photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-01-2019, 04:21 AM

Default Wife tease

Talk her into a hand job to relieve the poor guy! He's been really great on not crossing the line. You can pull up a chair real close and watch her. Bet you'd like it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BETTERLOOKING For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 04:23 AM

Thanked 93,840 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
What do you think? Is there still enough interest to keep posting about our journey to expose my wife in public and to push her boundaries about showing herself to others? Should I start a new thread, since the story is no longer about me showing her to our friend, but it's about me exposing her to strangers?
Hi Tim,
thanks for sharing the story and your wife... For me it is OK to continue here...
Maybe you can ask the moderators to just change the title of the thread to "my journey to exposing my wife" or something similar...
I look forward to her more exposure...
Who knows, maybe we meet at a nudist beach in the summer and I get to feature her also on my blog...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 06:29 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
What do you think? Is there still enough interest to keep posting about our journey to expose my wife in public and to push her boundaries about showing herself to others? Should I start a new thread, since the story is no longer about me showing her to our friend, but it's about me exposing her to strangers?
I feel it would be wonderful to continue posting here. True journeys seldom take the original path of ones intent. Besides, I look forward th your posts under this thread. It is bookmarked in my brain!
Old 05-01-2019, 08:28 AM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

I agree with the other people here that want you to continue sharing your adventures and pictures, I look forward to seeing your new posts.
Also, good for you for not pressuring her or guilting her into doing something she's hesitant about. If she felt you forced her into it and ended up thinking she'd done something that she really wasn't happy about, it would not be good for your relationship.
I love what a good sport she is though, and is really making the effort to do something that she knows you want.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 09:15 AM

Thanked 1,580 Times in 55 Posts
Default Please carry on

Please carry on Tim. Both my wife and I really enjoy reading about your progress. We are with you all the way.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jocur For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 04:24 PM

There is plenty of interest! And I think you should keep it here so the entire adventure is in one place.

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2019, 09:54 AM

Thanked 4,341 Times in 442 Posts

Yes, please do keep us 'abreast'... i have been following your journey for a long time. my penis appreciates your wife
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2019, 12:38 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Next weekend my wife I would be visiting a swingersclub in Holland. We descided to rent a little cottage at a vacationparc nearby, so we would only have to drive a couple of miles to the club.

My wife touched the subject of visiting the swingersclub ever more often over the last couple of weeks, and she became more hesitant each time. On the one hand she is very much into it, finding it highly erotic to show herself semi-naked to others, but on the other hand it seems she is starting to see it as something immoral.

Ever since the start of our journey my first and foremost concern has been her well being, and I have never done something that crossed her borders too far (just a little to ease her on). Knowing she is now really hesitent to go to the club, and still not having my new spywatch in my possesion, we agreed on a compromise.

We will not be visiting the club next weekend, but instead will postpone that by a couple of months. Our stay at the vacationparc is already booked however, so we can’t cancel that. The swingersclub has regular evenings for newcommers, so there will be more opportunities to visit that club in the near future. My wife told me I should plan the next visit without her knowing, and only tell her a couple of days in advance. That way she would not have the time to think things over too much, and it will just 'happen to her' as far as she is concerned. It was her idea to 'surprise' her with a next visit in a couple of months, indicating she is actually willing to go but also wants to remain a descent housewife who is 'surprised' into going to a swingersclub.

Knowing how much I looked forward to the visit and knowing I was disappointed about cancelling the evening she offered me something in return. She knows I want to expose her as much as possible in public, and she told me she would be willing to take that to the next level. I asked her what she meant by that, and to give me some examples. She said she was willing to go out for diner next weekend in the vacationparc without wearing a bra and in a very low cut top, giving the waiters a complete view down blouse. She also told me she would be willing to go topless in semi-public settings if the weather was warm enough, she would accompany me to a nude beach next summer and to show a lot of her body fully naked if the opportunity presents itself. So she is willing to go exhibitionist.

To sum it up I actually think this might be a very good arrangement: on the one hand the visit to the swingersclub is not off the table but only postponed by a few months. And because my wife feels guilty about disappointing me she is more then willing to let me expose her in other public settings. If there is enough interest I will try and take some pictures of her next weekend in the vacationsparc, showing how far she was willing to take things. I have attached some pictures of her in various poses I hope she will show herself standing before a window with all curtains opened, or at the swimmingpool. Too bad the weather is promising to be very cold indeed!
This is all great news I feel. She didnt take the swing club off the table she just posponed it and even said to surprise her with it and she feels bad so is willing to flash more in public for you. Sounds like a win win all around.
Quote:
Keep it here as you already have a huge following. A friend or strangers it doesnt really matter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2019, 01:09 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Thanks you all for your comments! It's great to know there are still so many people following our journey after all this time.

I will keep posting the story of my wife in this thread. We are now starting a new chapter, having turned the page of us showing her to our former friend.

Next weekend we will be staying at a cottage at a vacationparc a couple of hours from where we live, and I do hope my wife will live up to her promise off being somewhat scantly dressed when we go out for diner or a drink in the evening. The weather is not helping unfortunatly, with temperatures being 10 degrees centigrade (50 degrees Fahrenheit) and showers, so walking around the parc in a very short dress of with a low cut top is not going to happen. But I do have hopes she will wear something sexy during diner, or in our cottage with all curtains opened .

Will try to take some pictures, and post 'm here after the weekend is over.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:45 PM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Will try to take some pictures, and post 'm here after the weekend is over.
I hope for some awesome pussy pic's like on your flickr <3
And going to a swingers club doesn't mean you gotta have sex with others or get completely naked! you can walk around in your underwear and just have fun without having sex.

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2