Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2009, 05:49 PM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickOne View Post
Yeah the first one is from an event held in Spain called Sexpo or (Sexpo Expo). There's a bunch of these events held all over the world during the year, in Spain, France, Greece, Ireland, India, Italy, Mexico, Singapore, South Africa and Australia. There's probably a ton of footage out there of the event from various places but I've only been able to come across a few clips so far.

It's pretty much a mixed bag of stuff, various games are played during the event like Strip Poker (some events don't allow full nudity during it) and other random strip games. Then there's the pro stuff like adult demos showing off "products" and pro strippers.

Some more information here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=78121

Here's just another clip from it where a chick is talked into flashing on stage.

Slick
The Sexpo Expo clips are awesome! Seems like most of the stuff I've seen from Sexpo has a certain pro feel about this. This looked much more like amateur cuties. Love it. Thanks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nobusmindingi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 05:57 PM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobusmindingi View Post
The Sexpo Expo clips are awesome! Seems like most of the stuff I've seen from Sexpo has a certain pro feel about this. This looked much more like amateur cuties. Love it. Thanks.
I think its a "mixed bunch." There will be professional performers there, but also people from the crowd, amateurs etc.

The drawback is that there will always be more men than women (in the crowd) at stuff like this- whereas with clubs, student nights etc the ratio is much closer to 50-50.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 03:44 PM

I feel like another clip!

It would be great to see some more footage.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,570 Times in 2,500 Posts

Adding some more from the collection.

- Three chicks go against 3 guys in a clothes pin game. I'm sure a small part of the game has been posted before in another thread but this is a nice chunk of the game and from multiple angles.

- Another clothes pin game, girls verses guys. This was 3 clips but I merged them all together in Sony Vegas. Love the blonde in this one, she's pretty embarrassed.

- A higher res version of the towel pull clip that Mr. Fango posted here, also the second part to the wet t-shirt contest.

Enjoy,
Slick
Streaming Videos
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
abc8675309, adorenues, akari, annacondom, argojas, aryshi, baggo, baotp, bbking2007, bighunter1, boster, Bounci, bungoloid, Bunnyman, chrisscross, colascne1, conan_collector, danger_zone, daphatman1, dekaybeelzy2, dell87jp, doaaair, endoftheline, erctrl, Fango, gb2010, georgecumbaranga, grimsey, gs500e91, hoser63x, ILBB, Iron280, joeboy, joeman46, joeri73, kanin5, King Eric, Kirsarge, lagoon381, Lesbograt, Lotfw, lurker_mike, makess2, medifile, mistamahn, MJB in LA, monkey1234, nas30200, ncsuguy, nobusmindingi, peterbush44, pjrowe13, PsychStudent, pvp3020, ranafrosch, redtrexx, retrac55, rickmadden, scramm, seven 13, Showoffmywife, Sinister Minister, spcforum, squares, starl0rd, stylo, susansusan, testingtesting123123, that1guy, therealmoec, therocket, totalrune, totothehero, ttttttbd, t_rainman, val1um, wendiego, ZigZag, zoltanzig
Old 07-25-2009, 09:58 PM

sorry to ask, but I can't play some of the mp4 files- my normal player is letting me down. Can someone recommend a better one with is safe to download?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,570 Times in 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan View Post
sorry to ask, but I can't play some of the mp4 files- my normal player is letting me down. Can someone recommend a better one with is safe to download?
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Slick
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 04:04 PM

I can't thanks you enough these are just amazing!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gonzoman72 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 06:57 PM

Default Malia Naked Pole Strip

New video I found. Sort of sits in this category. Need to keep this thread going.
Attached Files
File Type: flv Drunken Girl Pole Dancing Naked.flv (4.15 MB, 1941 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denno69 View Post
New video I found. Sort of sits in this category. Need to keep this thread going.
Yeah, why not! The "classics" are the games and pranks etc with girls pulled right out the crowd, but anything related is cool, too.

Some of the wet-t-shirt / ploe dancing /indoor shower stuff that crops up on sites like this etc seems to feature pros/dancers that were brought in (and presumably paid) for that purpose- but this clip does look like a genuine "girl from the crowd."
Old 08-13-2009, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickOne View Post
Just going to mix it up with a few more Spanish club videos.

- Nude dance off at Club Atarazana.

- Second part of the nude dance off at Club Atarazana.

- Chicks getting topless on stage at the Bourbon Cafe.

- Topless dance contest at Club Modazi.
in topless dance off, apparently the girls were supposed to be topless for 10 seconds, because the emcee is saying (in spanish) something like:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6- 5 - 6 -5 -6 -7 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8...
i think he realizes they are too drunk to notice because he never actually gets to 10.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fatbrett2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
club, cmnf, contest, game, games, jaks, jumpin, jumpin jaks, nude in public, strip, strip game

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s