photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 02-09-2011, 01:20 PM

Thanked 1,046 Times in 156 Posts

Wow Klondike! I've been here for some years but only recently started seriously posting. I've made it a practice to check out every post you make, those with photos or not. Like the others, I never knew or ever would have suspected. That you refuse to succumb to the conditions is damn inspiring. Thank you for sharing. And your photos are truly works of art. So, now besides enjoying all your posts, there are these reasons that I'm so very happy to have "met" you here at OCC.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tzrlvr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,571 Times in 2,500 Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again....Klondike, you are a without a doubt a connoisseur. I've said that about your public nudity photos and now I can say that about your non-nude photos.

I mean, what else can I say? You're one of the people that made OCC what it is today, filling the photo section with awesome originals and internet finds. Your photos have only gotten better and I'm always looking forward to seeing more.

Slick
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,725 Times in 6,172 Posts

Thanks everyone -

Here's a bargain for you: Join Flickr and then send me a Flickr mail saying you saw this thread and want to see my private pics. I will add you as friend even if you don't have any pics of your own uploaded. No questions asked. You will get to see over 100 other pics, some quite rare (Renn Fayre exclusives not posted anywhere).

cheers,

klondike
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,289 Times in 3,811 Posts

I was unaware that autism can arise in one's life and change how we behave well beyond childhood (where it is well documented), having a Master's degree is something that required attention to detail and more than a fair amount of social interaction. What little I know about the condition tells me that often sufferers are often super-talented in other areas, art or music being common.
Your case seems to be a great example of this. Although I started looking at your Flikr site to see the nudity, I soon became a fan of your landscapes too. I once vowed never to set foot in the USA, however your photos (and the liberal people) make me want to visit Portland and it's surrounding countryside. You really should get some employment from your local tourist board!

If anyone is interested, I could fill you in on why I spend most of my time at a PC too....when I am not ogling young nude ladies, that is
Old 02-10-2011, 12:35 PM

Thanked 260,295 Times in 8,680 Posts

I don't know enough about nature vs. nurture to say you are a "born photographer" as opposed to a "made" one, Klondike, but make no mistake: you, sir, are a photographer, and a damn fine one at that! Okay, that's the easy part; as to the rest...Much like your more usual posts, there's a lot more to chew on than for just about anyone else's here. Just a few scattered responses for now: I'd rather have you step back a bit from 24/7 OCC temporarily if you need to, not just for selfish reasons (a Klondike better able in future, for a longer stretch of time, to get those wondrous shots I for one have enjoyed since I only knew you as Riverslug and had never heard of OCC, well, who wouldn't want that), but because you've earned it, you're worth it, and we're better off for it even if you never gave us another photo...as to jogging etc., excellent, but be careful about overdoing it; as to the larger picture, OCC is a fine place, and, though I apologize to everyone else out there for any presumption, perhaps supportive of "otherness" precisely because so many of us are "other" than social norms just by being here, but there's also another world out there. Remember Seattle U, where we didn't get any pictures from you, but you got a lot by being there and we did too, just from your reports...aim for Portland WNBR this year, riding and possibly even partying I mean, and maybe you'll get some of those hugs, I think you might remember the ones I mean...Anyway, overused as the phrase is, thanks for sharing, in all the ways you have...

Last edited by crispus; 02-10-2011 at 12:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 08:37 PM

Crispus and Pedro, my comrades in the exhibitionist forum - I am always there listening and eagerly awaiting your next contributions to OCC. You are very different, though. Pedro, the ex-aviater (?) and Crispus the intellectual. Pedro the swashbuckler, Crispus the gentle sage and seer of all things. I doubt Pedro has a handle bar mustache, but sometimes I picture him with one. Crispus on the other hand has a beard or is clean shaven, but no mustache by itself. Pedro wants to come to Portland. I have always dreamed of visiting London. He wants to get a taste for the northwest experience. I want to see if by experiencing the land from which comes the best popular music in the world, some of that creativity might rub off on me in my secret quest to be a composer. UK music and culture has always fascinated me (my record collection is proof of that!). And today when I go searching for new bands to listen to on the internet, I always click on the UK ones first. And Crispus - seems you are up in Seattle? Did you tell me that and if not, why do i think that other than the fact you always have all this inside info about Fremont, etc like you were born there or something? The obvious follow up question to you then Crispus would be this - how handy are YOU with a camera, heh, heh

Anyway, I am hoping to eventually post nudes and non-nudes in a ratio of about 50:50 over at Flickr. Success (and encouragement from both of you) with the non-nudes just energizes me to focus more on that. But yeah, i hope to be attending naked events too for some time to come. Flickr will continue to be my home for all of this, and I seem to be posting almost daily (new nudes too if you look closely). This is my habit this time of year - to keep sneaking in nudes as a way to attract more views. Its all very calculated

So I have my marching orders, I guess. Thanks so much for your continued support and for all the fun we've had in the exhibitionist forum over the past couple of years. I would sorely miss either of you if by chance you should pack it up and retire from OCC. Who would I have to compare thanks totals with, or share private pics and inside info with? Pedro, keep lugging that camera around the Spanish coast - you do it like no one else. And Crispus, the breadth of your sleuthing skills and knowledge is mind boggling...

cheers,

Klondike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,289 Times in 3,811 Posts

You are correct my friend, I have no handle-bar mustache (US spelling!) and alas, my swash does not buckle any more (swash plate in my case.....I doubt if any other folk here would get that line, unless they too spent a while under a giant fan!) due to various medical problems.

However, these problems may mean I cannot afford the latest 'gismos' around, but I am wealthy in the area I now call home. At present, it is about 68F and sunny, the almond blossom is in full swing and the spring wild flowers are peeping above the soil. In about 6 weeks, the naked ladies will be putting their cute little bare butts toward the warm spring sunshine too.

Whatever the world or life throws at us, I hope we can all enjoy what we have.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:54 PM

Wow Klondyke, thanks so much for posting this and helping me to understand how autism affects you personnaly. I have a few friends/aquantancies who have autistic traits at various levels (it affects each individual differently depending on the severity) and while it has taken a long time to get anywhere near close (socially) to them, we are getting there.

Sometimes I have to just turn a blind eye to stuff they do or say, and sometimes I have to remind them not to stand so close or whatever - stuff they just don't realise is not as comfortable with other people as it is with them.

I myself have ADHD. I used to see it as a disability, but now I embrace the condition as it has definite advantages (artistic tallent, thinking outside the box etc).

Leather Master
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeatherMaster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalquaz View Post
Klondkie, I just read your post.

While I don't have autism, I can relate. I have great difficulty in social situations. You can call it social phobia if you like, but I try to stay away from "DSM definitions". Rationally I know that I shouldn't care what other people think about me, but I can't shut off the emotional side that desides to cause me various symtoms when I'm in contact with people for too long. While I've been diagnosed with social phobia, bipolar, and OCD (I do indeed have OCD), I'd say my biggest issue is just a general lack of foundation. I have existential dread. For me, every topic becomes a meta-topic, i.e. reflective thinking about the topic itself. Great, you are a born philosopher you say! It's not so great. It leads nowhere good, especially when I get obsessive about my feelings about be determined (lack of free will). Most psychologists don't understand these type of issues, and I've stopped looking for answers in that department.

Even with the stuff on here, my sexual preferences, it's all metatopic. My main sexual maxim, I have determined is:

I like things where the girls are doing things they wouldn't normally be doing but they ARE doing them and they are ENJOYING it now that they are doing them.

You may find me around the Naked Charity Calendars thread because this is certainly one of those areas that fits that maxim perfectly. Is my maxim a fetish? I don't know. It certainly also fits your interest in naked run events. But I find it doesn't help me much in my personal relationship. I have the most lovely girlfriend of 5 years, and I think she's beautiful, but sexually, it's hard to turn me on the way thinking about some of the things on this forum turn me on.

I could go on forever on this stuff, but I basically just wanted to note that I do understand what akward social situations are like. We're obviously intelligent people, but we struggle. One of my biggest problems is that I SEEM fine. On the surface, I can put myself together nicely, put on a face for an hour, and sound like I'm an expert in many areas. But in reality, it's just show, and I can't put it on for long. I also have difficulty working and am currently on disablity with my own struggle to get a real job.

That all said, I know you're out near PDX. I live in a really crummy Northern Illinois town that will remain unnamed (it's West of Chicago) and my gf and I went out to Portland last year and loved it. We went to Sauvie Beach (I have pictures of her nude there, but I do not currently have permission, apologies...maybe in the future). We want to move out there, but we don't yet have the escape velocity to make it.

Hope you don't mind my rambling. It's good to read posts like this, to get a sense of the real people here behind the screennames. Thanks for revealing some about yourself for us.
You sound like someone that might perhaps fit in pretty well here in Portland They say that Portland is where young people go to retire (and discuss philosophy, etc). I don't know if that applies to you totally, but i can certainly relate, having been "retired", at least emotionally, since I was 21. My problem is that I never wanted to work, so that being around people in a work situation where others are really into work is very hard. Its just something I don't know how to talk about real well. Anyway, you are obviously intelligent, and probably are a bit on the autistic spectrum but maybe not too far along it. thanks for sharing!

cheers,

klondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2011, 10:49 PM

Thanked 23,516 Times in 2,687 Posts
Default Health

As an engineer working with other engineers I know something about Aspergers Syndrome

Its always been easier for me to stay at home and watch TV (younger days)/play on the computer/surf the web rather then go out with friends, find a girlfriend, exercise etc.

Obsessive? you know I never thought to describe my activities that way and honestly this thread really has started me thinking, give me something to ponder

I think quite a bit about the time,loss of sleep, absence of normal care attributed to this hobby. I havent had serious health issues but I know my cardiovascular health isnt the best.

I have taken some steps recently to prod me into a little better lifestyle.

First a motto... Sleep tonight...live tomorrow

next I schedule a shutdown on my PC for a reasonable sleep time (Ican find the steps to do this if anyone is interested). This is a time where I have proven if I am in bed on average I can stay awake at work the next day. I feel a hell of a lot better.

Finally I try and track how much I missed the mark on the sleep thing (which inevitably happens) and try to make it up.

I havent gone to the timer on the electrical socket yet but that may be next!

Thanks for all your contributions. Good to have you around.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s