Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,733 Times in 6,172 Posts

I got a pm from a member who speaks italian. He may not have seen this thread or maybe he doesn't want to advertize too much. But what the heck - the members name is insulinoma. I hope he doesn't mind that I post his name here.

So we have so far:

Spanish - BiBiBaby and Hilocrc
Portugese - Hilocrc
French - Natu85, Patriaz24, A. Lurker and ledude
Danish - John_DK (thats John from Denmark? )
Dutch - Ceewee? think so....
German - A. Lurker
Italian - insulinoma

I'm going to search the OCC archives for more names because there are posts in there where language help has been requested before. Generally though, I won't post their names here until I have received permission privately.
Natu85, ledude and Ceewee did not respond to this thread, so contacting them does not guarantee that you will get any help.

Then we have our members who confess to lacking fluency in ANY language (celeb_peeper )......or the Aussies (yo...Slagboy?) who I understand when they write but not always when they talk....

cheers,

Klondike
Old 11-14-2007, 03:38 AM

eccomi !

I'm from Italy
The Following User Says Thank You to jolietblues For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2007, 10:35 PM

Thanked 21,891 Times in 2,883 Posts
Default is this a language

i speak naked girls
that should cause i'm an expert on where to find their pics in any language
all u have to do is look at the pictures not read about the contents
would be nice once in a while
just use a translator on google it works if u download a translator add-on
and learn the dots for foriegn counties like ru and de au and so on
Old 12-03-2007, 01:48 PM

I can help with Danish, Norwegian and Swedish. I do know a little Japanese as well, but I'm not to good in kanji (their alphabet) yet, but I'll let you guys know when I have learned it well enough
Old 12-03-2007, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcp1275 View Post
i speak naked girls
that should cause i'm an expert on where to find their pics in any language
all u have to do is look at the pictures not read about the contents
would be nice once in a while
just use a translator on google it works if u download a translator add-on
and learn the dots for foriegn counties like ru and de au and so on
"Naked girls" is everyone's primary language here

unfortunately, sometimes they are locked up and the only way you can get a key is to know another language.

Klondike
Old 12-04-2007, 04:59 PM

Hello, french speaking memeber from Belgium, also speakinfµg dutch.

cu
Old 12-13-2007, 06:22 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 170 Posts

I can help with French & Chinese!
Old 12-14-2007, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
So we have so far:

Spanish - BiBiBaby and Hilocrc
Portugese - Hilocrc
French - Natu85, Patriaz24, A. Lurker and ledude
Danish - John_DK (thats John from Denmark? )
Dutch - Ceewee? think so....
German - A. Lurker
Italian - insulinoma

German from my side as well (native speaker..)

I could throw in some italian but I am much better in understanding than speaking left alone writing it

btw: I like your idea Klondike as it shows a different attitude to languages than other forums on the web I have been visiting lately. My command of the english language is fairly good so I do not have a problem expressing myself in english. But there are millions of web users out there who do not speak or understand english properly. This being so it makes me really sick when some adminstrators in other forums keep harrasing non-english speakers when they speak their native language and force them to write in english as "users come from all over the world". I heard this argument frequently over the last months and what really annoys me is that those guys simply ignore the fact that are more humans on this planet who cannot speak english than those who do. We could get into politics here and frankly I think some of global problems with have with terrorism and all that are rooted in an arrogant attitude against foreign cultures.

Having said all this I am more than happy to help with the languages I speak.

Sorry guys if you just come here to see naked women and you'll come across my comments and you think "what the hell is this weirdo talking about" that's fine by me but some things have to be said.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerChef View Post
German from my side as well (native speaker..)

I could throw in some italian but I am much better in understanding than speaking left alone writing it

btw: I like your idea Klondike as it shows a different attitude to languages than other forums on the web I have been visiting lately. My command of the english language is fairly good so I do not have a problem expressing myself in english. But there are millions of web users out there who do not speak or understand english properly. This being so it makes me really sick when some adminstrators in other forums keep harrasing non-english speakers when they speak their native language and force them to write in english as "users come from all over the world". I heard this argument frequently over the last months and what really annoys me is that those guys simply ignore the fact that are more humans on this planet who cannot speak english than those who do. We could get into politics here and frankly I think some of global problems with have with terrorism and all that are rooted in an arrogant attitude against foreign cultures.

Having said all this I am more than happy to help with the languages I speak.

Sorry guys if you just come here to see naked women and you'll come across my comments and you think "what the hell is this weirdo talking about" that's fine by me but some things have to be said.
What I usually see is more subtle but just as sad. I mean, mods have a right to ask that posts be written in English. So its not technically harassment for them to simply request that posters comply. But what is sad is when users get harassed because their poor command of Engish makes them come across as "dumb". In fact, it can be very hard to tell if someone is in fact uneducated, or just not very fluent in English. It takes practice. Heavy use of slang implies to me that the poster is American but probably not well educated. On the other hand, problems with verb tense and sentence structure more likely means the poster's native language is not English. For example:

"yo could ya pls post sum fine ass granny Fantasy Fest titties?" OK, I'll say an American wrote that

on the other hand:

"Please do have you some Fantasy Fest pics?" More likely educated but non-English speaking.

Anyway, I spend a lot of time on foreign sites trying to pic up the language as well as pics. The fact that OCC is international is very important to me and I want to get to know you guys where ever you live. If anyone on this forum has treated any of you like a second class citizen, I'd like to know so that steps can be taken to prevent it in the future. A few weeks back, I joined the Dutch forum nudisten.com and ran into some communication issues over there. Its a different culture than OCC and its been an adjustment for me trying to fit in. Anyway, I really appreciate everyone that has taken the time to respond to this thread, and you are all very valuable members of this forum. And it would be great if you could post in your own language here but then I wouldn't know what the heck you were talking about so I'd have to pm you anyway just to find out....

So thanks, DerChef, for your insights and hopefully others will read them too. I encourage others to speak up too if they have any issues at all with regards to their being a "foreigner" at OCC.

Cheers,

Klondike

Last edited by ezzy; 04-27-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:53 AM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts

Hebrew any good for you?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s