to start with drinking penalties, then something like dancing or mooning, and then stripping. But sometimes you get lucky and jump right to stripping.

We did exactly this with one of my wife’s best friends a year or so ago. We were drinking, decided to play Farkle on my iPad. First game totally vanilla. Second game my wife Farkles and I call out penalty and she casually flashes her bra. When her friend Farkles a few minutes later she didn’t even have to be told, she just flashed her bra too.

At this point I purposefully started playing aggressive dice, so I Farkled a couple times and after mooning the first time, I stripped off my shorts the second. And sure enough the girls assumed that now we were stripping if we Farkled, and the next time she busted, my wife’s friend took off her shirt and sat on our couch in just a sexy black bra. This was surprising because my wife’s friend was pretty conservative.

In my experience there is normally some negotiating involved in playing a strip game, but this one just happened with no discussion of rules or anything else. There is also usually an inflection point before first real skin is shown, but my wife took care of that on the next roll when she busted and took off her shirt and bra together and sat down topless.

Over the next hour we continued playing unill we were all naked. Then we played another game naked and I tried to introduce dares, but my wife didn’t want to, so we just hung out naked, and then had a group hug and called it a night.

She was super turned on when we went to bed and that was not the last time we played Farkle with this friend.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:26 AM

Truth or dare if that counts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amy93 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2019, 10:27 AM

Thanked 5,741 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy93 View Post
Truth or dare if that counts.
Of course, it counts. Please share the details.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019