Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2019, 08:56 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Mine

Strip darts!
Gotta hold the darts securely because you surely don't want to drop one during the game! An unintentional "Prince Albert" would suck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2019, 04:13 PM

Default More party games

Just following on from my post of about a month ago. The next game we played was a strip / drinking game. I don't know what it's called, but it went like this. All players sit in a circle, and one starts by saying to the person to the left "hello Harry". The correct answer is "Yes Harry?", then "Tell Harry". If someone makes any kind of mistake they do three things:
1. Take a shot.
2. Get a spot marked some where on them using a burnt cork.
3. Remove an item of clothing.

So a person with a spot must be called "one spot", i.e. "Hello One spot", and so on depending upon the number of spots.

Well, once the mistakes start, it gets difficult to keep track, so they come more frequently, and with this method there were soon some scantily dressed people in the room. I was concentrating really hard so as to avoid mistakes. I was more worried about drinking too much than anything, although had a certain amount of anxiety about whether I would get naked and have an erection.

One funny thing was the curvy woman called Mary, who should have been stark naked at an early stage, but seemed to have an infinite amount of lingerie on, which she stripped off from underneath first. We never saw her naked.

On the other hand, both the other ladies got completely naked, so I got to see the amazing tits of my new friend down whos leggings I'd had my hands earlier, and also those of my cousin's wife. The conclusion was that if you got completely naked you were out of the game, but first had to get up and do a turn around, so in this way I also got to see two beautiful 1980's hairy pussies.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mangomunkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2019, 01:48 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

We have not played any strip games for a long time now. The last one as normal with these things was totally unplanned. As Tracy and me were the first of my group of friends to get married we often found we had a house full of male friends. We had gone back to our house as usual we had around six male friends with us we had all been drinking a bit. Any way as usual my friends were flirting with Tracy and she loved it. She was always a bit of a tease.

Someone suggested a game of cards but none of us could agree on a game we all knew in the end one of our friends suggested we play Jack dares a very simple game where cards are dealt out and when some one gets a Jack they have to do a dare. As always with these sort of games things turned to sex dares just flashing bits or or daring someone to go out to the garden naked or walk to the second lamp post naked things like that.

With this group of friends I think all had seen Tracy's tits at some point but maybe only one of them had seen her naked. To be honest for a group of guys they were very kind to Tracy to start with he dares were things like to show her bra or flash her knickers to start with. someone suggested instead of dares we should play strip Jacks the same rules but if you are dealt a Jack you have to take something off. Once naked it went back to dares. It was agreed that we would keep playing until everyone was naked.

As people ended up naked the dares started again. As the night went on so the dares got a bit riskier and a lot of the dares for the guys ended up involving Tracy. To start with it was things like dance in front of Tracy. After a while things got a little more touchy guys were dared to rub their cocks on Tracy's tits, face or bum. When Tracy was dealt a jack was dared to sit on one of the naked guys laps but she wasn't allowed to choose me.

The game went on for some time by the end of it Tracy had sat on every guys face at least once sucked a few of their cocks and sat on lots of laps.

The evening kind of came to an end the guys asked if they could crash at ours for the night and Tracy and me went up to bed. as we were about to go to bed Tracy said that she needed to go back down stairs for a glass of water. She went down naked and didn't come back for about three hours.

I will ask Tracy to tell you about what happened in the three hours when she is feeling up to it. THat is if you want to know.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:31 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
THat is if you want to know.
Of course we want to know!!!
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I really enjoy hearing about Tracy's exploits. Such a fun girl!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I really enjoy hearing about Tracy's exploits. Such a fun girl!
Tracy said that she will get this written down soon she just doesn't feel up to it at the moment. Sorry.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2019, 05:30 AM

Thanked 11,084 Times in 719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Tracy said that she will get this written down soon she just doesn't feel up to it at the moment. Sorry.
I'm sure there are many here including me, who would be more than happy to wait until Tracy is ready.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 05:11 AM

Default Strip Jenga

How is strip Jenga played?...what are the rules etc?
The Following User Says Thank You to chovik For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chovik View Post
How is strip Jenga played?...what are the rules etc?
Not sure about the OP, but I have played 'strip Jenga' with dares/items of clothing (to be removed) written on each block - Do it in pencil, so that you can rub out/edit throughout the rounds.

Chojun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chojun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 06:52 PM

Last one I played was spoons, but that was probably 20 years ago. I should try to get the wife to play at the next party we are at, she’s not very good at the game. 🙃
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Hi all sorry it's been a while but I have been very unwell but I am the mend now still a long way to go go but I wanted to try again to see how I feel adding to this site again.

As Kev said before I wend down stairs just to get a drink but as all the guys had seen me naked earlier I didn't see any point in covering up so I went down naked. When i got to the kitchen there was just one of the guys in there we started to chat as I got a drink we were both still a little drunk. I said that I should go back to bed and he said that he thought I should give him a good night kiss as we kissed he stated to ran his hands over my body and the kiss became a passionate grope.

I could feel his hard cock through his shorts he picked me up and carried me into the living room where the rest of the guys were in various stages of sleep. He put me down on the sofa between two of the other guys and he went down on my pussy pushing his tongue as deep as he could get it. I closed my eyes and really enjoyed the feeling, as this was happening I felt mouths on my nipples the guys either side had woken up and just joined in the fun.

The three guys maneuvered me on the the rug on the floor as soon as I was there my legs were parted and the first guy slid his cock into my wet pussy, as he started to fuck me the other two guys were pushing their cocks into my very willing mouth.

Whilst this was happening the other guys woke up (possibly due to the noise I was making) they all started to take turns fucking me and having me suck them. After a while one of the guys that was fucking me said he was going to cum and he asked where he should cum, I told him to cum on my belly or tits. He pulled out and shot his load over my belly and pussy. He was soon replaced by one of the other guys. This went on for a while Kev said i was gone for three hours during that time I think they all fucked me at least twice. At some point the instruction to cum on my tits or belly kind of got forgotten and they all started to cum in me. By that time I really didn't care and just enjoyed the feeling.

By the time I went back up stairs I was covered in cum and had cum running down my legs. I didn't bother to clean up I just got into bed with Kev and cuddled up and went to sleep.

Hope this is back to my normal standard and I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to contribute a bit more again.

Tracy xx
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s